Find Me!! Win Me!!

lallouss

Hey this is a mini game im doing very easy ;D

How to play: There is a lvl 2 mage hidden in one of the towns holding a prize his name is 'x......x' if u find him ull know his full name.

How to win: If u find the mage post his name here.. First one to post his name ill pm him the account id and password.

Prize: 2signs  :blush:  ik its not alot but thats all i can spare

Time: ill keep the mage online for 1hour starting from now gdluck have fun  :drinks:

xwinnerx

:drinks: Congrats u win the prize tmr same time i might post another game gdluck have fun  :give_rose:

You didn't mentioned before it was elf side or MC.You play both so do I.I was confuse and was searching with my necro and I totally forgot to search when a party invite me for Avenger Demon boss.

:crazy: :rofl:

ok we can continue this game tomorrow I will add items from astral lab drops worth of 2k - 5 k from capes to Hoods.Stay tuned. ;D

You didn't mentioned before it was elf side or MC.You play both so do I.I was confuse and was searching with my necro and I totally forgot to search when a party invite me for Avenger Demon boss.

:crazy: :rofl:

ok we can continue this game tomorrow I will add items from astral lab drops worth of 2k - 5 k from capes to Hoods.Stay tuned. ;D

he spoke of lvl2 mage, so ask of yourself, can you stay in mc towns with a lvl2 mage for 1h? :lol:

And hey, lallous :lol: do you still remember me ruining your exe farm:lol: ?

he spoke of lvl2 mage, so ask of yourself, can you stay in mc towns with a lvl2 mage for 1h? :lol:

And hey, lallous :lol: do you still remember me ruining your exe farm:lol: ?

lmao xD and yea i remember :) i cursed u 100times that was my first time exe xD

Ahahah , this is funny , Sometimes when i get bored i start "sing competitions " and the firsts 3Person that sing a song that i like i give as reward set of repair , arena tks and great life pot.

:good:

Ahahah , this is funny , Sometimes when i get bored i start "sing competitions " and the firsts 3Person that sing a song that i like i give as reward set of repair , arena tks and great life pot.

:good:

heheh zool ;p ur sweet :)

ok dd u dd the game or nt u said at the same time then u said after 4hrs plz i wnt k when  u gona do it if after 4hrs its finsihed

ok dd u dd the game or nt u said at the same time then u said after 4hrs plz i wnt k when  u gona do it if after 4hrs its finsihed

nope i didnt do the mini game yet becuz im having cnx prob i cant stay online for 5min without dc so till now idk if i can do it today :/ if im gona do it ill post again here sry have fun :)

this is the time like u dd it yesterday when u gona begin cuz me off now sry ill try 2 bac fast i can

Guest XthekingX

All this for just 2 signs  :mega_shok:

All this for just 2 signs  :mega_shok:

Yes only two piece of signs.Atleast this Guy doing something good and people who play this game are having fun too.

Guest XthekingX

ok posting it now  :good:

Wait for me . I wanna have some.Fun  :pardon:

Wait for me . I wanna have some.Fun  :pardon:

i posted it and just got a winner  :crazy: gdluck in next mini game :good:

Guest XthekingX

i posted it and just got a winner  :crazy: gdluck in next mini game :good:

Damn .shit. Im slow  ;D