Mage Skill Set Up....

Luvis

Well here im planning to build up a mage...But i dont know what skill should i up yet(Important skill for pvp)

Can anyone tell me here....It would be a pleasure to see Your suggestion

;D

Fireball and chains. Fireball because it is doing the most damage with lowest cooldown and energy-costs, chains to keep your enemy's away from you because you are dead in 2 hits.

If i were to build a mage i would setup my skill like :

1. Fireball -              5

2. stone shatter -      4

3. Warp -                  4

4. Chains -                3

5. Sun armor -            1

the best mage build in my opinion is

5light shield becuase lvl5 of it gives 14% sun,moon,dark,astral def for longer then skills cooldown time so it is 100% of time and 15% is alot lol;D

4chains make 5 if you want cuz lvl5 chains can almost push a mob from a map side to the other side if you lucky amd that helpes against melea alot

3teleport i lile to jump into 3enemies with massive dmg that is why i made 3 but alot of people leave 1 cuz lvl up only effect dmg and its main use which is kitting by running away with it and pass mobs ,cross norlant traps doesnt effect by skill lvl so if you plan to have high amp weapon like +300 dmg then leave lvl1 though you can use it for extra 360 dmg or main use which is crossing mobs,running,kitting,reach places fast ;D

3stones cuz i like how to kill all mobs with 500 HP around me but alot of people leave at lvl1 cuz they mainly use at for detecting rogues withen 5x5 area atound the mage

3fire ball as he said cuz it have low cooldown,high dmg

so if you want mid dmg+huge def and tactics then go

5shield

5chains

5stones

ofc that wont make your dmg mid if you rich for high amp so +300 dmg :D

how ever if you want high dmg but very low def/die at 1shot!,low tactics

then go

5fire

5stones

5teleport

ofc if you were rich for 2.7k HP set and high amp for +300 dmg then this way will make you god if facing a none-tactic player like bds,barbs,dks

;D I think im gonna focus on

5 fire ball 5 chains

3 Warp and stone coz It depend on I sun dmg...Well if i have high amp

1 shield

But I wish Developer should focus more about mage....Make the mage gear and skill awesome like Warlock

Shield won't help you against rangers/bladedancers/barbarians/rogues/paladins/deadknights(?). You are still dead in 1 shot.

yah but shield gives massive help in tanking magic-using bosses also part of the lvl5 shield build was lvl5 chains so the only proplem that still is ranger but dont forget teleport

when i face a ranger as i see that animation of blessing activation i teleport back and run away so 99% of times ranger doesn't hit me a single blessed hit ;D

also any mage can have 2.7k HP with full arena or 3k HP with half arena half guiding

or one interesting build i created head and shoes bg fury and others arena this way you can have 25% crit,2.6k HP,20& resil,+17% accuricy if you use arena weapon ofc for resil ;D

A mage does not use moon or astral, so guiding- or fury-set would be.... not so smart  :blush:

And the problem is still rangers/bladedancers/barbarians/rogues/paladins/deadknights, not only ranger.

Chains do not take very long and a bd can easy hamstring you while chained, or a pala can use his yellow. No problem at all.

2nd you are not going to kill these classes. If you want to do damage you have to be close to them. Yes; in melee. 2 of the 3 damage-skills are when you are next to your opponent. If you are planning to use only a fireball, then you are a druid in moon-set without heal and entangle.

A mage does not use moon or astral, so guiding- or fury-set would be.... not so smart  :blush:

And the problem is still rangers/bladedancers/barbarians/rogues/paladins/deadknights, not only ranger.

Chains do not take very long and a bd can easy hamstring you while chained, or a pala can use his yellow. No problem at all.

