Question About Gear Location

Kevdo

Hello all!

I was wondering where you get the green cane for Shamans? I know that on Irselnort the first several towns only sell you Twisted Baton, which is the red one. I have seen many people walking around with the green one, but I don't know what it's called. I tried asking those people where they got it but some have told me through a quest, others have told me in a shop, but no one has told me specifically where/how to get it. Can anyone here tell me where to get this green cane?

I also wanted to know what town sells the Berengar gear, I was told that it was the best set to get. I want to get the best armor and equips for Shaman, but I'm not sure what set is best. Is Berengar the best available, and if so, where can I buy it? I know it drops as loot from bosses, but I would rather buy it...hehehe.

wrong its from quest u get in nadir sard to kill genie of bloody fire.every class gets a new weapon completeing this quest.

He said he plays using shaman, so it's from Granite guard on MC, the reward for killing him is these weapons.

Genie is just  a chainless rep quest for mountain clan.

He said he plays using shaman, so it's from Granite guard on MC, the reward for killing him is these weapons.

Genie is just  a chainless rep quest for mountain clan.

i was just going to edit my post. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...