ROAR

Arthq

I noticed that too. I guess most of those who use it at start should have lv5 roar. so that it lasts long enough and still their mana doesn't get used for it. those who do it without this purpose, is just a fail..

Yeah it is kinda weird I think, I asked a few barbs why they do that. But they don't answer  :facepalm: That is why I post it her lol :shout:

they show their rage XD

I always use some skill in the 10 sec of waiting...cuz its too boring if i dont do anything  ;D  and barbs only skill to do that is roarrrrr

I noticed too when I get a barb at random arena and I use Dodge then he uses Roar then I'm like dafuq ya doin m8

then he dies before he can even think of using roar or not lol

I noticed that too. I guess most of those who use it at start should have lv5 roar. so that it lasts long enough and still their mana doesn't get used for it. those who do it without this purpose, is just a fail..

lvl 1 and lvl 5 roar have same  duration.

Btw no barb can roar that loud that it affects the enemy on the other end. :pleasantry:

lvl 1 and lvl 5 roar have same  duration.

Btw no barb can roar that loud that it affects the enemy on the other end. :pleasantry:

A barb with lag? :unknw:

Just like a true Barbarian

They roar,    they charge in like a bull;

they kiss the floor( no offence barbs) :crazy:

• 1 month later...

Just like a true Barbarian

They roar,    they charge in like a bull;

they kiss the floor( no offence barbs) :crazy:

true

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A level 5 roar last 5s and reduces 15% of damage. If you like 1v1 pvp level up chop. Otherwise roar is a great choice for arena

That sounds truly terrible. Not only am I sacrificing energy and a rotation to use the skill, but im not even protecting myself from an equivelant amount of damage... They'll probably hit only 2-3 times in that 5 seconds so maybe 30-45% damage of a single hit I am saved, and in return I waste 100% damage potential in the same time... Even with multiple people it feels like a waste of points. No wonder they don't give detailed skill descriptions, they want people to waste points on useless stuff and buy books to fix it. They give you a defective product free and sell you the repair..

Should buff attack damage for allies, not debuff enemies, this is a BARBARIAN, an offense class ! You give elves a bow, cant you figure out to give the barbarian his due ???

That sounds truly terrible. Not only am I sacrificing energy and a rotation to use the skill, but im not even protecting myself from an equivelant amount of damage... They'll probably hit only 2-3 times in that 5 seconds so maybe 30-45% damage of a single hit I am saved, and in return I waste 100% damage potential in the same time... Even with multiple people it feels like a waste of points. No wonder they don't give detailed skill descriptions, they want people to waste points on useless stuff and buy books to fix it. They give you a defective product free and sell you the repair..

Should buff attack damage for allies, not debuff enemies, this is a BARBARIAN, an offense class ! You give elves a bow, cant you figure out to give the barbarian his due ???

Roar saved my and my allies ass countless amount of times. That's why I'm not taking chop. Anx that 70-80 damage from chop can be regenerated from anyone.

Just a fact but Roar is deffinately better in more ways then chop.

You`d prefer roar for PvE (mainly bosses) dueing a 15%cut at level 5. And in massive PvP situations you can cut others there attack wich saves alot of damage on party members and such.

Maybe people use Roar at the start of arena out of habit- like when Bladedancers use Parry at the start of arena even when they're against magical classes (Parry doesn't work on magic damage).

Roar saved my and my allies ass countless amount of times. That's why I'm not taking chop. Anx that 70-80 damage from chop can be regenerated from anyone.

Bullshit. 15% over 5 seconds? A single evade could cause more damage negation. Even 5v5 if you roar all 5 you are negating a couple full hits, that could be completely negated by RNG anyways. waste of 5 points and skill slot.