[2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.

Peony

17 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

So glad I’m a pvp player 🙄 butt about that server merge tho😏 are you guys thinking of a possible way to merge them?

overpopulation of elfs

37 minutes ago, Higgings said:

How about castle and ranks in arena, where people have spent hundreds of money on? :3

I always disliked this idea tbh.

Have a vote on it including all servers, if they don’t mind let’s make it happen😎 have all the guilds who own each castle of different servers fight for them. Arena is simple, do it after the arena seasons end and before the new seasons start, before anyone can spam shut the servers down for update. BOOM🙌🏽

34 minutes ago, lore said:

overpopulation of elfs

Not every elf faction on every server is overpopulated tho, I believe it will balance out.

35 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Have a vote on it including all servers, if they don’t mind let’s make it happen😎 have all the guilds who own each castle of different servers fight for them.

Are you going to pay for the resources they have used in order to level up castles&buildings in case of loss? 

Secondly, a vote, lol. You want the majority of people who have no ranks in arena nor castles nor anything else to vote over people who actually spent money, time and resources to achieve what they have. All for the "sake" of 2k more elves... pardon... 2k more people joining a common server. Hmm... na... ty xd

Correction: for the sake of pvping new people in a game where the 1vs1 is not even taken into account. 

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts

the paladin is still not a decent tank :okay:

They gave us skills such as light defense or sacred shield ... duck, yes, but it is not enough, the paladin mysteriously remains as paper ... remember that not all users of the paladin are +10, at most they reach  +6

.. but it's ok ... we will adapt with difficulty as always xD

13 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Have a vote on it including all servers, if they don’t mind let’s make it happen😎 have all the guilds who own each castle of different servers fight for them. Arena is simple, do it after the arena seasons end and before the new seasons start, before anyone can spam shut the servers down for update. BOOM🙌🏽

Not every elf faction on every server is overpopulated tho, I believe it will balance out.

I like this idea. some servers POPS are just to low compared to others this would fix alot of issues with low players

10 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

the paladin is still not a decent tank :okay:

They gave us skills such as light defense or sacred shield ... duck, yes, but it is not enough, the paladin mysteriously remains as paper ... remember that not all users of the paladin are +10, at most they reach  +6

.. but it's ok ... we will adapt with difficulty as always xD

Let's hope that new Sacred Shield will apply a copy on the Paladin on lvls 3 and 4, if not, I think we might be completely out of the Arena scene xD Especially that most classes got buffed real good. I guess we wait and see.

20 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Are you going to pay for the resources they have used in order to level up castles&buildings in case of loss? 

That’s why I said have a vote, if they’re willing to sacrifice the money and time spent on leveling their castle for a better game experience let that be their choice.

57 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Exactly because they are on the same side there's a competition, a rivality, the Goku for Vegeta!

Mountain Clans are the troublemakers of the game story, I wouldn't be surprised. 

4 hours ago, KingEricc said:

my only question is will those exp pots be in test server? The ones that give 2k xp per use

I'm afraid there won't be xp potions, since we should test the new event at low levels as well.😞

22 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I like this idea. some servers POPS are just to low compared to others this would fix alot of issues with low players

Agreed. And make the game much more interesting.

2 minutes ago, Akasha said:

I'm afraid there won't be xp potions, since we should test the new event at low levels as well.😞

Awee well thanks for the Info 👍🏽 Still looking forward to testing the new adjustments.

1 hour ago, KingEricc said:

That’s why I said have a vote, if they’re willing to sacrifice the money and time spent on leveling their castle for a better game experience let that be their choice.

Can't honestly see anything good aside PvP and more elves with this decision. Maybe I might appreciate it a bit more once I see some other benefits, never say never huh? 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:43 PM, Kazakus said:

New skills coming out too? 
Last time I heard they would come on autumn but it didn’t happen, so that’s a yes, I guess?:true_story1:

I have reasons to think otherwise, my friend 😅

por que el aumento en la flecha envenenada del cazador?

entiendo que intenten "arreglar" varias cosas pero subir de ese modo el costo en la habilidad es demasiado,

lo mismo con la posición de combate 8-18 es en serio? eso es mucho y afectaria negativamente el pvp y pve

ademas de muchos jugadores dejarían de elegir esa clase solo por esos "arreglos"

On 12/13/2019 at 10:50 PM, Higgings said:

They are, yes. The fact that people use it for any other mean than the tank purpose, that's another story. 

It is definitely another story when comes to arena, and in dgs too nobody takes bds for tank😂 only wardens, 

Paladin are already over powered with heal i have seen them doing crazy heal with castle pots and mgc dmg pots, and shield at 4/4 absorbing 4x hits on all players including them is absurd. If only shield cannot be applied on themselves doesnt make them weak as they have heavy heal skill from last skill update, so i think crying over paladins like in last update and getting back fetters at 4/4, go for it thats all remaining to be done to make ur class superior. Good luck 

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Can't honestly see anything good aside PvP and more elves with this decision. Maybe I might appreciate it a bit more once I see some other benefits, never say never huh? 

For sure. Take your time😌. I still have to build my legendary character before it does happen, if it ever happens. 

On 14/12/2019 at 17:31, Higgings said:

No, no todos. Eso es incluso peor que la inmortalidad de Warden. 

Entonces, ¿por qué no quitan esa skill y la reemplazan por otra?, se dan cuenta que metieron una skill que es innecesaria, una skill que lo único que hizo fue hacer gastar para que hoy ya solo sea una skill menos ante todas las otras skill de los personajes de pvp

29 minutes ago, Jesustor said:

Entonces, ¿por qué no quitan esa skill y la reemplazan por otra?, se dan cuenta que metieron una skill que es innecesaria, una skill que lo único que hizo fue hacer gastar para que hoy ya solo sea una skill menos ante todas las otras skill de los personajes de pvp

Because it is not necessary to replace it - simple. All you have to do is finding a better skill and use it. Otherwise, just build your character in accordance with that skill so that you can use it as much as possible. 

Мастер блока.png Block Master:

• Each successful healing drains 4-6-8-10 energy from the warden, depending on the level of the skill.

In the first att you already played the consumption of WD up there, making life very difficult for players of the class, sometimes fortification disables by high mana consumption... now you increase the cost to activate the skill, you turn a passive into "blood sucks mana" ... It's not easier to say "WDS DELETE YOUR ACCS, SO IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH YOUR CHARACTER"... I advise you to review this action before many active players stop playing. 😉

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

20 minutes ago, darkvasbr said:

Мастер блока.png Block Master:

• Each successful healing drains 4-6-8-10 energy from the warden, depending on the level of the skill.

In the first att you already played the consumption of WD up there, making life very difficult for players of the class, sometimes fortification disables by high mana consumption... now you increase the cost to activate the skill, you turn a passive into "blood sucks mana" ... It's not easier to say "WDS DELETE YOUR ACCS, SO IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH YOUR CHARACTER"... I advise you to review this action before many active players stop playing. 😉

You won't delete your accounts. Bds had the same story and they found out a way to go on; won't be different for you guys too. 

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

Porque no es necesario reemplazarlo, simple. Todo lo que tienes que hacer es encontrar una mejor habilidad y usarla. De lo contrario, solo construye tu personaje de acuerdo con esa habilidad para que puedas usarlo tanto como sea posible. 

En pocas palabras estás diciendo que nos adecuemos a tener un personaje con una skill menos que los otros; ¿por qué esto no ocurre con los charmers?, es bien sabido que aún con el cambio que hicieron seguirán stundeando en cada ataque, ¿no te parece justo tener un contraataque para esos stuns?, es decir, todos los personajes cuentan con 6 skill y el bd con 5 (es un ejemplo).

Alguna vez no los devolvieron el gasto en esa estúpida skill?

7 minutes ago, Jesustor said:

En pocas palabras estás diciendo que nos adecuemos a tener un personaje con una skill menos que los otros; ¿por qué esto no ocurre con los charmers?, es bien sabido que aún con el cambio que hicieron seguirán stundeando en cada ataque, ¿no te parece justo tener un contraataque para esos stuns?, es decir, todos los personajes cuentan con 6 skill y el bd con 5 (es un ejemplo).

Alguna vez no los devolvieron el gasto en esa estúpida skill?

Dks have got Saturation as useless skill (currently). We can live without bro. 

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Dks tiene Saturación como habilidad inútil (actualmente). Podemos vivir sin hermano. 

Nuevamente han entrado en contradicciones que años anteriores negaban, supuestamente todas eran habilidades "expertas", hoy en día 2 de cada 6 habilidades son novatas y sin razón alguna para que sigan estando en el juego

13 hours ago, Diego Torrescano said:

por que el aumento en la flecha envenenada del cazador?

entiendo que intenten "arreglar" varias cosas pero subir de ese modo el costo en la habilidad es demasiado,

lo mismo con la posición de combate 8-18 es en serio? eso es mucho y afectaria negativamente el pvp y pve

ademas de muchos jugadores dejarían de elegir esa clase solo por esos "arreglos"

si.. son "arreglos" bastante inusuales..  es la consecuencia de mucha gente quejandose de todo (sobretodo el balance en pvp),  y es por eso que si joden a uno, nos jodemos todos... si te fijas en el post, dicen que ajustaron las habilidades segun las quejas de la gente, pero como es costumbre nada les satisface... solo digo que los reajustes que hicieron es culpa de los mismos jugadores..:true_story1:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

You won't delete your accounts. Bds had the same story and they found out a way to go on; won't be different for you guys too. 

Same story all over agine, players playing overpowered class crying when there char gets balanced.Now you will be tank, not a brick/rock you will need to take druid/priest to help you servive in dungs/bosses/events as it shouid be, not just  takeing 4 rangers and doing whatever you want.

3 hours ago, coldravens said:

Same story all over agine, players playing overpowered class crying when there char gets balanced.Now you will be tank, not a brick/rock you will need to take druid/priest to help you servive in dungs/bosses/events as it shouid be, not just  takeing 4 rangers and doing whatever you want.

Now it shall be 5rangers do whatever they want, because everything they see dies

Dont talk about counter nerf u gave them power of blades... 1200 base damage and they hit 2k+ nice balance warden just had block heal as good no other good dmg skill or anything

On 12/13/2019 at 1:22 AM, Peony said:

Теневая сфера.png Shadow Sphere:

• Increased the amount of energy drained from the enemy, if the character is under the effect of “Power of relaxation” from 10-15-20-25% to  20-25-30-35%

I tried this skill

It is written just about energy drained, but I looked at if damage it gives is changed or not.

Yes it is changed, in normal game server I hit 1861 with that skill (4 points), and in test server it hits 1687.

So, dmg is significantly reduced. Is it a mistake or done intentionally???

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot activating power of relaxation in test server 😄 

Works same now in damage.

Edited by IIturkII
Wrong trial, sorry

😑It's sad the warden's nerf because in pvp i've seen a full druid greatness tank many enemies in one gvg and he wouldn't die now give the druid a second cure and take away all the warden's cure

23 hours ago, darkvasbr said:

Мастер блока.png Mestre do bloco:

• Cada cura bem-sucedida drena 4-6-8-10 de energia do diretor, dependendo do nível da habilidade.

No primeiro att você já jogou o consumo de WD lá em cima, dificultando a vida dos jogadores da classe, às vezes a fortificação é desativada pelo alto consumo de mana ... agora você aumenta o custo para ativar a habilidade, transforma um passivo em " blood sucks mana "... Não é mais fácil dizer" WDS APAGUE SEUS ACCS, ASSIM SERÁ IMPOSSÍVEL BRINCAR COM SEU PERSONAGEM "... Aconselho você a rever esta ação antes que muitos jogadores ativos parem de jogar. 😉

well i think the same and now with this other nerf of recovering 12% of the lost hp i think the class is already and i am seriously thinking about stopping playing

3 hours ago, breakout said:

give me  link of test server piss

The post about the test server can be found in the comments in the Preview II. 

22 minutes ago, Irreal said:

well i think the same and now with this other nerf of recovering 12% of the lost hp i think the class is already and i am seriously thinking about stopping playing

Developers wouldn't change it for the worse, besides you can use the test server to try all possible adaptations as skills books cost 1 gold there. 

32 minutes ago, Akasha said:
55 minutes ago, Irreal said:

Developers wouldn't change it for the worse, besides you can use the test server to try all possible adaptations as skills books cost 1 gold there. 

skill books are 10k gold but still test server gives 100k gold that should be enough.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:56 PM, HeartsBane said:
On 12/13/2019 at 1:22 AM, Peony said:

Scatter Shot:

• Range is increased from 2 to 3 yards.
  • Removed the limit on the number of yards that the enemy can move under the effect of the skill.

Wish scatter still could effect somehow when enemy has wall behind him.

Well they finally did it.And it's work great! Thank you guys for that. :love2: