[2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.

Peony

The elephant boss at world event is ridiculous, keeps running into people that are afk. Now there are trolls standing at 4corners of the map and no one can hit the boss!! Every event failed at that stage please do something

Edited by Higgings

On 12/23/2019 at 1:56 AM, Necromaa said:

Really? U compare pala with shaman? How about comparing urself with a druid? It was already broken and even after they reduced the skill effect in all lvls still it cd was lowered and they too have 2x heal. So i dont think ur comparison here makes any sense. Pala is suppose to be a tank class. Like pala absorb 100% dmg for 3-4 hits on itself and ally, what are u hitting on when u meet full 10 bd and pala who have stuns plus shield absorbing 100% dmg making ur hp half or even lower by the time u get a chance to even hit them? I guess then they should give 3 dodge back to rogues if a skill is developed above 3-4 lvl. The update was about balancing elf mc not buffing already broken classes. 

And just like fetters to work if they increase it to lv 4-5 then they should give charge 100% stun if the skill is developed over 3-5 lv too, 

And restore ranger blessing back to 100% dmg while they are at it 🥴

I see a small step to the right direction with those balance changes, specially some skills now being affected by player base level. Even tho necro and priest are still garbage on arena and nothing more than party supporters on dungeons.

Still not enough to bring me back to the game.

11 hours ago, nabnecro said:

I see a small step to the right direction with those balance changes, specially some skills now being affected by player base level. Even tho necro and priest are still garbage on arena and nothing more than party supporters on dungeons.

Still not enough to bring me back to the game.

Oh shut up n come back I miss youuu 😘😘😘

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get a detailed discription of all skills? Since herr r some points figured out, why not directly everything like duration of effects and hoe the skill level affects or the scaling with power on any skill?

• 2 weeks later...

what about resistance.MC side classes have many stun skills they will be totally useless with resistance ,warlock for example. İs there a anti resistance?.Need love for them maybe.And pvp and pve gears splited, But we using same experts skills in my  opininon there should be different skills for pvp and pve. One of our legends can answer maybe. I know u guys working hard,ty for that and sorry for my english...

3 hours ago, crnoss said:

what about resistance.MC side classes have many stun skills they will be totally useless with resistance ,warlock for example. İs there a anti resistance?.Need love for them maybe.And pvp and pve gears splited, But we using same experts skills in my  opininon there should be different skills for pvp and pve. One of our legends can answer maybe. I know u guys working hard,ty for that and sorry for my english...

And of course relics for against stun skills don forget them.İn my opinion mcs and forsaken s every move make stronger elves.Chosens and elves based on damage skills.What could be reason can someone answer me pls dear legends or mods or admins. I could be wrong but ı see those in game. İf ı wrong pls fix me

Maybe dear devolopers fix this situation giving more dmg expert skills to mc side and giving more stun expert skills to elf side.They know better of course and our legends. guild skills can be have bug last year at spring event s gvg ı saw bug ı dont remember skill name.They could hit us but we couldnt hit them. One of our legend was there he know better :).

Did you know that you can answer multiple other users' replies in a single reply? It keeps the forums a bit cleaner, this looks a little bit spammy.

• Holmes unpinned this topic