let's create a new pvp?

Brdigo

The cave pvp is not a good pvp how times before, everyone respected and wars were not tucked in pvp, more nowadays pvp is always full of gangs killing all who come and do not respect, if not improve it only takes care after the guild.  :diablo:

Wherever a pvp area is established, the ganker's and disturbers soon follow. True fact.

Only way to really stop these types, is to have dev's to place a hand in and make us a safe social pvp area. And im not talking about 1v1 arena, even though that option would be interesting... it wouldnt satisfy me.

I Hope i can count on your support on this pvp suggestion topic.  :)

Link: Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Wherever a pvp area is established, the ganker's and disturbers soon follow. True fact.

Only way to really stop these types, is to have dev's to place a hand in and make us a safe social pvp area. And im not talking about 1v1 arena, even though that option would be interesting... it wouldnt satisfy me.

I Hope i can count on your support on this pvp suggestion topic.  :)

Link: Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

good friend would, or would create a pvp where people interact with the person inviting her to pvp then she accepted and began the duel right there, The pvp should be so kind to nadir where all appear normal and unnamed enemy could ever give to fight with the propio clan too.

The only solution is to invite the players you want to pvp to a different location. There are a number of areas that are good for this, they take more time to get to but your fights will not be disturbed- I think it is worth it.

The only solution is to invite the players you want to pvp to a different location. There are a number of areas that are good for this, they take more time to get to but your fights will not be disturbed- I think it is worth it.

might be good, more has to be someone strong because I have 2 characters stronger now. And I am improving my archer and priest.

might be good, more has to be someone strong because I have 2 characters stronger now. And I am improving my archer and priest.

when u say gangs come in and kill u do that all the time 24/7 :unknw:

when u say gangs come in and kill u do that all the time 24/7 :unknw:

I do not use gangs, beginners only need a strong gang to kill, and that you came in pvp nadir and died trying to kill me, nor my druid if you want to kill, you are easy target for this gang no need to call friends.

we just need different arena types i think. capture the flag is a must. "domination" style, or hold the base, whatever you want to call it. arena is pretty boring even if your winning.

maybe power ups or some sort in the middle. doesnt seem like much creativity went into pvp.

just my 2 cents.  :dirol: