The Sorcerers clan

springy

thank you,can't wait till guilds become lvlable

and as i said,cazapolluz shit with me stays between him and me,no need for you guys to side with anyone :drinks:

Edit:and sorry but what catalonia menstioned isn't personal proplem to him,cuz caza shit acts which i can't list here is againt alot of good elves,who look at his clan and say"sorrcers clan bunch of gangers" and consider you guys as enemies while they shouldn't,also its cazapolluz who doesn't keep personal,and when ever he can't jump someone 1vs1 which most likely what happens,he call all his friend and cry in in cave to help him gang 5vs1 and who knows,maybe he calling his guild sometime cuz can't jump 1vs1 xD

its cazapolluz who's forcing every mc he know to side with him or anyone cazapolluz feel like ganging,not catalonia bro, so try to understand catalonia view of this :drinks:

True.

bro,our proplem not with cazapolluz original owner,its with princeka who's playing importnah and cazapolluz accounts,tell your friend faysal to watch who's he sharing his account with,after all what princeka doing with faysal char is in the name of all your guild :/

cazapollos , princeka and importante is the same guy. He is always same style  using all his account , distuber , without respect to anyone ( elfs , mc, people from his same country ) , scared for go alone to any place , and scared for do arena random , because he knows my barb lvl 16 can rape him again like the last time :(

what what what "also explained how is him but still same."

i didnt understand

anyway what i said , me and faisal friends , he good with me and i told u " keep ur personal probs away from me".

u good guy too and never did any bad thing to me same yasir so i'll be happy to have guys like u friends

and for u yasir list isnt updated yet but  i will update now ;)

You still being my friend bro but good luck with this newbie thinker of himself like a god. :good:

Look guys its personal acts . i cant ask anymember not kill elf

note ; about disturbe 1vs1 i'll talk with him

last thing about ganging thing u say

dont think of it as ganging try think  its war(for fun)

when livefox.knox.merc.windcaller........ come kill me at legion i gather my friends and war starts they even came b3 to kill us and its fun

its like a daily thing , we gather and go war such as going clean genie and block till die ....etc

anyone in guild have one or more elfs he hate and kill on seen anywhere so its normal killing/waring or as u call it ganging

i call it ganging cuz its in pvpcave,i call it ganging cuz he ask everyone in cave to gang,i call it ganging cuz he always loss in 1vs1, i call it ganging cuz it isn't againdt one elf,against most of my friends,i call it ganging cua he spam chats asking for help to gang me incave,i call it ganging cuz his rogue stays hidden and when ever i pvp someone he only attack and show up after my HP under 50%

what do you call it?

Catalonia And CrosShit dont cry if i kill yours elfs or mcs You are a piece of shit Dont make me  :fool: 

Noobyasir Dont come cave and war will be finish against you  ;)

Catalonia And CrosShit dont cry if i kill yours elfs or mcs You are a piece of shit Dont make me  :fool: 

dear,you are a shame on gangers,potting even with army ganging with you :)

Guest XthekingX

we r sorcerers Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Bro

Tell me how you change The line ( names and everthing )

In warSear

Bro

Tell me how you change The line ( names and everthing )

In warSear

How you did to get that handwriting? :*

we r sorcerers Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

nice but your style for hunt it is  old , my friends and some others know the pro style for hunt it by only 3ppl and is not in the up , another better style than this xD but well  , 3styles for hunt eye you choseed the hard xd

noobs , noobs everywhere.

nice but your style for hunt it is  old , my friends and some others know the pro style for hunt it by only 3ppl and is not in the up , another better style than this xD but well  , 3styles for hunt eye you choseed the hard xd

we use this way coz we are 10ppl+ who want to hunt and idc its hardest/easiest , what i know is we do that hard way easy ;)

btw its 4ppl/1 pt hunt way

i never heared some one do in 3

1tank shaman and two necros , one necro heal his self and tank one mob and other necro heal shaman and shaman heal his self. I am talking much xD and  sorry I cant say you how to do only because one member of your clan is a motherfack :pardon: well anyway your style is hard but easy if goes with a great cooperation and many ppl, good luck

1tank shaman and two necros , one necro heal his self and tank one mob and other necro heal shaman and shaman heal his self. I am talking much xD and  sorry I cant say you how to do only because one member of your clan is a motherfack :pardon: well anyway your style is hard but easy if goes with a great cooperation and many ppl, good luck

if i want to know how im sure one of my friends know ;) but i prefer hunt with friends

anyway GL u too

Guest XthekingX

u means font? ;D

Tell your device name plz  :blush:

Guest XthekingX

samsung galxy w  ;D

I use s3 .change font.nothing happend in game  :nea:

thanks guys!!  I hope we can do 1,2,3every day and next time when arrive anax dont die like retards  xD :facepalm: Опубликованное фото

Wait me, i need up my necro too hehe.

Sry didnt help reach anax this day

Wait me, i need up my necro too hehe.

Sry didnt help reach anax this day

well we die in anax after mobs respawn  , the parasites raped us, next time we go eye!! 

well we die in anax after mobs respawn  , the parasites raped us, next time we go eye!!

we always go eye  :blush:

thanks guys!!  I hope we can do 1,2,3every day and next time when arrive anax dont die like retards  xD :facepalm: Опубликованное фото

instead of saying "retards" u can say "ty guys lets do it daily" :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I miss sorcerers  :sorry:

I too  :cray:

It was really fun before certain things happened...

well, my all chars deleted like a month ago i shouldnt care, but still...

Why am i here?  :facepalm:

I too  :cray:

It was really fun before certain things happened...

well, my all chars deleted like a month ago i shouldnt care, but still...

Why am i here?  :facepalm:

why delete ur char bro,i will miss you  :cray: