tips for choosing your class.

Brdigo

Priest- good class to farm, usually pvp these classes can be long and protracted, by having a minor attack and healing power high. Curator Curator against the fight takes too long depending on the equipment.

to put in my guide or not to put :snorlax:

+1 for gi,this shit was a good one indeed xD

for those who started playing recently find out the strongest classes do not class but the image for the powers and evolution until level 20, usually has a staff that chooses weaker characters in pvp. More characters have all features.

Priest- good class to farm, usually pvp these classes can be long and protracted, by having a minor attack and healing power high. Curator Curator against the fight takes too long depending on the equipment.

Necro-Good and good healing powers, like the priest's more is not equal, if you're dueling against this class and if you do not you are a healer, you died more easily, fights between necro vs healers can take too long until the power goes out.

Barbaro- It is weak for pvp 1x1, is stronger in the arena, a good tank to farm, has no advantage against many classes.

Paladin- good defense, increase healing power of healers and he can also heal, he is too slow for pvp, it helps to farm.

Blade Dancer - is good against characters who use sword, picks up more staff who uses the guy plays with him, I already irritated me a lot with my bd.

Ranger - is a major killer, with its multiple arrows,

Mage - after the update it was very good, multiple powers in arena 5x5 help a lot.

Shaman and warlock - classes are already angry that I have most definitely play elves in these two classes are those that we do not even play right with the Blade Dancer.has no advantage against druid.

Druid - knowing use skills gained from various characters as the shaman warlock among others.

Rogue - is invisible and has a good offense, more is not good against healers.

Death Knight - good defense, good for pvp against swords, he's a little slow, has two powers of attack combination.

OH COME ON GUYS!

He is doing things to help you, when you all just hating at him! Don't you think that Warspear would be more better with things like these?

There are many people that want help, and people that want to help others like me!  :nea:

Tips from me: If you don't like posts like these, GO AWAY FROM THEM, YOUR RUINING PEOPLES LIFES BY HATING ON THEM! AND STILL IF THIS POST DOES NOT HELP YOU, IT MAY HELP OTHER!

I'd rather stay and laugh. And bully. And laugh abit more.

"Come kill me already, I bet I'm more confused a guide than you are. Only Brdigo can beat me.

Sorry I don't know what usefull guide is. Newbie. Hahahaha"

We are just reviving good old times, bro. Chill. Look at the dates. I believe he even quit the game already. At least I hope so.

OH COME ON GUYS!

He is doing things to help you, when you all just hating at him! Don't you think that Warspear would be more better with things like these?

There are many people that want help, and people that want to help others like me!  :nea:

Tips from me: If you don't like posts like these, GO AWAY FROM THEM, YOUR RUINING PEOPLES LIFES BY HATING ON THEM! AND STILL IF THIS POST DOES NOT HELP YOU, IT MAY HELP OTHER!

Hi Brdigo

OH COME ON GUYS!

then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, I can be a guide more confusing bet I'm better and stronger than you. newbie

:lol:

dude my english is bad because I'm Brazilian, and this guide that you passed the link is power, my guide is to choose a character that will be strong to evolve until level 20. what good one barbarian or paladin leveling until 20 if he loses to almost all classes in pvp, they are more to the farm is by the barbarian and paladin has great defense and uses paladin aura to increase heal. Yes I do not understand why all characters do not see the need to make a character that will be weak.  :facepalm:

Epic

::)  wtf did i just watch..

*WARNING DISTURBING MUSIC VIDEO AHEAD*

vidmax

jesus christ bird, was that neccessary lmao? I think im gonna have nightmares now ;_; that music video is so weird and disturbing in so many ways.

jesus christ bird, was that neccessary lmao? I think im gonna have nightmares now ;_; that music video is so weird and disturbing in so many ways.

