Behind the scenes

Ciamiau

Hellóó everybody,

well hard talk about that, but arrived the time let know it ...

I don't were completely honest with you guys / girls.

Its started with that, when the ppls asked my name / sex (gender) when i started play. I don't thought its

a public thing what i need to share with everyone, then i never answered clearly on these questions.

So that gave rise to misunderstands, + arrived the Photo Competition where is the things just got worse and worse. But now yeaa, i admit it its aren't were the best choose.. to win only few m.coins.

With that yeaa, i wanna say i'm not a girl, I'm a boy (male).

So i apologize for that, if i misled someone or played with his/her feelings. Not that was my plan, just

after some time, Hmmm maybe that a correct answer, I was coward, to stop that and say the truth to everyone. I choosed the easier way and  contined that  :bad: . I shud tell at least for my friends, who's always came and helped me in anything and gave advices.  But now dosen't matter, i can't turn back the time's wheel.

Only at the start, ah how say it. The players are more "opened" with one girl, and i liked also the ' love ' what i got ( i meant under that, any1 always were happy to see me, what always well fell ).

Do not misunderstand, im aren't fool, just these coz of 1 lie's outcome,

what i really regreet.  But i know, its not excuse.

Aaand who i am then?  Everything other was true what i said, except my sex.

I live really in Hungary, my age also 23 and my name is Gábor what in eng, lang. Gabriel (if im right, coz my eng. knowledge not so high) so it don't was difficult add one + "a" to this.

Im sure now, i will loose alot ppl's trust ~

but in right of last sentence, what i can say

just Don't hate mee ...

So the time came atlast . Well many "men" still hide their tails in that kitty costume in game, so YES am happy u confessed it to everyone .... and as u said at last i would also like to say to all players . Plz dont hate him as it takes a "brave" heart (i think) to confess such things speciallyy in this cyber world.

Will be more fun now to play with u i think gab , Good Luck !!  :give_rose:

Well many "men" still hide their tails in that kitty costume in game

ill confess too, myth is a guy, sorry to all who wanted to duck that sexy kitty..

just Don't hate mee ...

adding "a" to make a name female is a bit sneaky, but as a nice / friendly player, who never seemed greedy, no reason too be hated..

you said that once a long time ago before we did gariel quest :wink:

but that photo in the contest  :shok: :shok: :shok:  dont say that its cloverl ?

guys cool down by bullshit i meant funny

this gave me a good luagh ;D

friendship isnt about sex man you were brave to say the truth no one will hate you it will just be a funny memory you and your friends who knows what "friendship" means laugh on so hard how their sis was a bro ;D ;D

if anyone hated you,lost his friendship with you,treated you bad then you know that guy wasn't a real friend :friends:

my turn to confess a secret  : im a boy too  some retards have called me a ♥♥♥♥♥ just because they have thought that i was wearing  fire sorceress costume

i understand ur feelings gabs.. i did d same once i really regretted it,as time goes by i couldnt tell d truth of losing a friend ... but finally i decided to tel him and i did, unfortunately from that moment he hates me d most in his life n i deserve it... well gabs u have a very good friends enjoy ur friendship to the fullest.... ;)

i understand ur feelings gabs.. i did d same once i really regretted it,as time goes by i couldnt tell d truth of losing a friend ... but finally i decided to tel him and i did, unfortunately from that moment he hates me d most in his life n i deserve it... well gabs u have a very good friends enjoy ur friendship to the fullest.... ;)

Thank you.

And guuys do not misunderstand .. i got the homosexual 1 of the many "marks" its isn't true.

I have a girl friend ( i feel myself soo lucky, she the most best thing what shud happened with me

So noo, nothing wrong with my mind, just made one bad decide..

sometimes telling the truth is just the best thing to do,but not so easy to do sometimes.

which make gab a brave person anddd dont hate him coz he a good person and a great friend  :good:

gab i dont hate u for telling the truth, so brave of u to confess it to all...true will for sure understand u just ignore the haters...ur still one of the best player ive ever known  :drinks:

man we still love you dont worry for that but u break my heart , also i need to say one thing about me no one knows

i got the homosexual 1 of the many "marks" its isn't true.

If you are referring to me, then I'm telling you again, "homosexual" wasnt a mark or a bad thing, you being such would only give more sense to the whole story.

Glad to see that you have came clean with the whole world, must have been hard.

OMG you're a BOY!!!!!

For real, i have no Problem with that because you a very helpfull Player and we had good times together. I respect you anyways.

But maybe you can send me back the flowers i send you in game  :blush:

If you are referring to me, then I'm telling you again, "homosexual" wasnt a mark or a bad thing, you being such would only give more sense to the whole story.

Glad to see that you have came clean with the whole world, must have been hard.

strike 2

xD

nothing new to me, Gabriel. You told me it looooooooooooooooong time ago while we were questing in trolls area near pumas valley. And you still a nice dude, helpful and handsome. So, be sure, you won't lost my friendship ;D and nice telling the truth. A lie never goes too far. So, see you ingame  :good:

(poor all your fans like merc rose spanish sulla leo lulee etc xDDDDDDDDDD)

How with ur best photo competition? :bad: it is fake photo  :bad:

I cant say anything about ciamiau since i didnt know him. All i knew was he had stalkers (merc&span)xdd bit funny but yeah on the real, big ups for being able to tell all your friends who u realy are.  :good:

(poor all your fans like merc rose spanish sulla leo lulee etc xDDDDDDDDDD)

why my name ther  :unknw: i dint like cia that way always been a nice friend and always will be

LOL !! :lol: :lol:

i don't know you but still i am thinking of reactions when your so called "male" friends see this thread. (no offense)

By reading the OP, i can see you have broken many hearts  :lol:

you know man, it can be fun when you get so much attention in the game but still you should have known that this day was inevitable when you have to confess your  not a girl.

I honestly would have felt way too creepy if i saw my char with that girly uniform  :bad:  i don't know how you managed to do that.

But still tell me why we play these games ? for fun right? So if you enjoyed playing as a girl , then so be it.. do not regret it.

i honestly don't prefer to lie in these games, because if i do, i know i am not making real friends, its as if i am lieing to myself.

i prefer to stay myself and have less friends Than trying to become someone else. and let me tell you those few friends would be the best friends you would have ever got...

but anyway its still just a game lol, you don't  need to be so ... how should i say it ... diplomatic?  idk..

But yeah, if i were you, i would have just left the girl character, made a new character and played as real me  ;D

and then would have tried to make friendship with "those" friends again, but this time with everything true, and then let them decide if they like me or not ...

I can imagine upcoming days are gonna be too hard for you.

would love to see you in the game , and thanks for the laugh  :rofl:

:facepalm:

xd

I cant say anything about ciamiau since i didnt know him. All i knew was he had stalkers (merc&span)xdd bit funny but yeah on the real, big ups for being able to tell all your friends who u realy are.  :good:

Only person I stalk is the dude that killed me when I was afk

its nobody's business if you are a man or woman.

after all, this is a game.

but when you start to get personal with ppl, its better to be honest.

see, if u offended someone, its not because you are a male. but I bet its because of the fact that you weren't truthful.

but I believe certain ppl do it on purpose. try to fool the public thinking they are female so they get some type of favoritism.

Not gonna say names :facepalm:

my turn to confess a secret  : im a boy too  some retards have called me a ♥♥♥♥♥ just because they have thought that i was wearing  fire sorceress costume

no offense but is it b♥♥♥♥♥? or w♥♥♥♥♥? woman?