Winners of "Best poster" competition

snorlax

yeah its right  :clapping: .

Join contest or NOPE NOPE

Wow feels like snorlax is getting sh*t for doing something nice here. Devs are not obligated to have game related contests with really nice ingame rewards. It's suppose to be fun and a chance for ALL to participate. Obviously dev team had a hard time picking and so they felt the need to pick more then 3 winners. They had 130 posts with a potential 3 entries in each, don't expect to.win before hand, but be happy if you do.

Snorlax.you.dont need this crap and again grats to all the winners.

NAMEISNOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those were good posters my friend devs??? :drinks:  Or you just read the first 3 pages and went like : "AHHHH im boreed .Leave the other ones lets say they had no LUCKKKKKKK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Ouch .. That really hurts :cray:

I never thought that I'd get a bad 1st impression from a stranger. I wish I didn't join this competition just for me to get this kind of outcome.

So what if it's really true that the devs got bored and picked any random topic to win? Is there a way to delete a topic? Cause I'll delete mine if you want, it's just not right that my name is on the list of winners and people would go "he won?! My topic is cooler than him but he won?!"

Is it bad to join a competition? Even just for fun? FYI, i really appreciated the ones that liked my photos, it really made me feel happy but you shouting my name .. Now that's harsh. bye. :mega_shok:

guys stop questioning the panel of judges. there will always be winners and losers in every contest. if u dont wanna lose, dont join. ;D

That is totally right  :yahoo:

Haters going to hate :blush:  .... but

Why so much drama ?

In a competition is won or lost  8)

Deal with that people..  ;D

:give_rose: Congrats for the winner' & Enjoy ur mcoin's

Ok, guys, next time we will have 1 winner for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, that will be right as we could see from your posts.

oh,don't be this man ;D

Опубликованное фото

We love your game contests.Please continue such contests in future with same pattern.

There were people before this contest too who says something on not winning.And you shouldn't feel yourself down by such negative comments.

:shok: :mega_shok: So horrible what I just discovered.  :facepalm:  I cant believe it. This is really a stupid thing I did. But I didn't know.

I use photobucket.com for image hosting. I finished my posters and posted the links in my poster competition topic. Then I decided to clean up all the loose images in my photobucket.com account and I created a folder named warspear important and moved my 3 posters into it. Doing this changed the links that I had posted in my poster competition topic. And so when the judging day began the WS staff couldn't see my images. Not that I would have won, but I worked really hard on them. Even made them in super duper high resolution in-case one of you wanted to use it for a real poster. Some of you have already seen them, but then I was stupid and moved them and then no one could see them. Anyways, here they are.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I want to say congratulations to the winners. Some of you didn't work that hard and some of you did, but you were innovative in your thinking and your idea surpassed others and you won.

I strongly believe that the WS team made good decisions on the winning posters. I don't see how there could be any favoritism around here or carelessness. Snorlax and WS staff don't really know us personally, they just selected the posters that they really like. But after you read this and what happened to me I hope you stop complaining about win, lose, who should have won, and all your crap talking.

Last I want to thank Nagur for telling me on this day that my posters weren't visible.

:shok: :mega_shok: So horrible what I just discovered.  :facepalm:  I cant believe it. This is really a stupid thing I did. But I didn't know.

I use photobucket.com for image hosting. I finished my posters and posted the links in my poster competition topic. Then I decided to clean up all the loose images in my photobucket.com account and I created a folder named warspear important and moved my 3 posters into it. Doing this changed the links that I had posted in my poster competition topic. And so when the judging day began the WS staff couldn't see my images. Not that I would have won, but I worked really hard on them. Even made them in super duper high resolution in-case one of you wanted to use it for a real poster. Some of you have already seen them, but then I was stupid and moved them and then no one could see them. Anyways, here they are.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I want to say congratulations to the winners. Some of you didn't work that hard and some of you did, but you were innovative in your thinking and your idea surpassed others and you won.

I strongly believe that the WS team made good decisions on the winning posters. I don't see how there could be any favoritism around here or carelessness. Snorlax and WS staff don't really know us personally, they just selected the posters that they really like. But after you read this and what happened to me I hope you stop complaining about win, lose, who should have won, and all your crap talking.

Last I want to thank Nagur for telling me on this day that my posters weren't visible.

they are nice and i think you would have made one of the 3. place ppl ,maybe second

Sure,its hard and u cant judge objective,but when u say its sooooo hard to decide...why u only need such a short time?28 last date to post,and some short time later the same day u have the winners...so cant be tht hard hm?someppl are. Winners,who really earnd it,jaythug is really crative and made a good work (congratz!:))8ut some won,who just put somenot creative shit text on some googled 3d wallpaper...thx for the contests,they are really great:)but many dont have the feeling tht u really thought about the winners and u just put some winners u just liked the colours or somethingg on the first sight...

Don't judge a book by its cover...

Some guys could show more respect to moderators. Aigrind team created contests to get free miracel coins and have fun but you with your anoying posts make them sad and disapointed. Instead of crying hours in forum after you didnt won competition you could spend litle bit more time on your posters before it ends, didnt though about it?

It sucks to see so many sour people. Why can't you just congratulate those who won something?

If you didn't win anything there will always be another contest and another try. If you didn't submit anything, how were you going to win if you didn't do anything to try?

Congratulations to ALL the winners for this contest! :good: :yahoo:

I didn't see all the posters but, I am sure they had to be good for the Devs to pick a few winners and give a little something to those who tried and got very close.

It's really unfortunate that the Devs tried to do something nice for the players and all they got was complaints. That is just too bad.

It sucks to see so many sour people. Why can't you just congratulate those who won something?

If you didn't win anything there will always be another contest and another try. If you didn't submit anything, how were you going to win if you didn't do anything to try?

Congratulations to ALL the winners for this contest! :good: :yahoo:

I didn't see all the posters but, I am sure they had to be good for the Devs to pick a few winners and give a little something to those who tried and got very close.

It's really unfortunate that the Devs tried to do something nice for the players and all they got was complaints. That is just too bad.

+1

Why my photo there but not even last place  :cray:  So cruel to get my hopes to max when saw this  :cray: :lol:

Like i mean at why put not-winner poster to front page  :bad:  Should put First place and second and third place posters there? now it wont make sense  :blush:  or can u explain it snorly?