No surprises why you decided to watch it hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Total bs guide I would like to cure but I'm more pro than that

so here is ur mistakes

Druid only can win Vs lock of he has secret link and partners (not many prefer it and it's not independent)

Druid is weak ass Vs strong Rouge (I saw lvl 24 op Druid get wiped out several times Vs lvl 18 pro Rouge )

Barb is best tank class in this game then Dk and Pala and bd (PVE tank)

Bd is good pvp tank but Rouge still get them

The only reason that Rangers maybe Consider as better Dmg class than Rouge is that stealth skill not highly used in middle of fights and bless skill from Ranger

priest or necro (necro with out expert skills ofc) but with expert skills u can say both are the same but necro has better advantage in pvp than priest ( priest only work on mana drain pathetic)

Druid Vs shaman Druid got op skills but I think forest song is most efficient Vs shaman

Locks are stun masters so keep my boot in ur mouth about that

Dk I didn't try lately but dk became good dmg and tank class (barb is better I think)

Pala is a weak fags I beat pro Pala with lvl 17 staff

mage need a life steal bound to survive

Bd are another fags they got op skills more than everyone and still get raped by rouges I still have a problem with Bd cuz they go for axes and high amp and get a MDef set

I almost kill a fag Bd and he used 4k mdef Vs 2.8 Def he got lucky with his shield skill in the last moment

Best classes are

Shaman - Rouge both no 1 pro ppl will confirm what I'm saying

Ranger - necro - Druid - maybe priest but they are weak too just hit treatment skill and run lol 2nd

Bd and barb almost the same

I can't be sure where to put dk

Total bs guide I would like to cure but I'm more pro than that

so here is ur mistakes

Druid only can win Vs lock of he has secret link and partners (not many prefer it and it's not independent)

Druid is weak ass Vs strong Rouge (I saw lvl 24 op Druid get wiped out several times Vs lvl 18 pro Rouge )

Barb is best tank class in this game then Dk and Pala and bd (PVE tank)

Bd is good pvp tank but Rouge still get them

The only reason that Rangers maybe Consider as better Dmg class than Rouge is that stealth skill not highly used in middle of fights and bless skill from Ranger

priest or necro (necro with out expert skills ofc) but with expert skills u can say both are the same but necro has better advantage in pvp than priest ( priest only work on mana drain pathetic)

Druid Vs shaman Druid got op skills but I think forest song is most efficient Vs shaman

Locks are stun masters so keep my boot in ur mouth about that

Dk I didn't try lately but dk became good dmg and tank class (barb is better I think)

Pala is a weak fags I beat pro Pala with lvl 17 staff

mage need a life steal bound to survive

Bd are another fags they got op skills more than everyone and still get raped by rouges I still have a problem with Bd cuz they go for axes and high amp and get a MDef set

I almost kill a fag Bd and he used 4k mdef Vs 2.8 Def he got lucky with his shield skill in the last moment

Best classes are

Shaman - Rouge both no 1 pro ppl will confirm what I'm saying

Ranger - necro - Druid - maybe priest but they are weak too just hit treatment skill and run lol 2nd

Bd and barb almost the same

I can't be sure where to put dk

and how is this any better than his guide? all i see is the same biased opinion but towards the opposite faction.

As u can read from the 1st page, this topic is full of dramas.

idk really I just saw a noob elf talking about Mc and I went High :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Considering on someone's suggestion, i gave a note to all users on the 1st post and unlocked this thread.

Let's continue the discussion!

Edited by Ivy Livi

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2/28/2013 at 7:11 AM, Brdigo said:

for those who started playing recently find out the strongest classes do not class but the image for the powers and evolution until level 20, usually has a staff that chooses weaker characters in pvp. More characters have all features.

Necro-Good and good healing powers, like the priest's more is not equal, if you're dueling against this class and if you do not you are a healer, you died more easily, fights between necro vs healers can take too long until the power goes out.

Barbaro- It is weak for pvp 1x1, is stronger in the arena, a good tank to farm, has no advantage against many classes.

Paladin- good defense, increase healing power of healers and he can also heal, he is too slow for pvp, it helps to farm.

Blade Dancer - is good against characters who use sword, picks up more staff who uses the guy plays with him, I already irritated me a lot with my bd.

Ranger - is a major killer, with its multiple arrows,

Mage - after the update it was very good, multiple powers in arena 5x5 help a lot.

Shaman and warlock - classes are already angry that I have most definitely play elves in these two classes are those that we do not even play right with the Blade Dancer.has no advantage against druid.

Druid - knowing use skills gained from various characters as the shaman warlock among others.

Rogue - is invisible and has a good offense, more is not good against healers.

Death Knight - good defense, good for pvp against swords, he's a little slow, has two powers of attack combination.

NOTE : Don't ever read this as a "guide". This is such a subjective opinion and kinda joke. Only fools who will fall for this/use this as a reference.

So i think charmer is a weak class (based on ur opinion) ?