[2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.

Peony

4 hours ago, Kamisama said:

VERY NICE, you made mcs weaker and elfs stronger again 

hunter was weaker than ranger already , and now its very very weaker 🙂 you gave ranger lot of dmg 

while mcs dont have pve dmger really

mages = dealing lot of dmgs with their AOE skills 

Ranger = Dealing lot of dmg with their Skills on 1 target (ranger dmg increase skill will increase more dmg than hunter)

BD = everyone know what is 70% speed bd with 40% normal dmg increase 🙂

Seeker = high pene , high crit , and now ... more dmg

NOW LETS SEE what mcs have there 

Warlock = TOTAL TRASH IN PVE 

Hunter = gets out of mana very fast , and dont have op skill like Ranger Blessing , which have chance of doing extra dmg from every hit 

Rogue = REALLY? , i think rogue is made only for pvp , not pve 

elfs also have 4 dmg and mcs have 3 

they can do any dg easy with their OP warden and rangers 

while poor Dks will die easy with Healer in their parties 🙂

Mages are Good PVE So? Why Cry.

Ranger is good DPS but it actaully is less then hunters on a target.

BD with 70% Speed is good for pve yeah but its Paper dies in one hit.

Warlock= Absolutely Aoe stun god with a Passive Damage skill now are you kidding thats NUTS in PVE and PVP i might make one

Hunter= Yeah manas bad but if built attack speed with skill speed is better DPS and has Stuns for pvp

Rogue= Exterm makes it pure pve idk what ur wanting from me here there trash pvp and deserved the buff they got

Mc - Warlock Hunter Rogue and Charmers can be a Damage as well same as Blade dancers can be with right set. 

Wardens broken but its getting a heavy nerf that almost seems to much imo. Btw what is the point of your comment? Fixes and Nerfs are based off of pvp aspect to help the classes that dont "Shine" as much wanting to nerf someone cus they can run dg better then you is just sad.

7 hours ago, necrotp1 said:

Oh... By the way... Could you stop buffing the warlock and druid control? And druid's dmg... I think it does not apply to their role... Think about it.

And I think it's about time for you to decide if this class is a tank or a dmg, isn't?

So.. About these guys... Please reduce their control they already have plenty of dmg for the others to deal with

Why bother do that? Because of its ridiculously low dmg barely anyone use it, just for the reliqs.

But it can still be doged, blocked, parried and extinguishes after that...nice... Saturation... No comments.

Yes please... Nerf these runners so they think of actually fighting

Yes please after 2-4k! dmg hit we all need to get stunned.

Hm about these guyz... I already saw some print here at the forum of their heal... Please don something about it, I think its a bit too much for a class that has tank stats.

I'm an Mc and I know some think that I'm favouring my side (and maybe I am) but these are my opinions. Fell free to comment and desagree.

Seekers are highkey trash. they deserve a buff also if you actaully build resi no seekers hitting you 2k+ 

Em minha opinião os bds são de longe os piores tanks em comparação a outros classes, limitar ele a essa função não séria muito justo já que as outras classes exercem essa função com muita FACILIDADE em comparação ao bd. Alguns se quer precisam de heal já o bd precisa de heal e ainda tem a necessidade de ficar batendo alem de tankar para a recuperação de hp.

everyone asked to lower the level of constant energy consumption of some skills ...

And instead they increased him.....:okay:

Ok ok is this a punishment for asking too much? Or do they work with reverse psychology xD?:suspicious1:

On 12/13/2019 at 3:52 AM, Peony said:

The maximum number of effects of the skill “Healing Spirit” is now 2.

Can you clarify this please? 

Does it mean that the number of ticks of shaman heal has reduced to 2, instead of 5?

Or does it mean that shaman heal can now stack twice on the same person? 

Fingers crossed for the latter! :greedy:

On 12/12/2019 at 8:22 PM, Peony said:
  • Sonic Boom:
  • Cooldown is reduced from 28 to 20 seconds.
  • Increased damage at all levels of the skill.

• Healing Dew:

The maximum number of effects from the skill is 2.

• Disappearance:

The attack from invisibility now has a chance to stun the enemy. The chance to stun depends on the level of the skill — 20-30-40-50-60%. The duration of the stun on all levels of the skill is 3 seconds.

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ❤️ 😍

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Can you clarify this please? 

Does it mean that the number of ticks of shaman heal has reduced to 2, instead of 5?

Or does it mean that shaman heal can now stack twice on the same person? 

Fingers crossed for the latter! :greedy:

the effect can be stacked twice on a player

Most of those changes seem nice tbh. Rogues finally got some buffs, and seekers got some love aswell. Barb stone skin change seems a bit too strong, blocking once will avoid basically all dmg from 2 hits, but will see how it works once its out.

Only huge issue that i see here atleast, is stacking 2 heals for shamans and druids. Druids can already heal like 1300/2600 crit while buffed up and on castle pot. Getting double that seems a bit silly. It’s already next to impossible to kill a healer on castle buffs. This will make it even harder.

