Mage chains

Hourai

Haha many patheic elves crying about how they can not play mage as well, if you go to RU server, you will see many OP mage and no one compares. Loser!

Oh boy, you again.

First, learn that mage =/= CHOSEN, not Firstborn (elf you call).

Second, learn to read, if not understand the meaning of the topic.

Third, if you wanna be an asshole, do it right.

Kthxbye now.

devs we will keep ducking bumping like whores till you give is an answer,we gave every single reason why mages chains should do full stun or skills stun only at least, we wish you give us a clear answer about how would you balance the most underdoged class in game right now

spanish you serius -.-?

mage shield lvl5 gives about 12% dark,sun,moon,astral

and you say mages are kamikaze? how they can with 5points spent on shield :facepalm:

even if they use 5on fire ball and teleport or stones,they will become shit cuz mage without lvl4-5 chains is basicly 5sec away from death against not against range classes only,but against meleed too cuz he has lvl1 chains

can a mage with 2.9k HP and 40% dd defeat a lock with 2.9k HP and 28% sun defence and stun skills maxed? damn the lock can even have a heal if he maxed life exchuist too :lol:

mages are underpower,fully destroyed classes

when i see a mage as my parenter in arena............it basicly becomes 2vs1 after 3sec after the mage being touched by the enemies :facepalm:

well yasir mage not a shit class need a buff and he can spilt his points for chains 5 3 stones 3 ball 5 sheild and for arena i meet a mage with my bd vs 2 shaman and we won  :tease: 

well yasir mage not a shit class need a buff and he can spilt his points for chains 5 3 stones 3 ball 5 sheild and for arena i meet a mage with my bd vs 2 shaman and we won  :tease:

no one said he is shit man,i just said he is the most underdoged class(the most shited class compared to others :P) and it isn't about the build,have you tryed a lock vs mage 1vs1?

doing what ur best in

Nobody best me at that.

THEY BETTER TAKE BREAKS

EVEN I DO

-I don't-

FFS

I would like to see a cloak for mages and paladin as well. Both classes lose 1 state because of this. That's a bit strange to me.

Hey barbs!!!, imagine wearing a shaman cloak, how would that work out for you?

Warlocks, why don't you try to wear a shamans cloak, I think that's a good idea because you can't heal right, so it would work out perfect for you.  :wacko:

Nuff said.

I would like to see a cloak for mages and paladin as well. Both classes lose 1 state because of this. That's a bit strange to me.

Hey barbs!!!, imagine wearing a shaman cloak, how would that work out for you?

Warlocks, why don't you try to wear a necromancer's cloak, I think that's a good idea because you can't heal right, so it would work out perfect for you.  :wacko:

Nuff said.

Fix'd.

Mages aren't alone. Shaman's earthquake stops enemies but they can still use skills U_U

Let me guess. Unfair?

Stops movement

Does damage

3*3 AoE

Dont need to be close, you can cast it far away

Compared to

2*2 aoe

Push enemy back only

Kill Yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

DIS GON' BE BUMPIN' BUMPIN'

Oi there. I know you read this.

If you do not respond

Ill find you

And kill you

And destroy your childhood memories

:give_rose:

DIS GON' BE BUMPIN' BUMPIN'

Oi there. I know you read this.

If you do not respond

Ill find you

And kill you

And destroy your childhood memories

:give_rose:

"Fear" is a powerfull motovator but not enuagh, how about we buy signs till we amp our weapons +9 at least if you devs take a 10 seconds look at this mother ducking thread

It's not the skills that make one a good mage. It's the way one uses them.

You don't say?

Only place a Mage is good at is crossing, where he can use his skills or during a road block where Paladin's are there to block skills from other classes.

Other places than that you must either be a 3000 HP Mage with a +8-10 weapon to actually match other classes*

unless your enemy's a retard, then that's another different story.

Teleport to the enemies in arena and you're just making it easier for them to kill you because they WILL target you FIRST, unless you can teleport a Paladin with you then do so...

* - Melees are excluded

You don't say?

Only place a Mage is good at is crossing, where he can use his skills or during a road block where Paladin's are there to block skills from other classes.

Other places than that you must either be a 3000 HP Mage with a +8-10 weapon to actually match other classes*

unless your enemy's a retard, then that's another different story.

Teleport to the enemies in arena and you're just making it easier for them to kill you because they WILL target you FIRST, unless you can teleport a Paladin with you then do so...

* - Melees are excluded

Id add more to that but ill keep it low and say, a +6 arena staff lv17/ sudden doom will suffice. Other thing is just your way of playing, be it kamikaze, be it mcoin res/shatter, unlimited possibilities in one mind. I ducking love mages in arena who chain ranged units. I mean, omg i cant reach dat gai who haz lv1-3 chains and im shaman/druid/necro/lock/priest/etc.

If you have less than 4 chains, delete your mage. Fml wont add more, high as duck. Might edit later

Faith in..what????  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fatal Error.

