Let's keep crying

balinor

well, not really tbh. because if warlocks and unbakanced and balanced, it would make them overpowered thats why they are balanced when they are overpowered when they are unbalanced, because the thing is;

If they are balanced and unbalanced, it would just make them overpowered because they are so balanced :/

so when they are unbalanced they should be overpowered because they are so balanced :cray: 

so my conclusion is; Warlocks are so balanced because theyre so op, thats why they are so unbalanced because they are balanced when they are unbalanced when they are overpowered when they are balanced. :sorry:

so, what i'm really trying to tell you guys, is that, everything isn't always what you see, because if you see the thing you cant see then you can see the thing you can see, because seeing things makes you blind when youre not blind, thats why unicorns are flying beards, because their time is running out of pancakes, which means that cats and dogs cannot be human because bears are tears :/

Опубликованное фото

a super noob player can kill a meele with a warlock

False

Warlock is not easy to play, well for noobs obviously.

Unless they are +10 and can survive 2-3 hamstrings from an average BD then sure he could kill him with his fail circle/plash placements and maybe lv1 fear

but if it's equal geared noobs, the melee would win.

Might wanna rephrase it to " A pro player using a Warlock can kill anyone "

but just a fyi, A pro Druid can kill anyone too. But we all know healers with good CC + DPS boosters are OP, that was last years cry topic

Not even kidding there is a guy (I can't remember the name) with his profile picture being a pic of him critting 4021...look up Odin, his profile is a pic critting 2643, that's enough to 1hit druids alone...

For the record:  I'm +10 crit enchanted using ice rings +amulet and a polar bear pot in my profile pic.  No one is hitting 4k damage  :facepalm:

And if you can't beat a rogue on your druid then get some resilience and cast root and bees faster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Proof of YOUR whining. Yeah the cooldown is reduced, but guess what? The #1 thing druids complain MOST about is how a ROGUES crit can be up to 3-4k! Do you know how much it SUCKS being on the druid side of that? I'm not whining, I'm stating a FACT. Devs are only doing their jobs and making it even.

yeah, thats not fair... while walking alone somewhere, BOOM!!! dead... :shout:

but now, better...

chnage druid skill barskin with kill heal of priest :pleasantry: ,,aoe root  aoe light aoe heal  :blush:

..1 again,,change swarm with skill stealth of rogue  ;D

• 3 weeks later...