[2019.12.09] Game servers stop. Farewell to the Median Night holiday!

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Warriors!

UPD: The servers are running!

It's time to say goodbye to the Horror Circus: on Tuesday, 10.12.2019, at 08:00 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the Median Night holiday.

The game will be unavailable for about 3 hours.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.
AIGRIND

Edited by Holmes

• Holmes changed the title to [2019.12.09] Game servers stop. Farewell to the Median Night holiday!
  • Holmes pinned this topic

Remember to spend every Good Luck Token until tomorrow, since they will disappear with the Circus!

#RoadToWorldCreation! 

larona event will be missed:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:.See ya next year horror circus:bye:

and wellcome snow event after 2-3 weeks:pin3:, in conclusion, i got bloodtursty pupet, 3 dmg capes 2 dmg amylets and 2 30lvl lifesteal axes. im happy

12 minutes ago, Hosein23 said:

hmmm but i wish snow events be solo dgs ..😅

I liked the idea, but I think some people will prefer the traditional dgs... Maybe they can keep both types of dungeons by placing the solo dgs in underground caves (along with the bosses) and the traditional dgs on the normal map. This would suit everyone's wishes and not make the map too long...

7 hours ago, f4348357 said:

why the restart time is different with announcement in game here?  

game announcement show 15:00 CET

I'm sorry, we made a mistake, I'm sorry. But at least you got to enjoy it a bit longer! :happy:

7 hours ago, Aezakmi69 said:

Just make a ress statue near dgat sniw event.

Hm.. I can ask about it, but I can't give you the final answer before the update, ok? 🙂

19 hours ago, coldravens said:

larona event will be missed:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:.See ya next year horror circus:bye:

and wellcome snow event after 2-3 weeks:pin3:, in conclusion, i got bloodtursty pupet, 3 dmg capes 2 dmg amylets and 2 30lvl lifesteal axes. im happy

Heja! Great drops! 

I'm not sure if they will bring La Llorona back next year, but we will have something equally as nice for sure :smile:  I mean that developers don't often repeat the themes, but well, the future is not set yet. 

• Akasha unpinned this topic