7 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Most of those changes seem nice tbh. Rogues finally got some buffs, and seekers got some love aswell. Barb stone skin change seems a bit too strong, blocking once will avoid basically all dmg from 2 hits, but will see how it works once its out.

Only huge issue that i see here atleast, is stacking 2 heals for shamans and druids. Druids can already heal like 1300/2600 crit while buffed up and on castle pot. Getting double that seems a bit silly. It’s already next to impossible to kill a healer on castle buffs. This will make it even harder.

Remember that stoneskin at 4/4 assorbs 80% of a DMG, it will allow barbs to finnaly tank both bosses with 1/6secs and masses with the block effect whiout worry of resist since thier roars can be resisted and remember it stili be consumed by dmg reflect

Hmm, I'm really liking that double heal effect for druids/charmers/shamans, since that will really make my druid more welcome in the dungeons.However, this would be a critical change in pvp. It's my predictions, though I suspect people will start complaining about healer's "immortality".

Also speaking of which, Paladins shield 125% increase on ally would also be extreme in arena. According to what I've seen, average player has 4000-6000hp at lvl28 or 32.

So in that case shield would absorb from 9000 to 13500hp depending on allies maximum health. Numbers look scary.

On the plus side, I like the invigorating stream 50mp restore at 4/4.

Edit: I got the whole thing wrong with paladin, ignore that. xd

Anyways it remains to be seen, and it's better to witness it with my own eyes, should the time come.

Edited by Fortuno
Yoy

23 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

So in that case shield would absorb from 9000 to 13500hp depending on allies maximum health. Numbers look scary.

That's 225%

9 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

Oh right.... I got the whole thing wrong. so 4k hp will be 5k shield at 4/4. yep

Correct! 😬

36 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

Hmm, I'm really liking that double heal effect for druids/charmers/shamans, since that will really make my druid more welcome in the dungeons.However, this would be a critical change in pvp. It's my predictions, though I suspect people will start complaining about healer's "immortality”.

That ”immortality” becomes a reality in arena rather easily, healing 2x 1300, or 2600 if crits. If you’ve never seen a castle pot druid tank 3 +10 chars alone, you wouldn’t understand, but i have. And getting that doubled sounds scary.

1 minute ago, vavavi said:

That ”immortality” becomes a reality in arena rather easily, healing 2x 1300, or 2600 if crits. If you’ve never seen a castle pot druid tank 3 +10 chars alone, you wouldn’t understand, but i have. And getting that doubled sounds scary.

Don't forget that soon or later we will have new expert skills as well. Am not sure though if they will come with this update

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Don't forget that soon or later we will have new expert skills as well. Am not sure though if they will come with this update

New expert skill won’t change the fact that being able to heal 5200 within one heal tic is stupid

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

I needlessly airquoted immortality. But yeah, I have seen druids/shamans on castle pots being under heavy fire and still standing their ground.

Shaman will be great again :wind:             
Nice changes more dmg for fire totem

and life steal on lighting shield wich makes it more easily to solo bosses like mage as used to do!

+ 2 buffs for healing spirit that is good when there are 2 shamans in pt for dungeons so it won’t be useless anyway

Nice buff for totem of weakness, I just don’t understand it since it is useless for pve because it takes aggro from monsters, it works good only for pvp that reveals stealth or inked players wich is good but I prefer sacrifice my hotkey slot for ritual, I use it only when there are like 2 rogues in arena revealing their stealth or they would bomb my shammy in a breath of air eheheh :omg:

Edited by Kazakus

16 hours ago, Turtle said:

Mages are Good PVE So? Why Cry.

Ranger is good DPS but it actaully is less then hunters on a target.

BD with 70% Speed is good for pve yeah but its Paper dies in one hit.

Warlock= Absolutely Aoe stun god with a Passive Damage skill now are you kidding thats NUTS in PVE and PVP i might make one

Hunter= Yeah manas bad but if built attack speed with skill speed is better DPS and has Stuns for pvp

Rogue= Exterm makes it pure pve idk what ur wanting from me here there trash pvp and deserved the buff they got

Mc - Warlock Hunter Rogue and Charmers can be a Damage as well same as Blade dancers can be with right set. 

