tips for choosing your class.

Brdigo

This post is kinda funny right now  :lol: Thanks for wasting my life for about 20m to read all this long text  :crazy:

You loved it  ;D

HOW TO PICK YOUR CLASS

DONT PLAY AND GO TO BED :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

I'm confused a guide

Note: Brdigo means i confused a guide :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if not like my guide problem of you, my druid character not lose to anyone not  :clapping:

a guide designed to help more ja that staff do not speak Portuguese Brazil, I strive to make a guide in English, thanks for the personal consideration.

Now I know how the staff forum is bunch of stupid.

if not like my guide problem of you, my druid character not lose to anyone not  :clapping:

a guide designed to help more ja that staff do not speak Portuguese Brazil, I strive to make a guide in English, thanks for the personal consideration.

We made him sad :(

the wise one has spoken the words of confusion. :clapping: 

Why not 11, 11 the day of masacre terror twin towers  :yahoo:

the twin tower terror attack wasnt on the 11/11 ._.

it was on the 9/11 .___________.

Oh oeps stupid me  :lol: I am blond so.. :lol:

O

M

G

Baahahahhahahahaha :rofl:

ur druid is average lol i can Name atleast 10druids who are better than you, xcleiton for example ur own brother,

I will call u "chickenbr" from now on  :good:

ur druid is average lol i can Name atleast 10druids who are better than you, xcleiton for example ur own brother,

I will call u "chickenbr" from now on  :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man this shit never gets old

then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, I can be a guide more confusing bet I'm better and stronger than you. newbie

This  :lol:

Just saying, but brdigo=weaksauce irl

I'm Brazilian not understand this '' weaksauce irl '' ?

:lol: why stop the debate it was fun ......

i go with hopzz he is right  ;) you shouldnt pick on someone even if he gives bad guide or bad english ;D

imagine how will you feel if they dont agree and if 10 pple insulting you alone .....

imagine how will you feel if 1 person doesnt agree but still comments in a good way or gentleman way and lastly not the least ... because of some pple like you guys ,the world is becoming a world of devil  :tease:

sorry for bad english

i go with hopzz he is right  ;) you shouldnt pick on someone even if he gives bad guide or bad english ;D

imagine how will you feel if they dont agree and if 10 pple insulting you alone .....

imagine how will you feel if 1 person doesnt agree but still comments in a good way or gentleman way and lastly not the least ... because of some pple like you guys ,the world is becoming a world of devil  :tease:

sorry for bad english

You should try to talk with brdigo ingame before defending him. Guy is a joke.

Confused guide ever i see

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Confused guide ever i see

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This joke lost the funny when i started using it as my signature  :(

Now i rather prefer to laugh at Eisha's pic of Healbr running xD

Lmfao run run run noob  :crazy:

I have helped a little  :facepalm:

LOL really??? POINTLESS  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL really??? POINTLESS  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He did help.

If not for him, we wouldn't have this wonderful thread!

sorry for bad english

Step 1: Create a sentinel player and join us sapphire

Step 2: Add Brdigo the confused guide to your friend list.

Step 3: Talk to him.

Step 4: tell him that you support him and want to be his best friend forever and ever amen.

Step 5: Bridgo replies: I bet i can be a more confused guide than you im better than you :facepalm:  im brazilian and dont understand "support" i kill you with my bd :facepalm:

Point is:

He talks nonsense ._. my main used to be a druid before, i tried to communicate with this br player but he was just all rude to me ._. ._. _.

So yeah.... huehue.. this picture might be abit rude but i still find it kinda funny :blush:

BrHueHue.gif

Step 1: Create a sentinel player and join us sapphire

Step 2: Add Brdigo the confused guide to your friend list.

Step 3: Talk to him.

Step 4: tell him that you support him and want to be his best friend forever and ever amen.

Step 5: Bridgo replies: I bet i can be a more confused guide than you im better than you :facepalm:  im brazilian and dont understand "support" i kill you with my bd :facepalm:

Point is:

He talks nonsense ._. my main used to be a druid before, i tried to communicate with this br player but he was just all rude to me ._. ._. _.

So yeah.... huehue.. this picture might be abit rude but i still find it kinda funny :blush:

BrHueHue.gif

Exactly!!  :facepalm:

And LOL, wtf this gif ahahahahaha

Priest- good class to farm, usually pvp these classes can be long and protracted, by having a minor attack and healing power high. Curator Curator against the fight takes too long depending on the equipment.

cant read this without lmao

Definition of "Curator"  ;D :

Definition of CURATOR

: one who has the care and superintendence of something;especially : one in charge of a museum, zoo, or other place of exhibit

cu·ra·to·ri·al  adjective

cu·ra·tor·ship  noun

so..is he calling priests zoo keepers? ._.