2nd you are not going to kill these classes. If you want to do damage you have to be close to them. Yes; in melee. 2 of the 3 damage-skills are when you are next to your opponent. If you are planning to use only a fireball, then you are a druid in moon-set without heal and entangle.

lol by bg dury and guiding i meant shoes and head and others arena ones -.-

dont tell you actually thought i mean use bracers and body with moon ;D

bg fury shoes and head  gives crit,accuricy,mana and HP set bonus

guiding head and shoes gives crit,mana,HP and HP set bonus

so for 5% higher accurcy use fury shoes and head but you will loss 200-300 HP compared to guiding head and shoes so you got 2.6k HP

and no bd ham cant touch mages cuz lvl5 chains push enemy up to 5-6 tiles and ham 2tiles

also all you need is fire ball,stones when enemy reach you,chains, fire ball, teleport to back and run,stop and use stones when chains cooled down,chains,fire ball,teleport back,...etc same combo

ofc this combo for people with lvl1 teleport who use it for run and lvl5 chains

I beleive in walking around priest or druid and carrying some heal pots. Just be sure enough turn everything around you into ashes before living realizes he was being atttaked. MAGE are mean for massive kill and damage not defence. It needs support from other players.

FIREBALL-5

WARP-5

STONESHATTER-5

For quick kill. Hit opponet with normal attack, use fireball, teleport on it, use stone dhatter use chain, fireball cycle continues.

I beleive in walking around priest or druid and carrying some heal pots. Just be sure enough turn everything around you into ashes before living realizes he was being atttaked. MAGE are mean for massive kill and damage not defence. It needs support from other players.

FIREBALL-5

WARP-5

STONESHATTER-5

For quick kill. Hit opponet with normal attack, use fireball, teleport on it, use stone dhatter use chain, fireball cycle continues.

yeh but for killing 2.7k HP enemies u will die like shit before even dmging 1k to the enemy unless u were using arena or sd wep and high amp like +8 maybe

but using tactic u dont need high dmg also teleport is kind of the balance for locks fear if u dont lvl it though i use it for kiting and it is quite usefull btw

Priest armour and druid heal can help a lot to mage. And scincerely mage is not meant for wslking alone in critical areas. Unless you have someone to help dont level up your mage.

• 1 month later...

i want my mage when lv up 20  this is my form  balace mage  i think idk  i need listen opinions

fireball 4

warp 4

stoneshartter4

chain 4

sun armor 1

• 2 weeks later...

fireball 5

timewarp 5 (

chain always 5

badass :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

• 1 month later...

I use this skillbuild for massive pvp:

1. Fireball - 3

2. stone shatter - 5

3. Warp - 5

4. Chains - 3

5. Sun armor - 1

With this skills i do more damage

Stones and warp has the same cooldown. Stones uses less energy. I got stones lvl 3, warp lvl 2. Warp does (on a gremlin) 374 damage, stones 364. Indeed, it looks like warp is 'better'. Allthough with warp it is hard to hit more opponents, especially the melee-ones. I like it to hit stones and chains when all those players walked to me. I will never hit that much players the same time with warp.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I will sum up my idea about mage's best build

1) Fireball should always be lvl5 deu to its high damage,low energy consumption,low cd

2) lvl3 chains is a must or mage will be totally useless against melees even though you can lvl it 5 for lab because it is very usefull for lab run at high lvl

3)teleport does high damage indead,but for pvping it better stay lvl1,and use it as escape skill when mobs,melee enemies behind your ass

4) as for shield it isn't that mutch usefull I mean 4skill point for 12% magic def? anyway if you only focusing on lab hunts then it might be usefull

5)as for shards,lvling it won't really change anything but its damage,it is a pve skill more then pvp skill because against ranged you won't reach him and against melee you won't want him to reach you

so for pvp/pve balanced build 5ball,3chains,3tele,5shards

for pve spacially lab and dd bosses 5ball,5chains,5shield

• 1 month later...

Damage dealer class are mage and warlock but warlock way much better and powerful because all of its skills are range skills, a perfect kitter with a nuclear bomb

• 2 months later...

FIREBALL-5

WARP-5

STONESHATTER-5

Agree. I Think that's the best skillbuild for mage. Mages need very heavy damage.

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently been runnin 3 fireball 4 warp. 4 stones 1 chain and. 5 armor....mainly use armor because in arena it's always locks and shamans I have problems with. Even rangers i do good against not all but most. But I'm also full +10 full great enchant arena/gt gear. But before this spec I was runnin quad spec 4fireball 4warp 4stones 4chain and 1 armor...haven't decided which I like best. With both no melee rly stands a chance not shit talkin just stating facts rangers can be a problem with both specs but only if its a pro ranger. Recently been runnin arena on mc side with vortex but next tourny I'll be runnin with pernicious on elf side hit me up if u have any questions.  :drinks: