Help with Priest

AlboobootheGenieoftheLamp

a lot of people say priest sucks, but i've heard of a couple priests that stomp most ppl. it all just depends on the set of skills they have

so the point of this post is

what is best skill set up for priest? im thinkin 5 heal 5 mana drain 5 shield. but im really not sure

Priests suck... don't even bother.

Very funny reply,Duh. Priest is a lot better than Necromancer or shaman in this update.Its better in pvp if good sets and amplify items.

Very funny reply,Duh. Priest is a lot better than Necromancer or shaman in this update.Its better in pvp if good sets and amplify items.

No.. just no... priests suck and that's final. Worst class in this game

LOL.

Well mister PRO deathknight , wanna pvp my priest?

Or beat my DK for share whit us how pro you are? :aggressive:

If priest sucks then pvp me  :clapping:

Maybe, i don't pvp priests too often as 99.9 percent of them suck. And 99.9 percent of them are scared to pvp me.

Priests suck even more than paladins

LOL.

Well mister PRO deathknight , wanna pvp my priest?

Or beat my DK for share whit us how pro you are? :aggressive:

Sadly we have a few problems.

1) I don't have warspear installed atm, it'll take a while to download

2) you're from EU servers if I'm correct

any class suck at pvp if u dont know how to use their skills

Its simple, you press the skill, everyone knows how to use their skills. I'm sure if they didn't they would never get past lvl 14.

Its simple, you press the skill, everyone knows how to use their skills. I'm sure if they didn't they would never get past lvl 14.

yea...but there r some players who dont know....it's a fact

yea...but there r some players who dont know....it's a fact

I mean, if they were able to install the game. Create a chracter, and make it to pvp zone areas. They most likely know how to use their skills. They just have a bunch of crappy gear

Try to kill Omie,priest lvl 20..lmao..even Hassn is shaking when he see him :rofl:

I did arena 50/50 with Omie....my oh my..Is a really tanker,killer,or how u wanna call that ;D

When u say priest are sucks,then maybe u are lvl 5-8 or u didn't saw pro ppl playing with a priest character.

I did arena 50/50 with Omie....my oh my..Is a really tanker,killer,or how u wanna call that ;D

When u say priest are sucks,then maybe u are lvl 5-8 or u didn't saw pro ppl playing with a priest character.

Take a full +9 priests vs any other full +9 player. Both okay players.

Priest is going to get smashed on without a doubt

Oh and no I'm not lvl 5. I'm an elite pvper. Meaning I am ranked high in the global rankings

An elite-player don't saying that about priest. :facepalm:

yeh leave chrystall she knows nothing about pvp she isnt even lvl18 yet, it isnt like she even reached the top rankings in 2vs2 arena :crazy:

ok enaugh trolling,you say priests suck right? i like to introduce you to Healersoul, the guy who beat +10 shamans,necros,locks,rogues with +5-+7 equips easlly, and btw since you play a dk you  have the right to call being pro "just learn to press the skill buttons" day after day,alot noobs come and +10 their selves and spam skills on enemies but they end up like a guy we all know who lost with his +10 slave against a priest with

lvl12 staff and a +9 paladin O:-)

okay well my sham just got DROPPED by a level 18 priest. her name was like yessie or something like that. priests definitly dont suck. and you cant say my sham sucks

she dropped me in 3 hits

and i have 20% resil and 1890 defence

okay well my sham just got DROPPED by a level 18 priest. her name was like yessie or something like that. priests definitly dont suck. and you cant say my sham sucks

she dropped me in 3 hits

and i have 20% resil and 1890 defence

You mean Yessiel? The Mage?

lol

:shok:How come???The priest are so weak :lol:(if we believe that guy) :wacko:

So,mister,its a big difference between a noob ppl,and a pro-ppl.Next time say are noobs in game who playing priest,not the priest is noob,ok? :good:

Hey hey. i have lvl 6 priest and i win much arena.. 283/236 battle wins

When a person says he is Elite.. :facepalm: and Clearly dont play Priest himself...

How can he judge another class :fool:

When a person calls himself Pro - Elite - or Noob..  in my Vocabulary u FAIL no mather your class  :facepalm:

well it is your choice but here is the advantages if the skills

1.heal= astral x2 +armount based on skil lvl+ amount baesd on char lvl(max 20 on lvl20)

2.tears and it has multiple chance=sun dmg+amount based on lvl and the chance for multiple based on lvl too(chances are from my experiance if u want more accurate ask devs)

1.45, 10%

2.90, 20%

3.135, 30%

4.180,40%

5.225,50%

3.arm and what it does is making the enemy cant attacl you for a time +during that time the enemy recieves encreased dmg(idk the time or the dmg percent but i will do tests today then modifie this topic for further info)

4.shield and i must tell you,priest shield lvl5 is ducking OP ;D i will state the dmg the shield can observe and its tine of the skill CD

1.100 20% of skill CD

2.200 40% of skill CD

3.300 60% of skill CD

4.400 80% of skill CD

5.500 100% of skill CD

5. the so called Word power

what this skill does is casting a buff on enemy,if the enemy cast a spell while that buff on him ,the buff ends and the enemy loss % percent of his max mana in other words his mana loss=max mana=percent

sorry but i dont have accurate numbers for it but i will try today to make test and provide further info

Note: whith lvling the skill the percent encrease and the time so enemy have to wait more info to cast a spell but it stays just one spell and enemy loss mana and word power buff ends

If you compare priest to druid what do you think. Of course both depends on play but still  . . .

the biggest drawback I see in priest is the stunt, no stunt for this class how do you manage to escape if you have to? I have lv18 priest and like playing him :good:

If you compare priest to druid what do you think. Of course both depends on play but still  . . .

the biggest drawback I see in priest is the stunt, no stunt for this class how do you manage to escape if you have to? I have lv18 priest and like playing him :good:

druid for sure bro

druid for sure bro

can a lvl20 druid with arena+ bg light equips and +3 arena staff defeat Godspd or Ghoststep in a pvp?

i defeated both in last 2days in pvp cave infront of everyone with my shit amp staff abd shit ass armour :spiteful:

and btw im a priest :P

can a lvl20 druid with arena+ bg light equips and +3 arena staff defeat Godspd or Ghoststep in a pvp?

i defeated both in last 2days in pvp cave infront of everyone with my shit amp staff abd shit ass armour :spiteful:

and btw im a priest :P

Take care of your staff Lord  :rofl: