[2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.

Peony

38 minutes ago, DGMK said:

Elf have best tank, best healer, best single damage and best control class

Freaking warden solo 32dg and even elm while ranger literally got a 3x dmg buff on another attack skill. Now most op elf class got buffed and mc have nerfed everything how is this balanced

warden is going to be kinda devasted, but that dosent remove the fact that ranger's dmg is going to be stupid 

for mcs barb will be attualy buffed (i am a barb) with the chance to also charge stoneskin by blocking

charmer will have minions with higher hp and capable to crit and dodge

the "fix" abaut rogue trick for deal a extra dmg before go stealth is kinda what it is (no)

bd's already high af dmg is going to be even higher (for the ppl who say its paper n die in 1 hit u never saw the durability of a seeker in pvp)

necro's hp use remove and energy use increased will just make it go aiganist thier description, id'rather see it as a optional or insert a new skill that makes the necromancer use health to upgrade the power of thier skills or decresease the cost

seekers its gonna still pieces of paper and the buffs it got wont help be selected cause all others got buffed too

the huge cooldown time decrease of punitive roots its crazy on druid, it was ok a decrease of 10/13 secs instead of almost 20 bc now i hope by counter the duration will be lower

rogue's extremination nerf on the cd buff decrease its kinda heavy since it was the thing to make it great

as  i said before abaut dk's them have to remove the hp cost from saturation cause makes if almost if not completely useless

by my opinion aggro skill work should be changed in way to dont make it useless by going foward in the game even if its at the maximun level (like part of aggropints made by others during the time effect gets mooved to the tank or cause a amaunt of aggro points based on some stat like hp or atk)

i think triying to limit the warden's reliance on thoughness is essencial since its unbeatable, but have you considered that it does little to no damage wether in pvp or pvp. 

I as a warden user always depend on other players to deal damage. A warden cannot win against a player that heals or has life steal. While a damger can solo kill a boss in second a warden will take hours, even healers can kill a boss in a considarable amount of time. 

I think energy consumed every time the warden heals is a good idea Because the warden now can consentrate on other things other than maxing out it's defence and hps, but 10 energy every second is a bit overthought, i can't see this working any way i think about it or try to calculate it. 

maybe also increase the warden's damage (for the sake of "balance") if the change you are going to make to it's skills is inevitable. 

14 hours ago, Kazakus said:

Elfs still better for pve almost every class has a shield except ranger only, the mage one is ridiculously btw making it better than warden, bd shield also going to be buffed, the druid one same, mc has only 1 shield for necro wich makes them paper because every pt needs atleast 1 tank and heal or everyone is going to die because how I said it’s lacking of shields, I hope barb with new stone buff will be something, and every time I log on elf everyone asking for full dmg for dungeons making wardens useless, I seen 5 mages doing tech without any support or tank, can 5 warlocks do the same? I don’t think, and comparing charmer dmg with bd is ridiculous, charmer is the worst class for pve, it is good only for solo bosses but the bosses go down slowly compared to a dps class like bd with right set

what are you smoking. mages shield blocks one hit its not Even CLOSE to warden. and yeah they easily can cus mobs cant resist and they have stonebody. your completely pointless cus youve never actaully TRIED these classes you just die to one or see them solo something and say there op. Try shaman highest single target dmg ingame from a skill and a heal and can stack resi and hp up to 8k . now thats broken.

14 hours ago, Turtle said:

you obviously didnt read update and this is coming from someone who has both classes +10 my Hunter deals more Physical dmg in an att speed set to a single target then my ranger does. Also it doesnt matter what it targets its still hitting 500-600 a hit . and can get 2x on the field without a problem. Mc is fine PVE and new buffs will make them even better. your post was irrelevant 

But sustaining Mana will be problematic for hunter because all expert skills are active and already have Mana/sec skill.....same thing applies to seeker too (even more Mana consumption😞)

Just now, Lashabi said:

But sustaining Mana will be problematic for hunter because all expert skills are active and already have Mana/sec skill.....same thing applies to seeker too (even more Mana consumption😞)

True. but with guild buffs now you can easily stack mana mine uses lv20 rings and i have no issue atm

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

True. but with guild buffs now you can easily stack mana mine uses lv20 rings and i have no issue atm

Sorry but many players aren't lucky as you mate..and high level guilds have tendency to recruit op players only...I m just saying without any buffs

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I would want to see a warden using 1 day to solo Elm xd 

I used to have this misconception before...then I saw it myself

Edited by Lashabi

50 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

You saw a warden soloing (killing alone) Elm without no one else interrupting him? Neither Mcs nor Elves? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

You saw a warden soloing (killing alone) Elm without no one else interrupting him? Neither Mcs nor Elves? 

