oh my god this guy should be banned

Brdigo

I'm trying to get arena points for the last 17 ​​lv equipment I need the arena and a ranger comes and looks at what it does, why do this guy? for staff unable to evolve? the people who did this should be banned from the game. At least for one month. :diablo:

38513_.jpg

Nobody gave him money for bow, so he wanted to get arena points for bow. I can't see what's wrong? Evil people also get sons? :unknw:

ive seen alot that go naked in arena or weaponless u cant blame them for 1reason its ur fault u went on random pick.. 3reasons why they go like that: 1* they trolling (like pvprange going naked arenas)

2*they think they will dmg there armor in arena

3*they know they will lose so they surrender :)

Nobody gave him money for bow, so he wanted to get arena points for bow. I can't see what's wrong? Evil people also get sons? :unknw:

See the costume first.lol He could buy any atleast level 12 bow or cbow.

New arena is full of fraud rich people who spam tickets.Its tricky one. they play with two or more devices having one character on each.One team full of good equips and other naked without weapons or they don't even move.I don't know how arena random demands work but i have seen it in Game especially level 11-14 one.

It's not even arena anymore.

New arena is full of fraud rich people who spam tickets.Its tricky one. they play with two or more devices having one character on each.One team full of good equips and other naked without weapons or they don't even move.I don't know how arena random demands work but i have seen it in Game especially level 11-14 one.

Ever heard about CC? (Could be costume, but i believe that's CC armor. Those dragon costumes are aorund 300-550k worth, so he would have a weapon.)

Once i guy called me lier, because i din't give him gold. He said "Im rich enough to have a costume". That was not a costume, but lv15 warlock chest armor (Not the one yet, the old one. Devs changed look)

Ever heard about CC? (Could be costume, but i believe that's CC armor. Those dragon costumes are aorund 300-550k worth, so he would have a weapon.)

Once i guy called me lier, because i din't give him gold. He said "Im rich enough to have a costume". That was not a costume, but lv15 warlock chest armor (Not the one yet, the old one. Devs changed look)

Is Crison corundum same

my bad I mistake dragon catcher costume. :crazy:

but my point is not mistake.These ticket spammers went unequip weapons armours just to win by fraud using multi devices with characters .Its not even game.

If he really wants to win he could buy bow of less price from shop or dealer but he isn't Even buying one and neither want his arena mates to win.

BTW Gokuu player is totally jerk.

:facepalm:

my bad I mistake dragon catcher costume. :crazy:

but my point is not mistake.These ticket spammers went unequip weapons armours just to win by fraud using multi devices with characters .Its not even game.

If he really wants to win he could buy bow :facepalm:  of less price from shop or dealer but he isn't Even buying one and neither want his arena mates to win.

BTW Gokuu player is totally jerk.

:facepalm:

is a stupid, he still has the courage to get going, to say that will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Btw Healbr,did you guys win that fight? :lol:

Ofcourse he did, he showed his enemies his confused a guide and said he can be a guide more confusing which made them so confused then they died.

Here's a link to his confused a guide

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80503.0

PS: Post numero 1000, pewpew

Ofcourse he did, he show his enemies his confused a guide and said he can be a more confused guide which made them so confused then they died.

Special skill "Mental explosion" never fails. Fatality.

Or maybe he just isnt happy that there is no moon in warspear  :crazy:

:shok: :shok: weeew thats true! Hahahaha

It reminds me of Dragonball Abridged, so epic xD

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard of this, but I do agree with rich people spamming tickets all day. haha  :good: