tips for choosing your class.

Brdigo

Usually people are complaining about their own class, instead of saying it is the best ;)

that there exists your necromancer? speaks the name of your character, for when I see him give him a beating.

Not very relevant, kiddo. I am not interested in a guides-section who has a strong char or not.

after that your message I go to sleep.  :tease:

Best advice i could give to any new player is to make sure you start off with a tank class, built to withstand some hits and some very strong offensive abilities. Once a player has mastered his/her tank it can be used to farm for gears for any other class they intend to begin afterwards.

The second class type i would suggest is a healer type which is always more valuable than a tank. Why do i recommend this second? Well its heal gears are hard to obtain and not cheap, and starting off with a tank is the best way to open the doors to farming.

MC

Shaman:

Shamans are a diverse class. It can be set up as a healer ( astral ), full attack ( moon ) or hybrid ( astral+moon mix ).

Shaman is one of the best offensive healers in the game.

Any heal gear is never cheap, but you will find that a healer is always wanted for any farm.

Barbarian:

I Have never personally played this class to its full potential, but it is considered to be one of the original tanks of the game with Great defence and offensive skills. Good choice for a beginner, as it can take plenty of hits.

Rogue:

The silent killer who lurks in the shadows.

The rogue is not considered a tank but its ability to stealth makes it one of the best elf hunters in the game. High offence and low defence, best class for those who love the hunt.

Forsaken

Necromancer:

One of the best support classes for mcsaken. Can be setup as a healer or as an offensive support.

This class is all about timing and can be a little complicated to those new to this game.

Any heal gear is never cheap, but you will find that a healer is always wanted for any farm.

Deathknight:

Just like the barbarian, this class is a great tank with great offence. With its unique skills, defence and offensive skills.. this class would be great for any beginner.

Warlock:

The offensive caster for mcsaken. Great long range offence and the ability to control the enemy makes this class very dangerous to come across.

Only downfall is the low defence that enemies can rip to shreds and timing, distance is everything for this class. Can be quite a complicated class to play for those who are new to the game.

Elf

Ranger:

This class is called the machine gun of the game due to its long range offensive skills. This class has a high offense and low defense making it a distanced fighter.

This class i would recommend to any new player starting on elf due to its simplicity of use. Good hunter and offensive support.

Druid:

Druids are a diverse class. It can be set up as a healer ( astral ), full attack ( moon ) or hybrid ( astral+moon mix ).

Druids are one of the best offensive healers in the game with its 1x1 pvp type skills.

Blade dancer:

Another great tank of the game with its great defence and offensive abilities. One of the best choices for any beginner starting out on elf.

Chosen

Paladin:

The underestimated tanks of the game. This class is a great support to any party and farm with its unique support skills.

Priest:

One of the best support classes for elfosen. Can be setup as a healer or as an offensive support.

This class is all about timing and can be a little complicated to those new to this game.

Mage:

The offensive caster for elfosen. Great long range offence and the ability to confuse the enemy makes this class very dangerous to come across.

Only downfall is the low defence that enemies can rip to shreds and its suicidal skills. Can be quite a complicated class to play for those who are new to the game.

Well i tried to offer a little wisdom but it was aimed at players who are just starting out. For those who already have their tanks and healers.. i would suggest making a fun class. A class that you can use to let off a little steam, such as a rogue/mage/warlock/ranger.

Hope this helps somebody. I Would have went into a little more detail but it would have made this post double in size :blush:

tl;dr

This isn't your thread, get out and take your thing.

We aren't here to talk about classes, we are here to insult Brdigo.

This is a TRUE GUIDE  :good:

+1 btw

ty bro  :good:

+1 btw for you.

He was talking bout borns guide  :crazy:

3.7k is pretty high def for Rogues and Rangers, wouldnt say it is low :P

I Personally don't know the guy, but his abuse seems quite pointless.

I do, trust me, doesnt worth trying to know him better, hes an ass ;D

And I'm sorry to say this, but it had to be a br  :facepalm:

Just lame!

2 years and still that noob  :clapping:

This is what you call a great guide  ;D

apart from the tips born gave, I think it also depends on what device you are using like for example it's hard to kite if you have keypad phone, if your phone has small screen it's better to opt for a melee coz any class would be weak if not played at full potential :good:

apart from the tips born gave, I think it also depends on what device you are using like for example it's hard to kite if you have keypad phone, if your phone has small screen it's better to opt for a melee coz any class would be weak if not played at full potential :good:

is actually playing on computer with an internet very good help, now I'm playing more on my druid Healbr, he is very good when I go against characters who use them sword barely touch me.  :)

Nah, I never said that you are bad. I just say the guide isn't complete according neutrals opinions  ;D . A guide needs to be neutral and yours is good, but not complete yet  ;)

Nah, I never said that you are bad. I just say the guide isn't complete according neutrals opinions  ;D . A guide needs to be neutral and yours is good, but not complete yet  ;)

So polite, ill do it for you :give_rose:

Brdigo, you'r a bad player, your guide sucks, get a life.  :tease:

This guide Really confused me Brdigo :good:  I think a couple of my Brain cells just died because of your English grammar, great job. (Nay nay nay, but ya) :give_rose:

I'm glad that you tried to make a neutral, extremely helpful and faction friendly guide, you have truly touched my heart.  :good:  (not really but still :unknw: )

So ya anyways... You shouldn't take everything seriously here at forums, this is where we discuss things. we all have different opinions, so don't expect everyone to share the same Br thoughts as you. :drinks:

(seriously, why are you threatening to kill everyone at sapphire? :shok: )

This guide Really confused me Brdigo :good:  I think a couple of my Brain cells just died because of your English grammar, great job. (Nay nay nay, but ya) :give_rose:

I'm glad that you tried to make a neutral, extremely helpful and faction friendly game, you have truly touched my heart.  :good:  (not really but still :unknw: )

So ya anyways... You shouldn't take everything seriously here at forums, this is where we discuss things. we all have different opinions, so don't expect everyone to share the same Br thoughts as you. :drinks:

(seriously, why are you threatening to kill everyone at sapphire? :shok: )

Now im feeling polite  ;D

then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, I can be a guide more confusing bet I'm better and stronger than you. newbie

1.go and finish some english lessons, bcuz i have no idea what did you try to say about guides. :facepalm:                                          2.what makes you think you are the best player ever and you can kill everyone?                                                                            3.seriously? a newbie? what version did you start playing? 2.0?  :spiteful : :facepalm:

Oh guys stop it please :give_rose: , show some common courtesy to this br player who claims to be the best of the best. :cray: 

Nay but seriously Bridgo? :blush:  I didn't quite understand you when you said; "then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, i can BE a GUIDE more CONFUSING bet im better and stronger than you" :wacko: :unknw:

Please tell me your true deep meaning behind those lines of wisdom, and explain it briefly thanks :3,

Sincerely, confused forum user :drinks:

Oh guys stop it please :give_rose: , show some common courtesy to this br player who claims to be the best of the best. :cray: 

Nay but seriously Bridgo? :blush:  I didn't quite understand you when you said; "then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, i can BE a GUIDE more CONFUSING bet im better and stronger than you" :wacko: :unknw:

Please tell me your true deep meaning behind those lines of wisdom, and explain it briefly thanks :3,

Sincerely, confused forum user :drinks:

Silly Brdigo, best of the best players is Pvprange  ;)

He is a confused a guide, he can be even more confusing if he try harder, yall newbies!  :lol:

Gotta say thanks to him, tho... laughed so damn hard  ;D

I guess we pushed it too hard, hes not coming back  :cray:

I wanted more replies from him  :blush:

Too much for him to put through google translator  ;)