• Elforme
    • Analyze
    • Pummy
    • Evilhits
    • Meloku
    • Kolcio
    • Fffserbia

biggest noob ranger is : Mikoshamet  :clapping:  On EU :D

he cant kill me 1v1, he use pot when i was alone and he was with 2 party elfs :clapping:  LOL :tease:

nice joke i killed ur shaman by two hit just 2days ago :spiteful: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont know who is the best ranger in sapphire but if I need to vote I go for pvprange for the videos I seen and reu. In emerald , can be tayuya , wolfsy , roid  and some more

Roid  :wacko:

evilhits :dirol:

bro evilhits is #2 pro rang i k him hes pro :)  bt nessah is #1 pro rang  :) ;) 

• 5 months later...

this kind of poll never dies. i wanna see a poll like who is the richest ranger. lol.

I'd have to say im the best and richest ranger. I mean come on, it's no contest.

Let's see... I have 4 level 20 characters with all +10 weapons and +8/+9 armour with all great charms. (Look in signature). Each have 2 rare costumes from holiday events and each have 2 or more tournament costumes and each has 2 or more rare skins. Im the only one i know in US-SAPPHIRE with that many +10 good accounts.

And let's dont forget my Pvprange has the arena reward for rank one in 2x2 19-20, The level 20 cape and cloak that give 5% strength bonus each. And on top of that has x2 great ice rings.

Yeah, im #1 and i show it, dont be a hater bros. It's not cool.

Just check out some of my videos in my YouTube link below

l

l

l

l

V

I'd have to say im the best and richest ranger. I mean come on, it's no contest.

Let's see... I have 4 level 20 characters with all +10 weapons and +8/+9 armour with all great charms. (Look in signature). Each have 2 rare costumes from holiday events and each have 2 or more tournament costumes and each has 2 or more rare skins. Im the only one i know in US-SAPPHIRE with that many +10 good accounts.

And let's dont forget my Pvprange has the arena reward for rank one in 2x2 19-20, The level 20 cape and cloak that give 5% strength bonus each. And on top of that has x2 great ice rings.

Yeah, im #1 and i show it, dont be a hater bros. It's not cool.

Just check out some of my videos in my youtune link below

l

l

l

l

V

So True why u have the most votes i still wanna pvp u vs my rouge though cus ive raped yins bad a couple times i think i can getcha

So True why u have the most votes i still wanna pvp u vs my rouge though cus ive raped yins bad a couple times i think i can getcha

Ha, thanks bro. We will have our day :)  Putangs rogue did happen to beat me once, props to him. 

Ha, thanks bro. We will have our day :)  Putangs rogue did happen to beat me once, props to him.

i can beat putangs rouge i think  :blush:

( 1 hit ranger :lol: )But

I must say the only chance id have is his low resi and other attributes by using cc armor cus hes stuck in the past (Unless he finally upgraded! :lol: )gotta respect the classics ;D

>says hes the best ranger

>admits to losing to melee class

how about no, im the only ranger with the rarest/most expensive costume (any idiot will argue with this) AND i beat +10 rogues with +0 weapons

you aint nothing but a casual spending money for respect

filthy casual

i can beat putangs rouge i think  :blush:

( 1 hit ranger :lol: )But

I must say the only chance id have is his low resi and other attributes by using cc armor cus hes stuck in the past (Unless he finally upgraded! :lol: )gotta respect the classics ;D

CC armor gives great dodge %, hence why rogues use CC armor the most (and i guess thats why rogues can get CC easier then everyone else)

CC armor gives great dodge %, hence why rogues use CC armor the most (and i guess thats why rogues can get CC easier then everyone else)

My barb has only  c.c armors :dirol: Got to love the stats

Kw more :wacko:

i have 34% dodge id like to see any body in cc beat that

• 3 weeks later...