[2019.12.13] Warspear Online Update 8.2: Preview. Part I.

Peony

2 minutes ago, TheSoulless said:

Considering that these changes were already seen as necessary, I dare to doubt that :l

I'll be optimistic anyway xd

Just now, Higgings said:

I'll be optimistic anyway xd

You have the right to be, players always point out some issues during the tests and I'm sure that if it is shown to be necessary, they will revise Dk skills. But let's wait and see by ourselves how all skills will work together, maybe it won't make as much difference as you think. 

Just now, Akasha said:

You have the right to be, players always point out some issues during the tests and I'm sure that if it is shown to be necessary, they will revise Dk skills. But let's wait and see by ourselves how all skills will work together, maybe it won't make as much difference as you think. 

Oh of course. I won't give a judgement without having tested them all by myself. They gave the Life Steal parameter to Lightning Shield as I pointed out on a topic I wrote, and I'm more than grateful for that. 

why GM is always on elfs favor? you guys should really notice the difference of population between mcs and elf which is because that elfs have way more advantages than mcs already, but u are still buffing bds, paladins and rangers who are already overbuffed, seriously? that rework is gay already

Just now, Deimus said:

Another issue that haven't been correct: Some times stealth don't work around monsters.

Not an issue, its supposed to be like that. Higher stealth = less mobs see you.

Just now, Zurp said:

Not an issue, its supposed to be like that. Higher stealth = less mobs see you.

Even in 5/5 they sometimes see the rogue.

20 minutes ago, Deimus said:

But the skill cost is still very higher. It should be 22-26-28-32 and lower the cooldown.

the cooldown its already eugth for cycle the bird at 4/4 and remember them gonna gain extra life and thier heal is good

19 minutes ago, Danfake said:

And the nerf of the shield mage skill? That skill is stolen, absorbs damage ridiculously .. The only good thing is the Necro skill which I appreciate, but I smell like there will be a trap in that ..

#NerfMage #NerfShieldMage

yes, the mage shield its already strong and the thing that made necros cool to play (hp use buf lesser energy use) that was cool cause it allowdd necros to use lifesteal from the rain caused while it was doing combo with shield for lower the energy use

also since im already making a post again, bd dmg buff gonna make em even more strong and unbalanced with the shield power increase. them should get a rebalance since them already have the chance of have like 40% extra auto dmg 

also increase seekers dmg wont help them out for pvp much (wich were they are kinda useless) since them will stay a sheet of paper even if can stun at out stealth attack and the shield gonna take more dmg

paladins should be tanks not healers, give em a good dmg redu for a lesser heal power

stop buff overbuffed classes like bd cause thier dmg its already too high for his work

pala banner vs 1 target is death and on a group its attualy pointless make it deal the same dmg always again or just a lesser bonus againist a low amaunt of targets 

no one said druid secret link were too op (cause it mooves the life) and the effect from swarm too weak and since them got a dank shield assorb why dont buff the necro and priest ones, sometime them looks like nothing 

i love the barb rework since aiganist groups he had great issues (as a barb i always thinked that as rework and it happened)

hunters poison skill dmg should stay the same bc its already low 

the wd  maybe its too tough and needs a lower energy cost reduction (i would say max 7 compsume) but i hope to ear on mc side abaut palas tanking stuff soon 

i hope gm will add more skills soon 

Edited by lore
fogrot to mention seeker n co.

i dont want discuss about class balance,but remove all HP consumption of necro's skill would lost its'  feature,make its totally priest at elf side and the classes homogenous.

plz delete necro,pvp necro will be (maybe have been useless among 16 class

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

Ancient Seal:

• The skill no longer costs health to use.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 6-8-10-12-14 to 14-16-18-20-22. 

Костяной щит.png Bone Shield:

• The skill no longer costs health to use.
  • Increased the cost of using the skill from 10-12-14-16-18 to 14-16-18-20-22

You have to improve the necromancer's healing or create another new healing ability because, therefore, this combination and the poison shield + the rain are not as sufficient, but increase the damage absorbed and the shield duration of the bones more than sometimes leads to an increase. damage and some so not from

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

Why increase so much cost of skills of warden???

Now fortification and block master will cost almost all warden's mp.

These two skills are most important. You cant not give up them.

That means warden can not use other skills.

Then whats the meaning of other skills except the two?

So every warden needs find a druid teammate to help restore mp???

17 hours ago, Peony said:

Stone Skin:

• Any blocked strike immediately applies the effect to the Barbarian.

Why only blocked?

Should be parry too...

Barbarians need get "buff" for two hand weapon users.

Its a amazing pve buff but what about pvp? 

Block % at pvp is less than 10%

I'll wait to test new changes before giving my opinion, but overall it seems promising. 

However, one thing I can't get behind is I don't see a point in making druid and shaman heals stack to 2 times. If devs aren't planning to remove castle buffs from Arena, I don't see how 2 druids in 2v2 Arena will die anymore.

Assim quero uma resposta de umas coisas nesse post, como e possível que vcs mexam em  11 skills de uma clase sem nenhuma delas ser um nerf, no max foi no almento da mana nas skill que foi dada ha todos, isso não está  certo  com nimguem como vcs deixaram passar isso numa clase que ja era forte, além  de que isso cada vez  mostra pra quem e feito esse jogo, agora quero ver há  desculpa que vam dar que o jogo esta balanceado ou que vocês  só  estão  mais focados em melhorar so um lado, pq desde que eu jogo ha mais de 5 anos nunca  ouve um melhoramento de uma so clase tanto assim 

12 minutes ago, Killaura said:

Why increase so much cost of skills of warden???

Now fortification and block master will cost almost all warden's mp.

These two skills are most important. You cant not give up them.

That means warden can not use other skills.

Then whats the meaning of other skills except the two?

So every warden needs find a druid teammate to help restore mp???

If you mean that it shall find a healer to tank now since it never needed one so far, then yes it does.

Isso e completamente um absurdo tirar 25% da precissão do mago , estou completamente desepcionado e magoado com isso, afetando todo o desempenho da classe . Mago ja nao e aquelas coisas agora mais isso. Com essas medidas eu deixo o jogo 😭

Edited by magooo
Corretor mudou muitas palavras

Adorei as modificações das classes, principalmente da minha (hehehe). Mas fiquei decepcionado por não terem nerfado o escudo do mago, aquela habilidade absorve danos que são absurdamente fortes! Por causa disso jogadores dessa classe conseguem solar boss !! #NerfMage

Edited by Leonardo Reis

18 hours ago, Peony said:

Целебная роса.png Healing Dew:

• The maximum number of effects from the skill is 2.

Mate I really don't get this update. don't you think the priest is already too damn weak compared to the druid? now only it's resurrection is useful cuz his healing and buff skills are lame.

Сакральный щит.png Sacred Shield:

• Now the skill could be used only on an ally.
  • Increased effectiveness on all levels of the skill from 10-15-25-40% of the target’s maximum health to 50-70-95-125%

now it's officialy a suport class 🙂 0% tanky

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If you mean that it shall find a healer to tank now since it never needed one so far, then yes it does.

Priest and paladin have no skill to help restore mp, only druid ((

And dragon eye, but u cant expect mage will give it to warden

1 hour ago, Danfake said:

E o nerf da habilidade de mago de escudo? Essa habilidade é roubada, absorve danos ridiculamente .. A única coisa boa é a habilidade Necro que eu aprecio, mas eu sinto que haverá uma armadilha nisso ..

#NerfMage #NerfShieldMage

#Euapoio

1 hour ago, Enrise said:

Sério, não posso acreditar no reajuste desse dk ...

saturação mais inútil do que antes. Por que os necros não precisam mais pagar pontos de vida pelo uso de habilidades, mas a saturação ainda precisa do sacrifício ridículo de 10% lp?

e quanto à expiração? Os danos ainda serão removidos ou se o resistor for atingido. Bom, agora os inimigos não conseguem resistir a esse dmg baixo dessa habilidade.

Algumas classes obtêm danos ridículos e melhoram sem buff, mas outras não obtêm nada útil, é realmente decepcionante ...

Ranger triplicou o dmg do stun, enquanto dk agora o dano inútil do chamado da crítico. emanar agora não resite o dano inútil também

Power of relaxation:

• The mechanics of activating the skill were changed. Now the skill can be activated and deactivated at any time and it consumes energy while active.
  • The cost of activating the skill is 20-22-24-28 energy and the cost of sustaining the effect — 3-3.5-4-4.5-5 points of energy per second.

This skill is an expert. How the cost of sustaining the effect can be 3 - 3.5 - 4 - 4.5 - 5 points of energy per seconds?

Experts can have 4 points, but there are 5 value there.

With the introduction of the update, the increase of base hit points will be changed, it will now amount from 14% to 40% depending on the character.

Could you elaborate this one? @Akasha @Peony

Stone Skin:

• Any blocked strike immediately applies the effect to the Barbarian

Has it changed that 2 effects are given in time?

Or this new effect is an addition?

Increased the bonus to the “Skills cooldown” attribute on all levels of the skill from 5-7-10-15% to 12-16-20-25%.

Only the skill cooldown? What about the attack speed?......

omg,why the seeker,rqnger and blade dancer have to get buffed? they are ridiculously powerfull already,or shall i say "broken"

(and the users of these classes love abusing)

respecting to the shaman changes,i like what they will do with the passive heals,soon,i'll be able to share pt with another shaman

respecting to the warden changes,FINALLY warden won't be the only class that can survive a player army,it was about time

not mentioning that there's classes that doesn't need a change to be good on pvp,which is unfair for other classes

but the updated will be great,i'm already in love with the update

Seekers already had Mana shortage problems...increasing the Mana cost/second in exaberation skill will create problem...attack speed and shield buff are good though..but expecting something more....bcoz ranger and rogue got pretty good buff

52 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Healers will be active again

1 hour ago, Campione said:

Warden won't even be able to tank rip - 10 energy every block plus increased the fortications cost and its an active skill lol with those the energy will be drained very fast and even if you're at a guild with max energy regen and even if u have a full energy regen set the energy will still be depleted cause of the amount of block and that is minus 10 energy every block and active fortification with increased energy consumption and what about other skills lol RIP energy = 0 within 2-3mins if tanking bosses or doin raids

Hello there brother/sister have you ever seen any class tank a whole ton off chars and players and not die? Not even using pot. Do you think that that is nice? Would you like to get farm/quest blocked by an immortal char? Do you think its right to get in an arena match that even if the enemy cant touch you you can't win? Do you feel that that is right? There is no dg that has as many mobs to possibly drain all wd's mana lesser the bosses, so please spare us.

1 hour ago, f4348357 said:

i dont want discuss about class balance,but remove all HP consumption of necro's skill would lost its'  feature,make its totally priest at elf side and the classes homogenous.

It actually a bit difficult to players with low quality/non-vamp gears to maintain the hp of himself..specially in high lvl boss and dgs

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

20191213_170431.png

Santa read your letters! Enjoy!

Hi there ... You say that santa reads ou letters right? Could you ask him of he remembers the complains about the op stun on the passive dmg skill from mage?

Аура огня.png Aura of Fire

For anyone it's annoying but mostly for the close ranged characters, they don't stand a chance

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

They compete with bds and sometimes they even lose on that. Seekers are supposed to be dmgers, Bds tanks

Bds are supposed tanks with high dmg?

And thanks for skill revision on necro just loved it 😘