Good bye Warspear online scammer

Vlawot

I believe you're a bit confused now.

The scammer one is the guy who actually logged your account and made troubles in it. It is the one who, for a reason or another, managed to enter your Facebook Account and to log in your account. Certainly I believe it is too much to define scammers those who are actually trying to help you, as well as those who asked the support team to look into your case a bit more closely: In fact, as far as I play here, you are the first case I see where the Support Team (although they constantly warn us about not trading stuff with people in game) has promised to check who took your gold and to take measures against him. It is the first case I see where scammers get punished with disciplinary measures. 

What happened is sad, I can say it because I know how it feels being hacked, but raging at those who gave you a hand is not a nice thing. Please think about it. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I believe you're a bit confused now.

The scammer one is the guy who actually logged your account and made troubles in it. It is the one who, for a reason or another, managed to enter your Facebook Account and to log in your account. Certainly I believe it is too much to define scammers those who are actually trying to help you, as well as those who asked the support team to look into your case a bit more closely: In fact, as far as I play here, you are the first case I see where the Support Team (although they constantly warn us about not trading stuff with people in game) has promised to check who took your gold and to take measures against him. It is the first case I see where scammers get punished with disciplinary measures. 

What happened is sad, I can say it because I know how it feels being hacked, but raging at those who gave you a hand is not a nice thing. Please think about it. 

@Higgings
u can understand this here ss ?
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 20.45.28.png

Administrators why new add facebook + warspear online this big problems hacked and administrators nothing help back items and others administrators scammer money warspear online all people losers

Guilty+with+gavel.jpg

Edited by vla-wot

Well vla did not share his accounts right? it’s actually someone who hacked to his Facebook which is connected to this game that’s why he lost his account it’s not his fault tho but really feel sad about this maybe at least recover his account 

Edited by Wna98
I

how sad! there should be many more ways to protect accounts ...

and Warspear should worry more about each player issue, Warspear only worries about the money they earn!

16 hours ago, Wna98 said:

Well vla did not share his accounts right? it’s actually someone who hacked to his Facebook which is connected to this game that’s why he lost his account it’s not his fault tho but really feel sad about this maybe at least recover his account 

I never share accounts others nothing!

Edited by Vlaconan

Support team is bad, they even banned imawizurd for false accusation then unbanned because he had no guilty, what do you expect  from them, they don’t care nothing even if you spend billions in your char, don’t give up vla, you need fight

Good luck vla

9 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

What a waste, this "support" team can't even recover dude's account.

one thing is to recover and account (and that we did, as far as I know), but restoring non personal items that were given/traded/sold to other players is another story, how are they supposed to know if that was actual scam or not? Our support team has no access to his Facebook, and unfortunately I have to say that, in the end, his facebook security is his own responsibility. I have my personal FB account for almost 10 years and no one ever hacked it. 

Please don't bother quoting this or any of my comments on this topic as they're merely informative - no arguments here will change any decisions taken by the support on his issue.

Personal note:

I would like express my personal deep disappointment here. During all the year I've been here, I learned not to take personally many of the offenses and accusations much more often than I'd like - people get mad by their own reasons and they say s*** to everyone, specially behind an avatar - on the contrary, I still try to help players like Vla because I met Warspear as a player myself and I love to take care of the community as I know as well about the beautiful work of our developers, and dedication from the marketing team. I have truly dear people from both sides of the coin, and that's why I bother to make things right even when it seems that not many people do. So I bought his fight, tried to ask for the best solution, and now, when I come to this topic, I see him sharing his email on Youtube video - by his own hands.

That is the kind of attitude that makes look like an idiot after all, and that makes me wish I'd be less nice next time.

These are the thoughts I leave you guys with, reflect and judge it as you like, as you always will anyway. Just keep in mind that my opinion isn't open to discussions/questions and it has nothing to do with the company's position about acc security.

If you wish to hear an official statement, feel free to read EULA regulations.

https://warspear-online.com/en/user-licence-agreement

Edited by Akasha

Akasha, facebook is easy to be hacked. And yes, warspear support team is trash, they never help, i was banned for sharing years ago, because i was using 2 ips, at home and work, i gave all the info they asked me, and still account was banned for sharing. Do u know how many players are sharing their accs nowdays? If u need to ban all of them, u need to ban 90%+ of warspear players

Do u want me to give an example from another game, happened few days ago? Friend of mine, quitted playing that game 2017 year, and he gave his acc to his friend, with the deal, do not sell anything that he has on, his items, but he sold everything for last 2 yrs, my friend came back, saw his ships are naked, he emailed the support team, proved that thats are his ships and etc, and he got full recover of all items and money, the way it was when he quitted, and thats happened 2yrs ago. 

Warspear has trash support team, and idc if u warn me or whatever, its like i care, hey, ban my acc in warspear game, idc, i dont play anymore

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

2 hours ago, BgVoin said:

Do u want me to give an example from another game, happened few days ago? Friend of mine, quitted playing that game 2017 year, and he gave his acc to his friend, with the deal, do not sell anything that he has on, his items, but he sold everything for last 2 yrs, my friend came back, saw his ships are naked, he emailed the support team, proved that thats are his ships and etc, and he got full recover of all items and money, the way it was when he quitted, and thats happened 2yrs ago. 

Never had to ban anyone, it's not going to be the first time. But I do have one thing to say: I don't believe that. ))

2 часа назад, BgVoin сказал:

Friend of mine, quitted playing that game 2017 year, and he gave his acc to his friend, with the deal, do not sell anything that he has on, his items, but he sold everything for last 2 yrs, my friend came back, saw his ships are naked, he emailed the support team, proved that thats are his ships and etc, and he got full recover of all items and money

Be sure to take part in the competition for the best fairy tale. You will get the main prize.:smile:

3 hours ago, BgVoin said:

Akasha, facebook is easy to be hacked. And yes, warspear support team is trash, they never help, i was banned for sharing years ago, because i was using 2 ips, at home and work, i gave all the info they asked me, and still account was banned for sharing. Do u know how many players are sharing their accs nowdays? If u need to ban all of them, u need to ban 90%+ of warspear players

Warspear has trash support team, and idc if u warn me or whatever, its like i care, hey, ban my acc in warspear game, idc, i dont play anymore

I agreed that about banned sharing acc and Warspear has trash support team and I don’t play anymore 

On 12/8/2019 at 1:27 AM, Akasha said:

Personal note:

I would like express my personal deep disappointment here. During all the year I've been here, I learned not to take personally many of the offenses and accusations much more often than I'd like - people get mad by their own reasons and they say s*** to everyone, specially behind an avatar - on the contrary, I still try to help players like Vla because I met Warspear as a player myself and I love to take care of the community as I know as well about the beautiful work of our developers, and dedication from the marketing team. I have truly dear people from both sides of the coin, and that's why I bother to make things right even when it seems that not many people do. So I bought his fight, tried to ask for the best solution, and now, when I come to this topic, I see him sharing his email on Youtube video - by his own hands.

That is the kind of attitude that makes look like an idiot after all, and that makes me wish I'd be less nice next time.

These are the thoughts I leave you guys with, reflect and judge it as you like, as you always will anyway. Just keep in mind that my opinion isn't open to discussions/questions and it has nothing to do with the company's position about acc security.

If you wish to hear an official statement, feel free to read EULA regulations.

https://warspear-online.com/en/user-licence-agreement

official not this rules https://warspear-online.com/en/user-licence-agreement only problems add facebook + warspear online hack account and nothing help back items administrators only like money scammer for people warspear online

Edited by Vlaconan

It is no secret to anyone that the technical support of the game does not work, you should see a way or measures for when things like this happen to you to recover everything you lost! They must also block access to the other mobile device or computer that entered the VLA account.

Alright, thanks everybody for the great opinions given, but since this post is giving nothing but disappointment at the support team (and mainly by the same persons everytime) i believe there's nothing more left to write.

If Vla wants to sort these things he must do that alone and through the ones you guys call them scammers: you won't see anything moving in the way you're moving through, if not a possible restriction cause someone went way too far.