Poleys druid school :D

PoleyKathi

Slightly modified it, picture is still too small so I didn't delete the .pdf attachment.

Just for the convenience :)

thank you very much :) :yahoo:

merc in love again :rofl:

Na, she fail to post it here so I wrote "lolfail" then R0land changed it so I modified it to that kkkkkkkkkkkk

• 3 months later...

It deserved a bump coz I missed it back in the time  ;D ;D

Poley's druid school, transforming noobs into pros since always!

It deserved a bump coz I missed it back in the time  ;D ;D

Poley's druid school, transforming noobs into pros since always!

Ouuuun my kiwi looooove uuuu

You are learning druids to do a timewarp?  ;D

nono :D i teach druids rape any other class :) only thing to bring is good marks with u :)

beeing teacher !<3

Druid-power!!  :drinks:

My druid is and stays my nr 1 character, allthough i really enjoy my lvl 18 mage too. I want to learn my mage to heal! or my druid to teleport  ;D

I warned everyone already.

;D  its cool, good to know you take good care of this forum now. for 2 years we could spam whatever we wanted here in International  ;D

;D  its cool, good to know you take good care of this forum now. for 2 years we could spam whatever we wanted here in International  ;D

Actually I can't follow every thread (even scare of entering the Guilds section) but I really want to avoid some disgusting topics.

Actually I can't follow every thread (even scare of entering the Guilds section) but I really want to avoid some disgusting topics.

haha Guild section is a warzone itself, nevermind me Roley i tend to sit back and enjoy the fireworks nowdays. and add wood to the fire ofc  :blush:  but im good honest - 1 week sober  8)

Sis this is epic !! HAHAHA , plus the pict , i have no words you make me laugh :D :D ahaha luv , take care of cherryby !!Ahaha :D

p.s. Its your duty to visit me this summer or vice versa.