How to level healing dew/lightning?

sergnio

Is this also a bug? before the huge update i was able to level up my skills, on all of my 3 classes, but now i am unable to. is  it supposed to be like that? or is that another bug

well im a noob but not THAT big of a noob :P

but yeah before the update i was able to level up my skills, now im unable to level them up AFTER the update. how do i go about doing so?

well im a noob but not THAT big of a noob :P

but yeah before the update i was able to level up my skills, now im unable to level them up AFTER the update. how do i go about doing so?

v1.0 using different skill implementation and calculation. 5 is the maximum value atm.

• 2 weeks later...

pls guys read carefully, we know that max lv is 5 but thats not the problem, the problem is that skills doesnt lvl up. Im lv12 BD and my skills still at lv 1. Why? marcin says that the lvl of the skill goes up with player lvl? if u could explain better we would thank you :D sorry for my english!!

pls guys read carefully, we know that max lv is 5 but thats not the problem, the problem is that skills doesnt lvl up. Im lv12 BD and my skills still at lv 1. Why? marcin says that the lvl of the skill goes up with player lvl? if u could explain better we would thank you :D sorry for my english!!

i think it was intended to be like this but it's obviously bugged now  ;D

i think skills arent leveling up, but who leveled it before update got skills with high lvl... (my barb was lv ~9 when update came, he got lv5 skills at that lvl...)