Your search term "humanity" had no results.

Error 404: "Humanity" not found.

I can keep these up up to infinitum. Your post stands correct still xd but there's always hope.

BUMMMMPPPP

• 2 weeks later...

really should have already created abyss zealot for mage cape, because it's ridiculous having to use mage cape with astral *-*

• 2 weeks later...

I think mage chains is very effective if used the right way, with the right skill combo, and right time. I think mage chains is supposed to be accompanied by teleport.

example: partner is under attack, teleport in >> mage chains.

example: your under attack by 2 melee classes, mage chains >> teleport out and kite >> repeat play until one is dead.

Most range classes can kite easily, but I think mage can kite best. If you have high regen then your dangerous.

I think mage chains is very effective if used the right way, with the right skill combo, and right time. I think mage chains is supposed to be accompanied by teleport.

example: partner is under attack, teleport in >> mage chains.

example: your under attack by 2 melee classes, mage chains >> teleport out and kite >> repeat play until one is dead.

Most range classes can kite easily, but I think mage can kite best. If you have high regen then your dangerous.

It may sound easy but trust me it's not.

There are many problems in kiting as a Mage

1. Chains pushes your enemy in the place where you are suppose to run

2. You get bugged/de synchronized position and you use teleport but it doesn't do it mediated cause in the game you're really out of ranged, making the melee just hit you repeatedly until you teleport.

Best class to kite a melee is Druid, for multiple melees Warlock.

Mage loses to every range class by a high percent.

Every ranged class has a fair CC skill, if not a heal atleast.

Mage can't beat Warlock, never will they, the only way to beat a Warlock is to kite him or skill block him so you have time to actually do something, Mage can't do any.

Against healers it's either skill block them from CC'ing you or from healing theirselves.

Mage can't even skill block so their only hope would be crits which in my opinion is one of the most ridiculous things to depend on in a PvP

Plus if they do consider this, Chains has a 2 yard range meaning you need to sacrifice teleport to use it and this would mean you sacrifice kiting too, against Warlocks it's simply kamikaze cause your walking into a stun lock which you can't tank.

CC = Crowd control, ex. root, snare, blind, stop movement, stop skills/movement, etc.

This is like that other topic warlocks supporting each other suggestion to make life leech heal same as necros because isnt fair other classes can heal more than them :wacko:

We all agree mage not perfect for PvP 1v1 but they are best class at big wars and usefull PvE

This is like that other topic warlocks supporting each other suggestion to make life leech heal same as necros because isnt fair other classes can heal more than them :wacko:

We all agree mage not perfect for PvP but they are best class PvE

True, AoE really devastates mobs so fast i can kill Gariel in the middle of her area with all mobs around with a druid healing 230  :lol:

BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN CHAINS SHOULDNT STUN

JESUS duck GIVE US A STUN FOR duckS SAKE, OR ATLEAST MAKE A MAGE CAPE YOU duckERS

We all agree mage not perfect for PvP but they are best class PvE

PvE?

Since when did that become as huge as PvP, and when did rankings even matter?

Even a Rogue would be useful there, DPS or linked mob gouge.

And Shamans are the best PvE class, Followed by Priest, then Necro then Druids

No heal = sucks at PvE

BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN CHAINS SHOULDNT STUN

JESUS ♥♥♥♥ GIVE US A STUN FOR ♥♥♥♥S SAKE, OR ATLEAST MAKE A MAGE CAPE YOU ♥♥♥♥ERS

Im agree with cape xD

PvE?

Since when did that become as huge as PvP, and when did rankings even matter?

Even a Rogue would be useful there, DPS or linked mob gouge.

And Shamans are the best PvE class, Followed by Priest, then Necro then Druids

No heal = sucks at PvE

Running at lab pushing mobs far away and shield very usefull for tank magic mob/boss, who cares who will heal at eye if fail reaching there xd

I meant Mages not perfect 1 v 1 but at big wars they best class with 2 skills with highest AoE damage and if die they can reach fastest teleporting war area again.

For example when we used to hunt demonologist elves just need 4 mages, teleport/shatters to demo and the tank, all melees and healers around demo will get 3-4k damage and die in 2 seconds, but rarelly i saw a mage each time elf war there :bad:

Devs said they tried balance game for arena 5 v 5, cant 5 smart mages kill any team at arena?

Qingaide druid killed 2 partys alone without AoE shit xd

Sulla is disqualified.

Arky alone owned 8 parties.

14 revives.

Turn mage chains to blizzard field makes everyone into ice in 50 years :rofl:

Lol,you guys seriously excusing mages lack of stun skill to the fact that it is good against mobs? Then remove priests heal ffs,and in wars, I was in party with pala,that pala ran into them and fettered them all,I used tears on mobs and I was like 1/2 of the map away from the pala and the mcs parties,lol most of them was half healthed and afew died with good crit,the point is Mage isn't that OP in wars and PvE,people who played mages enaugh know that.