Necro weak so serious!

balinor

Snorlax must take action about necro, they are very weak after update, all skills required very high mana cost at high level, IT SEEMS NECRO DOESN'T HAVE PASSIVE SKILL. NOTHING SPECIAL ON PASSIVE SKILL IF ALL SKILL TAKES HIGHEST MANA COST.

Got 3% of mana regeneration = real bulshit.

Prist vs necro = now super duper unbalance.

Mc/forsaken got the most nerfed plus hidden nerfed, f**k off.

first i agrea that new mana cosume is totall joke

against locks,rogues i didnt loss a single match unless i lagged in 1vs1 ofc cuz they properly use one skill cycle+one mana burn and here you go my enemy became a mob who just attacks

against shamans if he does not have mana on rings and belt he is ♥♥♥♥ed up too

but im so so so surprized necros are the ones to complain mana consume :facepalm: all pro necros i face regen 50% of their mana with just 1 nightmare cuz they have 35-32 mana regen lol :facepalm:

necros passive is mana regen so pros focus on mana regen then stills the noobs who does make use of it and enchance belt crit ans rings penetration :facepalm:

i can beat any shaman eassly now with new mana consume but necros......

if you pro necro you would relized that necros mana is immortale i recommend you to ask Alicemoon or Netris for advices in that :drinks:

It is more about the passive skill that adds 3 energy regeneration. It was interesting when energy regeneration was 18 max for every class. But now it is double. They should double the passive skill too to keep the same balance. 4% extra damage or 4% extra HP is way better, at this moment.

Tsja is right! 4% damage and 4% health are too much better than 3 mana regeneration, forsaken passive skill is obviously bulshit, i really can not feel that i have 3 extra mana regen, my mana is still less, the priest can burn my mana just by once effective power word, f**k off.

IMPORTANT POINT!

THEY ADD 3 MANA REGEN AS PASSIVE SKILL BUT THEY ALSO ADD TOO HIGH MANA COST ON EVERY SKILLS, SO ITS NOTHING SPECIAL ON PASSIVE SKILL, ITS REAL CRAP AND BULSHIT.

Tsja is right! 4% damage and 4% health are too much better than 3 mana regeneration, forsaken passive skill is obviously bulshit, i really can not feel that i have 3 extra mana regen, my mana is still less, the priest can burn my mana just by once effective power word, f**k off.

its funny that you mensioned that

mana burn can be the easiest skill to avoid ever :facepalm:

it doesnt burn your mana unless you use skill

it isnt my proplem that you smash thr skill keys as soon you see mana burn cuz you think it is just a decorative fire :facepalm:

unless you see it and say "damn my mana is so ♥♥♥♥ed up lets spam all my skills maybe it wont ♥♥♥♥ my mana if im lucky"  :crazy:

Edit: i found a helpfull post so you people relizes how new mana consume works and what does the skill discribtion mean :drinks:

It actually does depend on skill level, the costs listed in the skill menu (the ones mecha screened) are all costs for lv5 and show the same even for a lv1 necro.

The way to verify this is cast your spell then check equipment menu to see exactly how much mp is being used.

My lv6 necro skills and costs are as follows

Lv1 poison spit - 15mp

Lv1 deathly eye - 8mp

Lv4 ancient seal - 12mp

Lv1 bone shield - 14mp

Lv1 nightmare - 20mp

My lv 20 necro skills and costs are as follows

Lv1 poison spit - 15mp

Lv1 deathly eye - 8mp

L5 ancient seal - 14mp

Lv5 bone shield - 22mp

Lv5 nightmare - 28mp

I never mentioned mana burn. I only mentioned that the passive skill of 3 energy regeneration (=1 per 5 seconds in fight), wasn't very great but now is obsolete.

I never mentioned mana burn. I only mentioned that the passive skill of 3 energy regeneration (=1 per 5 seconds in fight), wasn't very great but now is obsolete.

sorry i meant to quite balinor post but i quited yours -.-

i jst fixed it :)

Lol i rather prefer that on my mage/paladin than chosen skill 3% increased energy haha

*Mountainers obviously can feel that they have higher HP

*Elves obviously can feel that they have higher attack

But forsaken totally can't feel that they are already given 3 mana regen, its totally crap and bulshit

*Mountainers obviously can feel that they have higher HP

*Elves obviously can feel that they have higher attack

But forsaken totally can't feel that they are already given 3 mana regen, its totally crap and bulshit

as i said:

ask for advice from pros like netris who has 36mana regen or Alicemoon who has 33-36 mana regen :friends:

no we dont hv that much regen

one reason o n pvp set its only 24 in fight active 12 regen

heal set 32 on hunt 16 mana regen remember when we fight only half mana regen like hp

we can fight but low mana gives are rly kick in ass :facepalm:

sometime in pvp i need to chose heal or stun but now both those skills are high mana price

shield and stun is 50 mana now  :bad:

and still hp bug is on...only crit heal gives u full hp

raise passive skill regeneration dont solve the problem

cos in fight nly u get half of that regen :wacko:

I pvp me and Niteris use arena belts with resi and crit  i personaly dont want put there mana regen  :wacko:

necro manas before change be immortal regeneration but now....

comparing to warlock(yea i hv one)mana cos is good even on pvp stay on 3/4

i test all classes only necro and priest use high mana cos and i rly want fix for those classes

remember necro cand get big Hp coz pay too much...

anyway all in hands of Devs  :clapping:

It actually does depend on skill level, the costs listed in the skill menu (the ones mecha screened) are all costs for lv5 and show the same even for a lv1 necro.

The way to verify this is cast your spell then check equipment menu to see exactly how much mp is being used.

My lv6 necro skills and costs are as follows

Lv1 poison spit - 15mp

Lv1 deathly eye - 8mp

Lv4 ancient seal - 12mp

Lv1 bone shield - 14mp

Lv1 nightmare - 20mp

My lv 20 necro skills and costs are as follows

Lv1 poison spit - 15mp

Lv1 deathly eye - 8mp

L5 ancient seal - 14mp

Lv5 bone shield - 22mp

Lv5 nightmare - 28mp

no we dont hv that much regen

one reason o n pvp set its only 24 in fight active 12 regen

heal set 32 on hunt 16 mana regen remember when we fight only half mana regen like hp

we can fight but low mana gives are rly kick in ass :facepalm:

sometime in pvp i need to chose heal or stun but now both those skills are high mana price

shield and stun is 50 mana now  :bad:

and still hp bug is on...only crit heal gives u full hp

raise passive skill regeneration dont solve the problem

cos in fight nly u get half of that regen :wacko:

I pvp me and Niteris use arena belts with resi and crit  i personaly dont want put there mana regen  :wacko:

necro manas before change be immortal regeneration but now....

comparing to warlock(yea i hv one)mana cos is good even on pvp stay on 3/4

i test all classes only necro and priest use high mana cos and i rly want fix for those classes

remember necro cand get big Hp coz pay too much...

anyway all in hands of Devs  :clapping:

the showed consume is only for lvl5

and as i said either double max mana or back to old mana system before the wacky mana regen

• 2 months later...

necros not weak u just need to knw how to use one  :wacko:  well according to me necros and priests are the best classs in the whole of warspear untill u knw how to use them and about necros taking dmg while using shield and healing that doesnt mean that you need mana reg to overcome that prob u probably need hp reg and 3 reg makes a lot of diff even i have a lvl5 lock :blush:  3 mana reg helps me lvlup a lot u just stand for a minute and ur manas like full

look at other classes their xtra hp or xtra dmg or xtra mana counts to nothing at a small lvl and lvling up becomes even more tough  :'( 

(sry for posting now i just made a new account and felt like posting one this one :unknw: :pardon: )

and about skills taking a lot of mana look at priest skills and compare them with necro theres a lot of diff and necros skils take comparetively less mana  :fool: :aggressive:  i have seen lvl14 necros spamming skills like shield heal and nightmare again and again (after update) but still their mana doesnt get empty and a priest at that lvl using only shield and healing costs the priest a lot  :facepalm:

XD i like fight with priest XD

hardest fight with op druids  :'(

we all want change and passive skill rly sucks...its true...

its one think i cant forgive devs  :diablo: 3more points are nothing...

and plz dont compare necro 14lv with full mana rege n and other class with shit eq,probobly that necro is especially for arena make

The +3 passive mana regen is completely worthless now thanks to the new mana regen system. In order to make it effective against they should at least change it to 5-6 mana regen :bad:

Elves got one of the best passive skills which is the 5% extra dmg bonus. e.e

Im playing with necro now, very funny class, always saving my friends life. In lab so, awesome. But pvp just funny against priests :(  Agaisnt druids or shaman so ducking hard, i just kill some low equips in x1... :(

guys if ur facing so many probs with necro mana reg than think abt other classes  :fool:  priests skill takes even more mana than necro if u think that necros 3 reg counts to nothing than yall really dnt knw how to use a necro and the negative point is priests have 10%mana thats waste actually +3 mana reg is more than enuf for a necro whose skills dnt take mana at all all classes are not happy with what they have so stop complaining on shit matters which dnt need correction  :wacko:  necros +3 mana reg rocks  :good:

yes its sad but i write many times abut this ,nobody lisen :facepalm: 

sooo devs get to work now XD

y would devs listen when they knw that 3 mana reg is the best skill given to them compared to the oother classes not just priest

If they were to increase forsakens passive skill they would need to increase every other passive's skill, then it would be pretty much the same as before. You hate how slow your mana regen is? Put crystal on everything and your fine. Without running out of mana, fights would be extremely long and boring. I would love to have forsaken's passive skill as chosen's passive skill. How do you think we feel? 10% extra wisdom is good for like 1 skill use, then it's gone. But with better mana mana regen your better in the long run. Personally i think necros are better than priests, more damage skills and nightmare is way better than armistice. That's my opinion.

Would be nice to see forsaken passive get a boost but not holding my breath.. anyway I don't think regen is the problem when it comes it to PvP vs druid, priest and sham, against those classes you should be full regen (33+) anyway.

Necro lose to priest because they are either out amped or priest gets lucky and catches them with drain or is smart and knows when to drain. Necro vs dru and sham is difficult for two reasons, necro skills are not continuous effect as we all know, usually meaning only one well timed disable wins the match.. add that fact to sham and druids ability to disable and continue their attack... It's like matching up a grizzly bear and a human and giving the grizzly a chainsaw and the human a spoon.

In short, regen isn't the problem, it's the way the classes are built.

kupidoll and eldrovak thats exactly what im telling them learn to use ur class and stop complaning every class is good with their own skills and keeps the game balanced  :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

WHO SAYS GIVE 3 MANA REG????? IN FIGHT MODE, ALL REGEN IS REDUCED BY 50%, SO 3 MANA REGEN BECOME 1-2 REG IN FIGHT MODE, F**K U NOOB, ITS NOT ABOUT LEARNING THE CLASS BUT ABOUT SHOULD KNOW THE MECHANIC

Necro is best  healer for hunt.  :blush :For pvp can  be  g :spiteful:ood,but  need know how use skills  and  amp  of course hight  :spiteful:

WHO SAYS GIVE 3 MANA REG????? IN FIGHT MODE, ALL REGEN IS REDUCED BY 50%, SO 3 MANA REGEN BECOME 1-2 REG IN FIGHT MODE, F**K U NOOB, ITS NOT ABOUT LEARNING THE CLASS BUT ABOUT SHOULD KNOW THE MECHANIC

Learning the mechanics is also a part of learning about the class or classes.

When stats are implemented right and skills used in the right sequence with moderation.. necro has ample mana and mana regeneration.

Necro doesnt need much improvement. Its a full support class, not a full offensive unit. Experimentation is needed for those who are not fully satisfied.. or perhaps a class change.