[2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.

Peony

17 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

I checked again it's 10k gold :huh:Base Profile Screenshot 2019.12.18 - 18.35.03.05.png

Nub. @AkashaWas Ice nerfed shows 3% on test and 4% on amulet. same as craft which makes it garbage 

1 hour ago, Ultslayrs said:

Nice update but would like to see more skill improvements on dk they the weakest class on pvp should improve reserve even max it doesn't help it was fine before u guys nerved it

It wasn't fine. It was incredibly broken. Now it really depends on HP regen and with the correct build it can still be op. 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:22 PM, Peony said:

With the introduction of the update, the increase of base hit points will be changed, it will now amount from 14% to 40% depending on the character. Additionally, the base critical hit multiplier in PvP will become 1.5. Additionally, changes will affect the cost of using skills. 

I believe it is necessary to make things a bit more clear. @Peony or @Akasha, would you mind to explain how these changes will affect our hps or what do you exactly mean with these changes please? ._.

@Akashagood evening!I wanted to mention that with power of relaxation being activated,as a lock u cant really use shadow sphere at its full potential cuz your energy aint gonna be full by the time u wanna use shadow sphere.Plus an extended hotkey bar would be helpfull for every player after this update.

Tnx for taking a moment reading my thoughts 🤗

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

I believe it is necessary to make things a bit more clear. @Peony or @Akasha, would you mind to explain how these changes will affect our hps or what do you exactly mean with these changes please? ._.

Yeah about the hp issue, I know it has not been mentioned in the announcements and I expect either to see a note from Snorlax or I will get the answer in private. But I will be able to explain that soon.

21 minutes ago, lcelock said:

good evening!I wanted to mention that with power of relaxation being activated,as a lock u cant really use shadow sphere at its full potential cuz your energy aint gonna be full by the time u wanna use shadow sphere.Plus an extended hotkey bar would be helpfull for every player after this update.

Tnx for taking a moment reading my thoughts 🤗

We all talk about an extended hotkey bar since forever, this will not happen during this update. As for the lock skill, would you mind creating a topic on Support section? Is it an issue cause by the changes in the new update or an old issue?

23 hours ago, Turtle said:

Was Ice nerfed shows 3% on test and 4% on amulet. same as craft which makes it garbage 

I haven't checked, if you saw.. it probably is. It doesn't make sense to me either, but as so many skills and stats changed, I think it was for the best. I won't argue with decisions taken from developers if I didn't even test it yet. I think we should take it easy for now, try the changes with the equipment before making any assumptions.

:vp-jar:

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

We all talk about an extended hotkey bar since forever, this will not happen during this update. As for the lock skill, would you mind creating a topic on Support section? Is it an issue cause by the changes in the new update or an old issue?

Power of relaxation drains 9 units per 2 sec when u have it maximized (4/4)and activated ofc.Shadow sphere skill(which is 4/4 on my pve build) depends on how much energy u currently have in order to deal a massive amount of mdmg plus under the influence of power of relaxation drains energy from the opponent which is used on.With that being said u will be lucky enough to use shadow sphere at its full potential in coordination with power of relaxation skill since u will never have full energy.Am looking forward for your advice tho,tnx again😌

Edited by lcelock
Skill details

3 hours ago, Akasha said:

I haven't checked, if you saw.. it probably is. It doesn't make sense to me either, but as so many skills and stats changed, I think it was for the best. I won't argue with decisions taken from developers if I didn't even test it yet. I think we should take it easy for now, try the changes with the equipment before making any assumptions.

:vp-jar:

wasnt nerfed it was a bug.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:22 PM, Peony said:

Ranger Blessing:

• The amount of additional damage now depends on the level of the skill — 50-60-75-90-105%.

I’m no mathematician but I don’t think 105% would be lower than original base hit 🤣👀

729100D9-C5FD-4BF0-AF60-60B9960F25BB.jpeg

@Akasha @Peony

the pala sacred shield was suppose to only work on ally not on pala itself. But is still working on pala too. 10k hp with new hp increase and that shield makes pala kinda immortal. Can please check? 

Edited by Necromaa

35 минут назад, Necromaa сказал:

@Akasha @Peony

the pala sacred shield was suppose to only work on ally not on pala itself. But is still working on pala too. 10k hp with new hp increase and that shield makes pala kinda immortal. Can please check? 

Hello!

When the skill is developed above level 3 and when the skill is applied to an ally, a paladin also receives a protective barrier

49 minutes ago, Peony said:

Hello!

When the skill is developed above level 3 and when the skill is applied to an ally, a paladin also receives a protective barrier

That was not wat is said why always buff them? They already have high heals like 4-5k with all sorts of pots and scrolls and already it absorbed 100% dmg too for like 3-4 hits. This is way absurd in arena

Edited by Necromaa

18 hours ago, KingEricc said:

I’m no mathematician but I don’t think 105% would be lower than original base hit 🤣👀

729100D9-C5FD-4BF0-AF60-60B9960F25BB.jpeg

if you read the second test server you will notice gm nerfed it to 90%

On 12/20/2019 at 7:38 PM, Necromaa said:

@Akasha @Peony

Im not elf player , but isnt shaman immortal too after this update ? 😂 i have shaman 950 magic and with 60% castle pot im immortal (unless 5 ranger kill me before i heal myself)

so heavily disappointed in secret link now. It used to be my favorite, emergency use life-saver. Not only it has that terrible 2second delay, it's healing is very sluggish even at 4/4 compared to older version. And the power of healing is also weaker, no more 1.5k or 2k and full health within 3seconds but ~860hp per tick and each 2seconds. I don't even know what to do.

At 1/4 it barely heals 1/3rd of maximum health pool.

9 hours ago, KingEricc said:

So is ranger blessing nerfed to 90% or is it a bug? Because I don’t see where it said it’s reduced to 90%

here. its very simple to understand that dmg at 5/5 its at 90% of character pdmg whiout translate it

13 minutes ago, lore said:

here. its very simple to understand that dmg at 5/5 its at 90% of character pdmg whiout translate it

I had no idea that some skills were changed as well. I thought it simply was a normal post about tests and not that they modified other skills, otherwise I would have tried to translate them here

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I had no idea that some skills were changed as well. I thought it simply was a normal post about tests and not that they modified other skills, otherwise I would have tried to translate them here

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Yea that’s gay 😒 rangers kinda need it but ehh it’s whatever

1 hour ago, Thingxone said:

These folks keep making fake accts can’t y’all delete the lvl 8 below that’s be inactive for so long 

E857FCE5-C610-4712-A2DC-E4B5A04414D9.jpeg

Or trash talking account. I still have like 3 dozens of level 8 and below on my block list and some been there for a couple of years.

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

They should have made a post in international level, don't know why they limited such important information to Russian forums only. 

On 12/22/2019 at 12:23 AM, Kamisama said:

Im not elf player , but isnt shaman immortal too after this update ? 😂 i have shaman 950 magic and with 60% castle pot im immortal (unless 5 ranger kill me before i heal myself)

Really? U compare pala with shaman? How about comparing urself with a druid? It was already broken and even after they reduced the skill effect in all lvls still it cd was lowered and they too have 2x heal. So i dont think ur comparison here makes any sense. Pala is suppose to be a tank class. Like pala absorb 100% dmg for 3-4 hits on itself and ally, what are u hitting on when u meet full 10 bd and pala who have stuns plus shield absorbing 100% dmg making ur hp half or even lower by the time u get a chance to even hit them? I guess then they should give 3 dodge back to rogues if a skill is developed above 3-4 lvl. The update was about balancing elf mc not buffing already broken classes. 

And just like fetters to work if they increase it to lv 4-5 then they should give charge 100% stun if the skill is developed over 3-5 lv too, 

congratz, u just lost another 8 year old player , this game is really really not worth to waste ur time on it. cuz the devs only care about their pocket not the players requests..... the steam payment is disabled for over a year and i keep requesting to fix it, u dont even care. only same stupid events with same stupid drops . to drain dollars from players pockets... i dare u to approve my comment and lets see how many ppl agree with me and how many ppl agree with u, if u keep doing this soon u will have no players in ur game. we all know u already lost tons of players :) 

1 hour ago, merclesss said:

the steam payment is disabled for over a year and i keep requesting to fix it, u dont even care.

What makes you think that it is their competence to fix something which occurs on the steam platform, exactly?

Secondly, are you trying to be constructive or you want your comments approved just to get the approval of other players who, since devs have not sorted the "Unbalance" among mcs and elves or any other problem they have, will obviously agree on this little part:

1 hour ago, merclesss said:

if u keep doing this soon u will have no players in ur game. we all know u already lost tons of players 🙂

More than on everything else? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

What makes you think that it is their competence to fix something which occurs on the steam platform, exactly?

Secondly, are you trying to be constructive or you want your comments approved just to get the approval of other players who, since devs have not sorted the "Unbalance" among mcs and elves or any other problem they have, will obviously agree on this little part:

More than on everything else? 

well its steam the biggest platform on pc, clearly the problem has to be with ur company not steam. and i played ws for 8 years straight, ur idea is so good but the development is really really disapointing. same weekly gp rewards for years, ur events are x2 gp or a "rare" costume. everything is predictable..

second: there are in-game purchase in all games i agree with that. but good games are never pay to win game. its totaly totaly okay to set in-game purchase items. but everything we need to get strong is needed from m.coins which can only be bought by real money. if i play for 2 months straight. a guy can get everything i have with like 10 bucks. thats the other point that makes many players leave ws and dont like it.

third:the graphics  is the same as 8 years ago not improved at all. we are about to go to 2020 and the graphics are still same from early 2000s, ( but still if u love this game u can deal with this problem) 

and there are a few more which i cant remember now. AFTER ALL IM REALLY JUST TRYING TO HELP TO INFORM U GUYS TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER, NO HARD FEELINGS

3 hours ago, merclesss said:

well its steam the biggest platform on pc, clearly the problem has to be with ur company not steam.

So for example, if I get it correctly, if AIGRIND shares the new update for IoS users but their market hasn't got the update yet, that's clearly AIGRIND's fault because Apple is one of the biggest device companies currently existing and it is impossible for them to be late/wrong about something. 

4 hours ago, merclesss said:

second: there are in-game purchase in all games i agree with that. but good games are never pay to win game. its totaly totaly okay to set in-game purchase items. but everything we need to get strong is needed from m.coins which can only be bought by real money. if i play for 2 months straight. a guy can get everything i have with like 10 bucks. thats the other point that makes many players leave ws and dont like it.

The only quite strong point you have is the Second point, but even here there are several players who are FTP and became litterally millionaire in gold matter just by luck. Being strong is possible as FTP, but nobody said it was easy to do and most of all, nobody says that you necessarily have to spend to become strong. Nonetheless, if you spend in game it is totally fair that you get the best items of the game quickly. On the other hand, I agree with your point that some Coin Items should be more accessible and to a bigger quantity, but I have low hopes on that to happen. 

4 hours ago, merclesss said:

third:the graphics  is the same as 8 years ago not improved at all. we are about to go to 2020 and the graphics are still same from early 2000s, ( but still if u love this game u can deal with this problem)

Idk if I shall consider this as a point... I mean... this is the game design bro, it's pretty subjective as idea. You might like it and you might not, and that's completely fine.

I thank you anyway for sharing your ideas. You tried to make some points and to strengthen them and I really like when that happens.