Pets for all

Chrono

i have idea about pets...all chars may get him,and he can grow same as we...our work is raise him,feed,buy a collar and equip for him,some pet duels:D...getting pet may be from some extreme quest with little storyline,no purchasing,that lame...all classes can use same,pet may die(must restore him),or we can get normal mobs with catch as pet(love idea had maraksha as pet:D)...that is my idea...

excellent idea! how much for a human pet? heheh.  ;D

then mc could buy items for your pets too!

collars, special food, little outfits for em?!

if they are makin money off it, its more likely to become a reality.

:unknw:

i have idea about pets...all chars may get him,and he can grow same as we...our work is raise him,feed,buy a collar and equip for him,some pet duels:D...getting pet may be from some extreme quest with little storyline,no purchasing,that lame...all classes can use same,pet may die(must restore him),or we can get normal mobs with catch as pet(love idea had maraksha as pet:D)...that is my idea...

I disagree that's a horrible idea lmao, want pets? go buy a dog.

Not Pets but I think that Mounts can be much better.

World of Warspear : Mobile.

About Mounts, maybe let us customize them like cars :D

:mega_shok: What kind of car you want Ferrari?  :rofl:

i like the idea of the pets for one reason seem how they made  mobs harder to kill it would make them slightly easier to kill and they could help with boss fights when your in party's already

i would like a useless pet just to dont walk alone in this big world  :(

I would rather have one that would Fight with and for me  to help out

u dont need someone to fight for u, u need ppl that help u, this world is big, and have a lot of players, if u cant see anyone, open u eyes...

I want Guntram Drogon and Lambert as my pets  ::) :pleasantry: ;D would be nice to kill mcs  >:D 8)

Thats ur choice.. then ill take all berengar`s shadows... them could help me killing bunnies...

I think this topic should be closed. It's really silly. This is not a pet game. :facepalm:

Agree.. it would be too confusing  :bad:

u dont need someone to fight for u, u need ppl that help u, this world is big, and have a lot of players, if u cant see anyone, open u eyes...

ya but at times they don't help and since update to 1.0.0 monsters are harder a bosses that 2 players me (druid) at the time rank4  and another Rank 4 (Blade dancer)  could kill bosses for example dinalt with out pots and now it either takes us both 3 or 4 pots  ( with me at lvl 14 at the time and him 15)  or we can use  4 people  and kill no problem  so ya there is a lot of other players but they dont always help and  a pet would be nice because it would always be there to help

and for the mods and devs you could make money off of it as someone said earlier cant remember name but you could make items for them you can buy with in game money and ones with miracle coins

Just my thoughts