[2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.

Peony

1 minute ago, Necromaa said:

Bds are supposed tanks with high dmg?

They are, yes. The fact that people use it for any other mean than the tank purpose, that's another story. 

2 minutes ago, necrotp1 said:

Hi there ... You say that santa reads ou letters right? Could you ask him of he remembers the complains about the op stun on the passive dmg skill from mage?

Remembering doesn't mean that developers agree and will make anything you ask. Maybe it's your turn to remember who designed the game in first place?

17 hours ago, Peony said:

Mountain clans

Barbarian

рывок.png Charge:

• The cost of using the skill is increased from 20-21-22-23-24 to 20-22-24-26-28.

боевой клич.png Warcry:

• The duration of the positive effect is now equal to the duration of the aggro.
  • The duration of the aggro effect is increased from 5-6-7-7.6s, to 6-7-8-9.

Варварская сущность.png Barbarian Nature:

• Cooldown is decreased from 40 seconds to 35.
  • The cost of using the skill is increased from 20-22-24-26 to 26-28-30-32.

Каменная кожа.png Stone Skin:

• Any blocked strike immediately applies the effect to the Barbarian.

Боевое неистовство.png Combat Fury:

• The effect of the skill can now be affected by elixirs with a “Power of Life bonus” bonus.

Cooooool 🙂

17 hours ago, Peony said:

Rogue

Толчок в спину.png Kick in the Back:

• Removed the limit on the number of attacks after which the effect ends before the duration expires.

парализующий удар.png Gouge:

• The duration of the effect is increased on all levels from 3-3.7-4.4-5.1-5.8 to 3-4-5-6-7 seconds.

Неуловимый прыжок.png Elusive Jump:

• The skill can now deal critical damage.
  • The cooldown is increased from 12 seconds to 16.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 14-16-18-20 to 22-24-26-28. 

Finally Crit damage because hamstring bladedancers skills have crit dmg, rangers traps too thats is good idea 🙂

Стальной шквал.png Flurry of Steel:

• Increased the damage bonus depending on the level of the character and the level of the skill.

Истребление.png Extermination:

• The duration of the effect is increased on all levels from  8-10-14-18 to 12-16-20-25 seconds.
  • The values of the skill’s effects have been changed Attack speed: from 10-20-25-40% to 8-15-22-35%; Skills cooldown rate: from 10-20-30-40% to 15-20-25-30%.

Shaman

Дух лечения.png Healing Spirit:

• The maximum number of effects of the skill “Healing Spirit” is now 2.

Щит молний.png Lightning Shield:

• The skill no longer triggers after receiving damage from the “Damage Reflection” bonus.

O.o why?

• The damage of the skill now restores hit points if the shaman has the “Steal Health” bonus.

огненный тотем.png Fire Totem: 

• Increased the damage bonus depending on the level of the character and the level of the skill.
  • The target priority is now determined by the target of the shaman’s attacks. If the target is outside of the totem’s area of effect, it attacks a random target in the area.

niceee

Forsaken

Warlock

Сила покоя.png Power of relaxation:

• The mechanics of activating the skill were changed. Now the skill can be activated and deactivated at any time and it consumes energy while active.
  • The cost of activating the skill is 20-22-24-28 energy and the cost of sustaining the effect — 3-3.5-4-4.5-5 points of energy per second.

now its no deactivated when recive and dmg?

Каменное тело.png Stone Body:

• The skill now restores hp starting from the first level.
  • Increased effectiveness of restoring hp on all levels of the skill.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 18-20-22-24 to 22-24-26-28. 

Nice 🙂

Тёмная печать.png Dark Seal:

• Increased the strength of the main effect on all levels of the skill — healing effectiveness reduction from 25-35-45-60% to 40-50-65-85%.

Please change this skill and life exhaust bcuse this skill dodge many times and resist at bosses its not good

Теневая сфера.png Shadow Sphere:

• Increased the amount of energy drained from the enemy, if the character is under the effect of “Power of relaxation” from 10-15-20-25% to  20-25-30-35%.

Death Knight

Выдох мрака.png Exhalation of Darkness:

• The extra damage can no longer be ignored with a “Resistance” bonus.

Dont understand why this The skill can,t  critically strike magic damage.

Зов смерти.png Death Call:

• The skill can now critically strike.

Насыщение.png Saturation:

• Increased the cost of using the skill 5 energy + 10% hp on all levels to 12-14-16-18 energy + 10% hp.

make not sense. Usseless skill 😄 i have to lose a lot hp to get heal? warden have heal all time when block..

Charmer

Боевое лечение.png Warrior Healing:

• The effect of prolonged healing no longer replaces healing from the shaman’s skill “Healing spirit”, the effects now work in parallel. The maximum number of effects from “Warrior healing” is 2.

Вызов.png Call:

• The health of the summoned monster now depends on the current level of the character and the level of the skill: the maximum value was changed from 1200 to 3620.
  • The values of “Accuracy”, “Critical hit” and “Dodge” attributes of the summoned creature now depend of the player character’s attributes. 
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 20-22-24-26-28 to 24-26-28-30-32.

Помощь хаоса.png Chaos’ Help:

• The health of the summoned monster now depends on the current level of the character and the level of the skill: the maximum value was changed from 1200 to 3200 (character of 32 level, skill at 4th level).
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 20-22-24-26 to 26-28-30-32.
  • The values of “Accuracy”, “Critical hit” and “Dodge” attributes of the summoned creature now depend of the player character’s attributes. 

Love It 😘

Подстрекательство.png Goading:

• Increased the amount of aggro points created by this skill from 10000-15000-20000-30000 to 15000-25000-40000-70000.

Finally 🙂 but i have issue. Can u make this agro to agro enemy and enemies around target?

Потустороннее благословение.png  Otherworldly Blessing:

• Cooldown is increased from 25 seconds to 35.

Necromancer

Древняя печать.png Ancient Seal:

• The skill no longer costs health to use.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 6-8-10-12-14 to 14-16-18-20-22. 

Костяной щит.png Bone Shield:

• Increased the cost of using the skill from 10-12-14-16-18 to 14-16-18-20-22.

Very Good the skills no longer costs health.. Love it :).

Роковая связь.png Fateful Connection:

• Increased the effectiveness of the skill from 6-10-16-18% damage shared from the main target to 10-15-20-25%.
  • Now affected targets can get the ”Infection” skill’s effect with a 40-50-60-75% chance, depending on the “Fateful Connection” skill level.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 18-20-22-24 to 26-28-30-32. 

Ядовитый щит.png Poisonous Shield:

• Used together with the skill “Acid Rain” the target can now receive critical healing.

Тёмная сила.png Dark Power:

• Increased the cost of using the skill from 12-16-20-24 to 26-28-30-32.

Warden

Наказание.png Punishment:

• Removed the limit on the number of attacks after which the effect ends before the duration expires.

Фортификация.png Fortification:

• Increased the cost of activating the skill from 5 energy to 20-22-24-28, depending on the level of the skill.

Мастер блока.png Block Master:

• Each successful healing drains 4-6-8-10 energy from the warden, depending on the level of the skill.

little issue can u change this healing because warden is a tank to heal from parry not block? because why tank can block all attacks. Parry is balanced for tanks block blocking all damages is crazy.

18 hours ago, Peony said:

Druid

Oh... By the way... Could you stop buffing the warlock and druid control? And druid's dmg... I think it does not apply to their role... Think about it.

19 hours ago, Peony said:

Blade Dancer

And I think it's about time for you to decide if this class is a tank or a dmg, isn't?

Hunter

So.. About these guys... Please reduce their control they already have plenty of dmg for the others to deal with

отравленная стрела.png Poisoned Arrow:

• Cooldown is decreased from 12 seconds to 9.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 12-14-16-18-20, to 18-20-22-24-26.

Why bother do that? Because of its ridiculously low dmg barely anyone use it, just for the reliqs.

Death Knight

Выдох мрака.png Exhalation of Darkness:

• The extra damage can no longer be ignored with a “Resistance” bonus.

But it can still be doged, blocked, parried and extinguishes after that...nice... Saturation... No comments.

2 hours ago, Deimus said:

Always the same 🤬 Better erase the Charmer class because you developers are making it weaker and weaker on every update.

Yes please... Nerf these runners so they think of actually fighting

Исчезновение.png Disappearance:

• The attack from invisibility now has a chance to stun the enemy. The chance to stun depends on the level of the skill — 20-30-40-50-60%. The duration of the stun on all levels of the skill is 3 seconds.

Yes please after 2-4k! dmg hit we all need to get stunned.

Paladin

Hm about these guyz... I already saw some print here at the forum of their heal... Please don something about it, I think its a bit too much for a class that has tank stats.

I'm an Mc and I know some think that I'm favouring my side (and maybe I am) but these are my opinions. Fell free to comment and desagree.

14 minutes ago, epicdeath said:

Now wardens need more mana regen🙄

haha 😛

but stonr skin on barb its crazy why from block only like one guy said in this topic. 2h barb cant have stone skin>? change it from parry and its ok

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

They compete with bds and sometimes they even lose on that. Seekers are supposed to be dmgers, Bds tanks

See? And instead of nerfing the "tank" dmg you buff seeker....nice

2 hours ago, lestrangen said:

Bom Mas de que os warden vão tirar tanta regeneração de mana?isso basicamente vai inutilizar a classe.

Não não vai mano... So vai fazer com que ele n tanque mais tanta gente ao mesmo tempo, pq n faz sentido

How about stone skin skill getting removed coz of retribution? And yea please clarify a bit more on how it will work going forward? 

Barb will still get buff 2x like aa a normal buff? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

They are, yes. The fact that people use it for any other mean than the tank purpose, that's another story. 

It is definitely another story when comes to arena, and in dgs too nobody takes bds for tank😂 only wardens, 

15 minutes ago, necrotp1 said:

Não não vai mano... So vai fazer com que ele n tanque mais tanta gente ao mesmo tempo, pq n faz sentido

Você nem se quer fez os testes.

Se você não sabe, o jogo é feito pra confrontos em grupos, portanto você só poderá julgar e tomar conclusões quando de fato jogar com as classes juntas. 

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

Remembering doesn't mean that developers agree and will make anything you ask. Maybe it's your turn to remember who designed the game in first place?

Wow... Nice... Thanks...

29 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Você nem se quer fez os testes.

Se você não sabe, o jogo é feito pra confrontos em grupos, portanto você só poderá julgar e tomar conclusões quando de fato jogar com as classes juntas. 

Calma maninha... Percebo hostilidade... Se vc ler eu não disse nada contrariando isso. Acho que ao contrário mas ok... Parei de comentar so vou apreciar...

13 minutes ago, necrotp1 said:

Calma maninha... Percebo hostilidade... Se vc ler eu não disse nada contrariando isso. Acho que ao contrário mas ok... Parei de comentar so vou apreciar...

Eu fiz uma brincadeira quando postei a foto e você pegou e usou para questionar a memória dos desenvolvedores (obviamente já que você se referiu as habilidades do Mago) pelo fato de eles não terem nerfado, eu não fui hostil, seu comentário foi. Mas vamos deixar isso pra lá.. eu tenho certeza que você entendeu que aqui não há espaço pra isso. Fique livre para perguntar qualquer coisa de forma positiva, vou fazer meu melhor para responder 

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Yalaharian said:

haha 😛

but stonr skin on barb its crazy why from block only like one guy said in this topic. 2h barb cant have stone skin>? change it from parry and its ok

Cause parry only works on melee dmgs and would make it useless aiganist ranged. I dont agree with u

14 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Eu fiz uma brincadeira quando postei a foto e você pegou e usou para questionar a memória dos desenvolvedores (obviamente já que você se referiu as habilidades do Mago) pelo fato de eles não terem nerfado, eu não fui hostil, seu comentário foi. Mas vamos deixar isso pra lá.. eu tenho certeza que você entendeu que aqui não há espaço pra isso. Fique livre para perguntar qualquer coisa de forma positiva, vou fazer meu melhor para responder 

Ih maninha... Fez brincadeira e não aguenta brincadeira de volta? Eu não me lembro do pai natal ser um desevolvedor e eu nunca comentei em ligar algum neste forum sobre esse escudo, logo eu não questionei a memória de ninguém... Simplesmente aproveitei-me duma brincadeira e com uma brincadeira exibi uma preocupação... Mas ja percebi que você não sabe brincar e levou para o pessoal... Qualqier coisa ai desculpa... Bom trabalho

I really appreciated the general adjustments, like on scaling, especially on Mage's and Lock's 1, which most people left 3/5 for that reason.
Also making the damaging skills that couldn't crit being able to do so, and making Ranger's bitterness not fall off by dots is also good.

I was expecting a Warden nerf and we got one, which is maybe too big.

I didn't like the increase mana costs on Priest but i still need to see how it feels now to judge.
I was also expecting Bd and Pala survivability buffs for tanking, (i guess bds kinda got one) but it should still be alright.
The thing that doesn't seem right are those huge buffs on druid and shaman heal by making it stack up single target.
I liked it overall and i'm excited to see where it goes with further balance changes once you guys get more data and feedback.

Edited by icevalky

22 hours ago, Peony said:

Каменная кожа.png Stone Skin:

• Any blocked strike immediately applies the effect to the Barbarian.

Do this is a add-on to the currrently mechanic of stone skin or a new mechanic that means the skill not increase each second?

4 minutes ago, Raphsodyz said:

Do this is a add-on to the currrently mechanic of stone skin or a new mechanic that means the skill not increase each second?

I believe it is the first option you described

VERY NICE, you made mcs weaker and elfs stronger again 

hunter was weaker than ranger already , and now its very very weaker 🙂 you gave ranger lot of dmg 

while mcs dont have pve dmger really

mages = dealing lot of dmgs with their AOE skills 

Ranger = Dealing lot of dmg with their Skills on 1 target (ranger dmg increase skill will increase more dmg than hunter)

BD = everyone know what is 70% speed bd with 40% normal dmg increase 🙂

Seeker = high pene , high crit , and now ... more dmg

NOW LETS SEE what mcs have there 

Warlock = TOTAL TRASH IN PVE 

Hunter = gets out of mana very fast , and dont have op skill like Ranger Blessing , which have chance of doing extra dmg from every hit 

Rogue = REALLY? , i think rogue is made only for pvp , not pve 

elfs also have 4 dmg and mcs have 3 

they can do any dg easy with their OP warden and rangers 

while poor Dks will die easy with Healer in their parties 🙂

why paladin  most unused editing  look at charmer skil look at paladin skil 

best support class charmer paladin user eu emerald max 10 player other delete account or play other class

😣I feel extremely frustrated with this ranger buff list? extremely strong class and gain such a ridiculous buff, and the main the ridiculous strong wizard's shield absorbs ridiculously high damage and you still buff him for damage. I feel extremely sad to have returned to the game and spent $$ to just as always support and benefit elves. unfortunate 

Edited by Rorks

I don't know if it's because I'm used to the constant changes in the classes that this update doesn't affect me at all...:true_story1:

I just want to say that if the paladin will no longer be a tank (because that is what they give us to understand) .. at least they should remove the aggro from the ilumination and add some effect such as reducing damage or precision ... I just say, no I care a lot ..:come_on:

12 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

I don't know if it's because I'm used to the constant changes in the classes that this update doesn't affect me at all...:true_story1:

I just want to say that if the paladin will no longer be a tank (because that is what they give us to understand) .. at least they should remove the aggro from the ilumination and add some effect such as reducing damage or precision ... I just say, no I care a lot ..:come_on:

I feel like paladin might be good as a tank now. Got some buffs to the defensive skills and aura + 2 druid heals will be enough to tank most things. Has better dmg than warden also.

1459720683_.png.1bdb323e3263e058bf2edf3c87da458c.pngPower of relaxation:

The mechanics of activating the skill were changed. Now the skill can be activated and deactivated at any time and it consumes energy while active.The cost of activating the skill is 20-22-24-28 energy and the cost of sustaining the effect — 3-3.5-4-4.5-5 points of energy per second

(omg thanks for this.. i hope theres an additional skill effect while power of relaxation is active )

On 12/12/2019 at 6:22 PM, Peony said:

Seeker

Воодушевление.png Inspiration:

• For the duration of the effect, the “Attack speed” attribute is increased, depending on the level of the skill — 5-7-9-12-15%.
  • +1 Ty

Исчезновение.png Disappearance:

• The attack from invisibility now has a chance to stun the enemy. The chance to stun depends on the level of the skill — 20-30-40-50-60%. The duration of the stun on all levels of the skill is 3 seconds.
  • Cute and good incentive to build the skill

Щит Харада.png Harad's Shield:

• Increased the maximum amount of damage the shield can withstand. Now it scales more with the level of the character and the level of the skill: the maximum value was changed from 820 to 2220.
  • Cooldown is increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
  • Helps, not much but helps

Опасный удар.png Dangerous Blow:

• Increased the damage from bleeding on all levels of the skill.
  • Meh no one will use anyways

Солнечные сети.png Sun Nets:

• Range is increased from 1 to 2 yards.
  • All good

Притяжение.png Attraction:

• Range is increased from 4 to 5 yards.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 18-20-22-24 to 24-26-28-30.
  • @Peony This has been reported as buggy for ages, there's a massive delay using this skill, make it activate like the DK version

Внутренняя ярость.png Inner Rage:

• Changed the amount of health that triggers the skill’s effect from 20-25-30-35% of maximum to 30% on all levels of the skill.
  • Changed the percentage of the physical defense increase on all levels of the skill from 15-20-25-30% to 10-20-30-40%.
  • We asked for defensive skills so we aren't rag dolls, you keep giving us dmg, what can you do I guess

Жажда крови.png Bloodthirst:

• Increased the amount of restored health when attacking an enemy under the effect of “Bleeding” from 5-7-10-15% of maximum to 10-15-20-25%.
  • All good, wasn't needed but won't say no

Истощающий удар.png Exhaustive Blow:

• Increased damage on all levels of the skill from 15-20-25-30% of the character’s physical attack to 30-40-50-60%.
  • Increased the percentage of lowering the “Skill cooldown” attribute on all levels of the skill from 15-25-35-50% to 30-40-50-60%.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 18-20-22-24 to 24-26-28-30.
  • I'm sure this will please PVP Seekers

Ожесточение.png Exacerbation:

• Increased the cost of activating the skill from 8 energy to 18-20-22-24-28 depending on the level of the skill.
  • Changed the cost of sustaining the skill active from 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 energy per 2 seconds to 3 - 3.5 - 4 - 4.5 - 5 energy per second.
  • So... from 8 energy in 2 seconds to 10 energy in 2 seconds with rework, we need less energy drain not more ⬇️

Солнечная мощь.png Solar Power:

• Increased the cost of activating the skill from 5 energy to 20-22-24-26 depending on the level of the skill.
  • Acceptable

Hopefully as this is preview nothing is set in stone.

9 hours ago, memo2o1o said:

why GM is always on elfs favor? you guys should really notice the difference of population between mcs and elf which is because that elfs have way more advantages than mcs already, but u are still buffing bds, paladins and rangers who are already overbuffed, seriously? that rework is gay already

Did we Read the Same Topic cus your way off. 

Also stop crying Mages didnt get "Nerfed" Enough shamans got buffed there best class ingame when it comes to just sheer power and charmers are broken. I agree with Higgings though... Dks NEED a buff on Saturation. I deleted my DK after reserve nerf cus it just made the class a Subpar tank IMO and the 10% HP loss on Satu was not flyin with.