I'm New to the forum !

Brdigo

II play Warspear almost 2 years. just did not care much for the forum more now that I've seen is good to stay on here and would like to know a few things in the forum that I can not mecher aki right. Maybe it's because I'm Brazilian, I learned much more English thanks to Warspear. We get used to talking with staff, has since'm speaking English with my Brazilian friends  :)

II play Warspear almost 2 years. just did not care much for the forum more now that I've seen is good to stay on here and would like to know a few things in the forum that I can not mecher aki right. Maybe it's because I'm Brazilian, I learned much more English thanks to Warspear. We get used to talking with staff, has since'm speaking English with my Brazilian friends  :)

i play warspear almost 1 year...need friend in eu emerald server 2 to help do a quest... :blush:

i play warspear almost 1 year...need friend in eu emerald server 2 to help do a quest... :blush:

seeking friend?  :)

Can i ask you to pic other picture in your signature?

That flashing thing is quite annoying.

what u prob? :facepalm:

Help.. Im new here, dont know how to upload picture

depends wht type of pic(example: profile pic

. Ws screenshot.. Scam screenshot.. Ur own phto for fun....) and where u want to upload it :)

I want my pic to be my profile pic.. Don't know how to upload it

:)

Profile >> Modify profile >> Forum profile >> 'click' on upload an avatar >> Browse >> choose ur picture from ur computer or phone >> change profile (THE END) :search:

already change...huhu...wth..

I still see the annoying flashy thing ;) .

I understand Brdigo that you like it, and you want to keep it. But is hurts my eyes and i guess not only mine.

It's good to see you are enthoustiac on the forum and post a lot :). So keep that up.

That only make that people see your pic a lot ;).

I like people to see as nice and lovely people, and i believe you are. But your pic is quite violent, so it makes it difficult to believe you are as nice and lovely as i think most people are. (or that's just me being naief?)

I understand Brdigo that you like it, and you want to keep it. But is hurts my eyes and i guess not only mine.

It's good to see you are enthoustiac on the forum and post a lot :) . So keep that up.

That only make that people see your pic a lot ;) .

I like people to see as nice and lovely people, and i believe you are. But your pic is quite violent, so it makes it difficult to believe you are as nice and lovely as i think most people are. (or that's just me being naief?)

for me or brdigo? :wacko:

It's good to see you are enthoustiac on the forum and post a lot :) . So keep that up.

That only make that people see your pic a lot ;) .

Face it there is a warlock vs my bd. and you guys are complaining about the picture I picking  :cray:

• 1 month later...