Wardens broken but its getting a heavy nerf that almost seems to much imo. Btw what is the point of your comment? Fixes and Nerfs are based off of pvp aspect to help the classes that dont "Shine" as much wanting to nerf someone cus they can run dg better then you is just sad.

warlocks are god with their stuns , but very low dmg , (also stun wont work with pool of darkness)

and about those paper bds you told me 

i saw a 70% bd which was killing kronus solo

charmer as dmg ? charmer wolf is targeting random opponent , its not in control of charmer 

im playing in mc side and every hunter i saw dealt more dmg than rogue , even if huntes had lower dmg than rogue 

and you are joking about hunter dealing more dmg than ranger in 1 target ? right ? every old ws player i know and i asked , said ranger deal more dmg than hunter in single target ... 

and my point for commenting this was telling Admins to pay more attention to mc side pve 

in pvp , mcs are much stronger than elfs (not 1v1) 

9 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

warlocks are god with their stuns , but very low dmg , (also stun wont work with pool of darkness)

and about those paper bds you told me 

i saw a 70% bd which was killing kronus solo

charmer as dmg ? charmer wolf is targeting random opponent , its not in control of charmer 

im playing in mc side and every hunter i saw dealt more dmg than rogue , even if huntes had lower dmg than rogue 

and you are joking about hunter dealing more dmg than ranger in 1 target ? right ? every old ws player i know and i asked , said ranger deal more dmg than hunter in single target ... 

and my point for commenting this was telling Admins to pay more attention to mc side pve 

in pvp , mcs are much stronger than elfs (not 1v1) 

you obviously didnt read update and this is coming from someone who has both classes +10 my Hunter deals more Physical dmg in an att speed set to a single target then my ranger does. Also it doesnt matter what it targets its still hitting 500-600 a hit . and can get 2x on the field without a problem. Mc is fine PVE and new buffs will make them even better. your post was irrelevant 

25 minutes ago, Turtle said:

you obviously didnt read update and this is coming from someone who has both classes +10 my Hunter deals more Physical dmg in an att speed set to a single target then my ranger does. Also it doesnt matter what it targets its still hitting 500-600 a hit . and can get 2x on the field without a problem. Mc is fine PVE and new buffs will make them even better. your post was irrelevant 

Elfs still better for pve almost every class has a shield except ranger only, the mage one is ridiculously btw making it better than warden, bd shield also going to be buffed, the druid one same, mc has only 1 shield for necro wich makes them paper because every pt needs atleast 1 tank and heal or everyone is going to die because how I said it’s lacking of shields, I hope barb with new stone buff will be something, and every time I log on elf everyone asking for full dmg for dungeons making wardens useless, I seen 5 mages doing tech without any support or tank, can 5 warlocks do the same? I don’t think, and comparing charmer dmg with bd is ridiculous, charmer is the worst class for pve, it is good only for solo bosses but the bosses go down slowly compared to a dps class like bd with right set

Edited by Kazakus

9 minutes ago, Jesustor said:

Todos esperábamos que se restaure el daño del contraataque del bailarín de las cuchillas

No, not everyone. That's even worse than Warden's immortality. 

4 hours ago, Kazakus said:

Elfs still better for pve almost every class has a shield except ranger only, the mage one is ridiculously btw making it better than warden, bd shield also going to be buffed, the druid one same, mc has only 1 shield for necro wich makes them paper because every pt needs atleast 1 tank and heal or everyone is going to die because how I said it’s lacking of shields, I hope barb with new stone buff will be something, and every time I log on elf everyone asking for full dmg for dungeons making wardens useless, I seen 5 mages doing tech without any support or tank, can 5 warlocks do the same? I don’t think, and comparing charmer dmg with bd is ridiculous, charmer is the worst class for pve, it is good only for solo bosses but the bosses go down slowly compared to a dps class like bd with right set

That's the in-game scenario btw....who will want to play mc side and run dungeons (and wait for a party to make) where 5 mages can spam dungeon faster, going solo bosses and quests.

Мастер блока.png Block Master:

• Each successful healing drains 4-6-8-10 energy from the warden, depending on the level of the skill.

Na primeira att vocês já jogaram o consumo do WD la em cima, dificultando e muito a vida dos player da classe, por vezes a fortificação desabilita pelo alto consumo de mana... agora vocês alem de aumentar o custo para a ativação da habilidade, vocês transformam uma passiva em "sangue suga de mana"... Não é mais fácil dizer "WDS DELETEM SUAS ACCS, LOGO VAI FICAR IMPOSSÍVEL JOGAR COM SEU PERSONAGEM"... Aconselho revisar essa ação antes que muitos player ativos deixem de jogar. 😉

On 12/13/2019 at 3:52 AM, Peony said:

Защита света.png Light Defense:

• Cooldown is reduced from 90 seconds to 60.

Hi, can you please change this to a passive skill. It will help paladins to bring some more active skills to play with.

Elf have best tank, best healer, best single damage and best control class

Freaking warden solo 32dg and even elm while ranger literally got a 3x dmg buff on another attack skill. Now most op elf class got buffed and mc have nerfed everything how is this balanced

Edited by DGMK

18 minutes ago, DGMK said:

Elf have best tank, best healer, best single damage and best control class

Freaking warden solo 32dg and even elm while ranger literally got a 3x dmg buff on another attack skill. Now most op elf class got buffed and mc have nerfed everything how is this balanced

I would want to see a warden using 1 day to solo Elm xd 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I would want to see a warden using 1 day to solo Elm xd 

Idk if anyone would do that but, they are the only class tanky enough to be capable of such things