No that's not I meant to say...a warden always needs support in elm

But it's much easier than mcs..that's what I learnt from my warden friends months ago

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

what are you smoking. mages shield blocks one hit its not Even CLOSE to warden. and yeah they easily can cus mobs cant resist and they have stonebody. your completely pointless cus youve never actaully TRIED these classes you just die to one or see them solo something and say there op. Try shaman highest single target dmg ingame from a skill and a heal and can stack resi and hp up to 8k . now thats broken.

DUDE , i played ws since 2012 and i have all classes at max lvl and max gears , you are just ignoring the fact that elfs are stronger .

mages shield will block only 1 attack , yeah ... but they will get shield every 2 skill uses 

and x2 buffed ranger can kill shaman before the shaman even heal itself 

In my opinion, most of the changes are good, but is necessary to nerf the mage's shield (ethereal barrier) that activates in an absurd frequence, when the shield falls, or disappear, one single hit or dmg skill used makes the shield come back. I also think that needs to remove the stun effect from the mage's aura of fire, that gives too much stuns in who is around the mage (even in who has distance atack, mage can jump and stay close) when the mage have stun parameter, because the aura is always hitting fast, or, make the stun parameter work in the necromancer's poison shield, if mage can stun with fire aura, why can't necromancer stun with poisonous shield?

#NerfMage  #NerfShieldMage

1 hour ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

So when is the test server coming?

we will have to wait the second part of the preview wich as u can read it should be next week

On 12/13/2019 at 12:22 AM, Peony said:

Щит Харада.png Harad's Shield:

• Increased the maximum amount of damage the shield can withstand. Now it scales more with the level of the character and the level of the skill: the maximum value was changed from 820 to 2220.
  • Cooldown is increased from 20 to 30 seconds.

Without yet trying this in game, this feels like a nerf. There will be 12 second gap without the dmg buff(unless you change it so that relics affect dmg buff time also). And the increased health of the shield will make it harder to get the buffs if you are not tanking. I thought that with giving seeker more attack speed we could compete with bds, but without having dmg buffs from shield it just isnt possible. Either increase the time of the dmg buffs or rework the dmg part of the skill completely. I suggest that when you activate the skill you get the dmg buff immediately. Would make seeker more viable in pvp and pve.

Edited by Zurp

5 hours ago, Kamisama said:

DUDE , i played ws since 2012 and i have all classes at max lvl and max gears , you are just ignoring the fact that elfs are stronger .

mages shield will block only 1 attack , yeah ... but they will get shield every 2 skill uses 

Press X To Doubt. Elfs are stronger PVE sure (After this update I doubt they will be seems to be balanced) in a PVP/Arena Setting definetely not 2 players can kill 1 shaman without a heal and your complaining? in your world shaman solos them. Your ignoring the blatant fact that some classes are overpowered and again skill fixes are for PVP not PVE . 

11 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Sorry but many players aren't lucky as you mate..and high level guilds have tendency to recruit op players only...I m just saying without any buffs

Guilds lv6 and above do not recruit "Op" players they recruit players who are just active atleast on US Sapphire not hard to get in a lv6+ guild which my hunter is not and still has np .

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Guilds lv6 and above do not recruit "Op" players they recruit players who are just active atleast on US Sapphire not hard to get in a lv6+ guild which my hunter is not and still has np .

I have to agree on this part. Activity leads to drops, drops lead to richness and richness leads to amps. The guild gets benefits from the "not +10 ppl" cause it gets gps and human resource (available for events of any kind) and the guy gets benefit from the guild cause, through that, he becomes op. 

All Stop comparing yourself to other classes, worry about your own potential instead of complaining about other classes that may not even play ...

Defend your own class without the need to include others, just make all pay for one:panda6:

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

I have to agree on this part. Activity leads to drops, drops lead to richness and richness leads to amps. The guild gets benefits from the "not +10 ppl" cause it gets gps and human resource (available for events of any kind) and the guy gets benefit from the guild cause, through that, he becomes op. 

Yeppers. alot of times ive been given crap for paying or donating for a slot rather then making GP even by low amp players. Activeness in Dg and Events is how you stay in a high level guild 

On 12/14/2019 at 2:07 AM, Rayotenper said:

omg,why the seeker,rqnger and blade dancer have to get buffed? they are ridiculously powerfull already,or shall i say "broken"

(and the users of these classes love abusing)

respecting to the shaman changes,i like what they will do with the passive heals,soon,i'll be able to share pt with another shaman

respecting to the warden changes,FINALLY warden won't be the only class that can survive a player army,it was about time

not mentioning that there's classes that doesn't need a change to be good on pvp,which is unfair for other classes

but the updated will be great,i'm already in love with the update

Seekers broken lol

On 12/15/2019 at 11:10 AM, Turtle said:

And according to the feedback we've given and the opinions we're having they needed to be buffed alongside with other classes already considered stronger than others.. :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

11 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

All Stop comparing yourself to other classes, worry about your own potential instead of complaining about other classes that may not even play ...

Defend your own class without the need to include others, just make all pay for one:panda6:

Us focusing on our own classes would bring nothing but bunch of inbalance to the game wouldn't you say? I assume you have more than one character and as long as it's not a barb or charmer, it probably feels a lot harder to use than what it looks like. This would obviously give you entirely false picture of what your class is like for you've only seen the users' side of things. I could say that mages are broken when fighting one on my pala or charmer but then again I know how difficult they are to play since I happen to main one, so if I get wrecked by one I won't go screaming stuff like "nerf barrier nerf eye" and whatnot, but just say damn that guy knows what he's doing and it's working.. You know what I mean? 

22 hours ago, Kamisama said:

Surely you meant every 2nd offensive action rather than every 2nd skill usage? 

And I mean... One does not just nuke down a 5-6k hp caster.. Heal or no heal. Once the stun ends all you need to do is blind, maybe kite a little and put the totem down with a heal on its side and you'll be good for a good while. IF they do manage to take you down in one combo whatsoever, then I dare to doubt the quality of your build or the story of having all classes maxed out.. And on top of all this, you gotta remember lightning shield which would take the ranger to low hp while it's executing its combo on the sham making it easier for the shaman to do a comeback and finish it off. 

• Peony changed the title to [2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.
On 12/13/2019 at 12:33 PM, Akasha said:

Remembering doesn't mean that developers agree and will make anything you ask. Maybe it's your turn to remember who designed the game in first place?

Ooooooo😂😂😂😂 devs getting feisty I like it!!!! I honestly love how this update is sounding so far 🥰 my only question is will those exp pots be in test server? The ones that give 2k xp per use

3 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Ooooooo😂😂😂😂 devs getting feisty I like it!!!! I honestly love how this update is sounding so far 🥰 my only question is will those exp pots be in test server? The ones that give 2k xp per use

I don't know for sure, but it seems reasonable to ask. As I think that players would benefit from it to test the changes in different levels

27 minutes ago, Eshin said:

can anyone explain wy bd get 40% dmg buff for free unlike everyone else who gets dmg buff have to waste mp every sec 🤔

In all honesty, bds need the 40% without it they are useless. If you think the 40% is bad I wish you were around during the bds counter attack era. You would’ve been crying on all 4 begging for a nerf 🤣.  Think about shamans lightning shield, but twice as much damage. 

Edited by KingEricc

almost 10 years playing and bd 40% as a passive even warlocks passive was changed so why not bd its not like bd use a lot of mana anyway 

Edited by Eshin

12 minutes ago, SemNexo said:

Why never make a decent paladin improvement?

Define "Decent". Then look at Dk and write it again. 

That class is the only one who got less than any other class compared, in this update. 

6 minutes ago, MeowmurrMeow said:

When will we get part 2

This week

@Higgings

the paladin class needs buffs, the paladins will eventually disappear from the game

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters - you were asked this more than once

27 minutes ago, SemNexo said:

@Higgings

the paladin class needs buffs, the paladins will eventually disappear from the game

I definitely don't think so. On both of the statements.

5 hours ago, Deimus said:

The most needed change is this "ManCat" in other word Caps letters in the name.

???

On 12/13/2019 at 5:41 PM, Enrise said:

Just hopping barbs won’t pass dks on pve tanking. That would me a slap on the face xd

Remember: they play on the same side!

Edited by Akasha

47 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Exactly because they are on the same side there's a competition, a rivality, the Goku for Vegeta!

Wardens and Paladins are enemies, opponents, Zamasu and Goku Black for Goku and Vegeta!

:wind:

58 minutes ago, Akasha said:

???

So glad I’m a pvp player 🙄 butt about that server merge tho😏 are you guys thinking of a possible way to merge them?

10 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

So glad I’m a pvp player 🙄 butt about that server merge tho😏 are you guys thinking of a possible way to merge them?

How about castle and ranks in arena, where people have spent hundreds of money on? :3

I always disliked this idea tbh.