Mage chains

Hourai

Yes, a ducking repost.

Why? We all mages still wait a response.

Is chains supposed for push-back action only? Shouldnt it stop skills or anything? Its troublesome, like, Mages are "Kill fast or be hopeless" the duck is this.

If thats so, then either buff mages skills or maybe make fireball like "Dai Enkai Entei" (go youtube it).

5x5 AoE DoT Stun skill

XD

Jokes apart

Also another thing is, there is no Abyss Zealot cape for mages, making us use the priest one, losing one stat to have 16 astral instead, which is useless.

Seriously, give a response to this.

true

at least make chains stun skills at least or skills and dmg even better

and btw mages doesnt have a cc lvl16 bracers with sun dmg too so you just disabling cc sets fot all mages :facepalm:

21 views 1 reply. c'mon, do you think this is a joke topic?

Wheres Snorlax, R0land and any other?

Don't think you are some unique snowflake.

This is how it goes over here. Threads hit thousand views, 50 responses, and still no sign of dev team.

Keep waiting.

Don't think you are some unique snowflake.

This is how it goes over here. Threads hit thousand views, 50 responses, and still no sign of dev team.

Keep waiting.

This topic aint just for me, doubt id like being that "unique snowflake" anyways. This aint the thing here.

Guessed id have to wait anyways. 4 march is coming, hence they might be working in the update or whatever, that still aint the thing. Why have a suggestion board when you rarely visit it anyways? Be it on update times or not, this place feels dead. Cmiiw

This is all I can say I vote yes for this,,,, mage is a noob class coz of that useless chains, Its only purpose is to push back enemies :facepalm:  atleast make it able to stun enemies like what it said in the skill description.

It said make immobilized the enemy, but they are still able to attack thats soo funny! :diablo:

Whoever was in charge of making chosen classes and gear should be fired. They did a terrible job in my opinion.

somehow I want to agree, but its not too bad if they give them a second chance :blush:

however I want to know you all that I can give nice suggestion for the skills O:-)

Just wait new skill in this year.

I don't wanna wait for new skills. Why make new skills and dump the old ones? Chains need a revision, FFS, people agree to make chains stop skills as an effect.

Seriously.

Holy ♥♥♥♥

If you ain't gonna make chains a skill stun skill, then remove it and add this ♥♥♥♥ing attack:

Ace Dai Enkai - Entei

"After creating great spiraling flames centered on the users location before amassing it at a focused point (i.e. the palm of the users hand), The user then turns it into a gigantic fireball resembling the sun and hurls it at his opponent obliterating them"

It should be a 5*5 or 4*4 Area of Effect skill. Doing a lot of damage, bursting out flames around, and after the impact, leave some kind of crater, like an animation of Quake's craters.

Yeah, im joking. This would be friggin' powerful with 5 mages in arena.

MAKE. CHAINS. STUN. SKILLS. WHEN. ENEMY. IS. CAUGHT. OR STOP THE ATTACKS.DO SOMETHING FFS.

/nerd rage

Bump.

I know a dev is lurking around reading this, and i would please like to ask for an answer.  :give_rose:  *yandere devil face

Yes, a ♥♥♥♥ing repost.

Why? We all mages still wait a response.

Is chains supposed for push-back action only? Shouldnt it stop skills or anything?

If chains arent stopping skills why should be supposed to do it xD  :give_rose: Push is usefull aganist crossers or pvp to make fear or blind useless if right timing.

Dear Onee you know mages already can own at lvl 20 pvp any class 1 v 1 easy with right gear and build even with same class amps e.e, their shield is too OP and they got 2 aoe damage skills so at big wars elfs are supposed to win xD

Im thinking to make 1 mage at US and proof that if mages need something is a nerf  :good:

If chains arent stopping skills why should be supposed to do it xD  :give_rose: Push is usefull aganist crossers or pvp to make fear or blind useless if right timing.

Dear Onee you know mages already can own at lvl 20 pvp any class 1 v 1 easy with right gear and build even with same class amps e.e, their shield is too OP and they got 2 aoe damage skills so at big wars elfs are supposed to win xD

Im thinking to make 1 mage at US and proof that if mages need something is a nerf  :good:

Don't you ducking dare make it on US.

And if chains dont stop skills, well, they should. Mages can't be always kamikaze classes, we need a ducking stun too. And nope, not best 1v1, we need the correct gear always, buffed up HP, high crit or high amp, Shield sucks against melee classes, and we cant kite effectivelly after chains/warp combo. 2 aoe skills my ass, we die in few seconds.

R0land, Snorlax, ANY INFO ON THE SKILL 'ILLUSORY CHAINS'? ;-;

Goodluck with 1st island

even an addicted mad man like me took almost 2 weeks to reach lv10 and now I'm taking a break with mage and focusing on lvling my Warlock which took me around 50 hrs to reach lv12 xd

Mage is probably the weakest class in 1 vs 1 in range PvP

All range classes have a CC skill but Mage's isn't good against ranged classes, it's more like an aggro like skill that makes enemy lose target for 1 second

the only thing that makes a Mage win PvPs is their burst damage but it's defense is crap, so basically if the Mage doesn't take down his target in 1 or 2 combos then he's most likely dead

this might be the best fix for it atm

Better make teleport lose target. It is impossible to spam skills in 1 second. Even teleport -> chains is impossible. You got immediately hamstringed/blinded/gouged/whatever after the teleport. Some people talk about teleport -> stones -> chains  :facepalm: In 99% of the cases you end up dead after the teleport because almost everyone wants the mage dead first.

Of course there are possible improvements for chains. It is very strange (for example) you get gouged after you chained the rogue, even with chains lvl 4.

Don't you ♥♥♥♥ing dare make it on US.

And if chains dont stop skills, well, they should. Mages can't be always kamikaze classes, we need a ♥♥♥♥ing stun too. And nope, not best 1v1, we need the correct gear always, buffed up HP, high crit or high amp, Shield sucks against melee classes, and we cant kite effectivelly after chains/warp combo. 2 aoe skills my ass, we die in few seconds.

R0land, Snorlax, ANY INFO ON THE SKILL 'ILLUSORY CHAINS'? ;-;

Omg chill some e.e

Shield useless aganist melee?You said lvl 5 shield gives 18% all def dmg type so +10 mage can get over 40%+ normal def with 23% res like 60-70% psy dmg reduction, 4x more times almost more moon def than druid/shaman and same about dark def.. mage can tank a lot, nothing about die in few seconds :crazy:

Maybe i make it at EU not sure yet

Omg chill some e.e

Shield useless aganist melee?You said lvl 5 shield gives 18% all def dmg type

No it is only against magical damage.

Omg chill some e.e

Shield useless aganist melee?You said lvl 5 shield gives 18% all def dmg type so +10 mage can get over 40%+ normal def with 23% res like 60-70% psy dmg reduction, 4x more times almost more moon def than druid/shaman and same about dark def.. mage can tank a lot, nothing about die in few seconds :crazy:

Maybe i make it at EU not sure yet

I said MAYBE 18%, I am not sure myself. AND I duckING SAID TO ALL ELEMENT DEF, LOOK

http://puu.sh/2grBH

http://puu.sh/2grC7

http://puu.sh/2grCz

Anyways.

We can't tank too much, even i have 2.984 hp at lv19, but no biggie, no matter how much i crit i always end up dead against shamans who blind/quake. Chains is a melee good skill only. pushing the duckers back.

No it is only against magical damage.

Didnt knew. Still sounds fair because being mage shouldnt have problem killing melee :facepalm:

18% Magic defence its OP because most of magic classes cant get high penetration.

Mage can get 30% moon/dark magic defence (5%passive,18%shield, 8% runes // 5% lvl 17 rings+ cloack,18%shield, 8%runes) & 23% res for pvp warlocks/shamans.

Mages can own anyone pvp and are best class at massive wars.. getting tired of complains about this class, i will make one for own and im out this topic xD

Sun Armour at level 5 add 12% to all magic defence. its good for tanking bosses e.g Cheif,Khaz Maar, Alien.. but you only use Fireball and normal attack.. or if you want... you can use teleport to the boss and use Stone and back again to the safe place and do it again and again like a stupid person till the boss dead :P

Sun Armour at level 5 add 12% to all magic defence. its good for tanking bosses e.g Cheif,Khaz Maar, Alien.. but you only use Fireball and normal attack.. or if you want... you can use teleport to the boss and use Stone and back again to the safe place and do it again and again like a stupid person till the boss dead :P

Thank you, 12% it is.

DEEEVSSSS SEE THIS SHIT PLEASE. CHAINS FFS CHAINS

Also a good improvement for the mage should be a higher range when level increased. At this moment lvl 5 chains is doing absolutely nothing when someone is just 1 square away. It only works when you are in melee, but then you can push to the other side of the screen  ;D

spanish you serius -.-?

mage shield lvl5 gives about 12% dark,sun,moon,astral

and you say mages are kamikaze? how they can with 5points spent on shield :facepalm:

even if they use 5on fire ball and teleport or stones,they will become shit cuz mage without lvl4-5 chains is basicly 5sec away from death against not against range classes only,but against meleed too cuz he has lvl1 chains

can a mage with 2.9k HP and 40% dd defeat a lock with 2.9k HP and 28% sun defence and stun skills maxed? damn the lock can even have a heal if he maxed life exchuist too :lol:

mages are underpower,fully destroyed classes

when i see a mage as my parenter in arena............it basicly becomes 2vs1 after 3sec after the mage being touched by the enemies :facepalm:

Chains definitely needs stun..its not a big change so just do it lol and while youre doing that hurry up and update teleport like you said 2 updates ago..teleport update will be the demise of warlocks  :diablo:

Haha many patheic elves crying about how they can not play mage as well, if you go to RU server, you will see many OP mage and no one compares. Loser!