Let's keep crying

balinor

After mountain clan got the most nerfed skills, let's cry again to make druid has AOE skill like shaman/warlock/mage. Don't worry developers will listen and give you favour, since i left mountain clan, i support you to make this game die with hero legend of elves at the end of game.

After mountain clan got the most nerfed skills, let's cry again to make druid has AOE skill like shaman/warlock/mage. Don't worry developers will listen and give you favour, since i left mountain clan, i support you to make this game die with hero legend of elves at the end of game.

:tease: :tease: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Druids are very strong allready  :blush:  If some class needs boost, its melee classes  ;D

Warlocks need boost, 6 yard Fear and 10 second duration sounds good, Druids keep Rooting me before I fear it's not fair

Naw if this retard wants an Aoe skill for druids. Lets trade him earthquake for vines. Then see if hes still complaining bout not having aoe when he misses earth quake five times ina row in arena.

:facepalm: druid vs mellee class druid always win if its pro and know how to use hit and run like godswrath doing. root hit hit run bee hit whie runing rott hit hit and again and again.. druid only op depend the user cos  i battle most of druid root while stayin in place they only use it for silence and thats is stupidity i know :yahoo: :wacko:

Single target is better than aoe. aoe always fail. its problem on this game too.

The fact that you think you are a pro at this game because you were MC proves your immaturity. Any GOOD druid on this game KNOWS that entangle is a lot better than AoE because AoE you generally have to be within a 3 step radius of your opponent AND it isn't as effective as a druid. The only elf druids I see crying are the ones who haven't yet gotten to 20 OR complain because they haven't been able to reach far on their own because they don't know how to use skills properly. Quit bashing elf or go back to MC because if all you're going to do is act like you're a bad-ass because you were previously MC, we don't want you. Obviously, if you ONLY switched to Elf because you got nerf'd, you have no reason to complain about US whining. You're whining because YOU got nerf'd, so cut your crap kid and learn the real mechanics of this game.   

Could you bastard tell me what the point for canceling stealth especially in arena? Cancel stealth = suicide. The noob rogue becomes mega noob and the skilled rogue lost their combo tactic. Oh look! Ranger is now with short cooldown of trap, means ranger is more untouchable kitter for melee. Before, ranger was able to kite rogue easily now with easiest mode makes rogue with 0 damage, always got trap and trap

Proof of YOUR whining. Yeah the cooldown is reduced, but guess what? The #1 thing druids complain MOST about is how a ROGUES crit can be up to 3-4k! Do you know how much it SUCKS being on the druid side of that? I'm not whining, I'm stating a FACT. Devs are only doing their jobs and making it even.

Proof of YOUR whining. Yeah the cooldown is reduced, but guess what? The #1 thing druids complain MOST about is how a ROGUES crit can be up to 3-4k! Do you know how much it SUCKS being on the druid side of that? I'm not whining, I'm stating a FACT. Devs are only doing their jobs and making it even.

4K bro? A little overeggarated ._.

4K bro? A little overeggarated ._.

Not even kidding there is a guy (I can't remember the name) with his profile picture being a pic of him critting 4021...look up Odin, his profile is a pic critting 2643, that's enough to 1hit druids alone...

Not even kidding there is a guy (I can't remember the name) with his profile picture being a pic of him critting 4021...look up Odin, his profile is a pic critting 2643, that's enough to 1hit druids alone...

with 22% resilience and 2.5k hp on a full arena druid, he won`t be one shotting anything.

-22% crit dmg

-22% chance to even crit

-22% physical dmg

the most op thing in this game, is full res caster`s, especially the healers with good stuns..

An angel Myth coming. Rogue with lucky critical is just a good moment to show rogue attacking non-resilience player. You all forgot about resillience players even with high critical the rogue never do critical on high resillience especialy on lv17 arena gears. So at same resillience rogue are weak most the time.

with 22% resilience and 2.5k hp on a full arena druid, he won`t be one shotting anything.

-22% crit dmg

-22% chance to even crit

-22% physical dmg

the most op thing in this game, is full res caster`s, especially the healers with good stuns..

I know this already. I was just trying to get my point across that even though we druids CAN heal, we don't have enough heal to compensate for that kind of damage unless we root. Rooting is tricky though with rogues in stealth. Druids who know how to use root and heal with whatever other skill they have left are easy OP, but to complain that WE'RE the ones whining about AoE skill (even though we all SHOULD know roots is better) when balinor even made a topic on how devs are "bastards" for nerfing the stealth, that's absurd. I do admit, I have seen quite a few complain of wanting AoE, but these are mainly druids who do NOT know how to play correctly.

An angel Myth coming. Rogue with lucky critical is just a good moment to show rogue attacking non-resilience player. You all forgot about resillience players even with high critical the rogue never do critical on high resillience especialy on lv17 arena gears. So at same resillience rogue are weak most the time.

Okay I understand resilience comes into the matter. However you are dodging my MAIN point....being that you should stop telling us to quit complaining when I see YOU complaining about you getting nerfed...rogues are the ONLY real enemies we druids have trouble rooting and killing because of their stealth.

rogues are the ONLY real enemies we druids have trouble rooting and killing because of their stealth.

Ever met a Warlock? 100 times worse since he can actually touch you.

Ever met a Warlock? 100 times worse since he can actually touch you.

I have come across a few warlocks...but all sucked and didn't know how to truly use it. From what I've seen on their boards they're supposed to be pretty kick-ass, but I've yet to come across one that actually was.

:facepalm: druid vs mellee class druid always win if its pro and know how to use hit and run like godswrath doing. root hit hit run bee hit whie runing rott hit hit and again and again.. druid only op depend the user cos  i battle most of druid root while stayin in place they only use it for silence and thats is stupidity i know :yahoo: :wacko:

This. Made. Me. Cry.  :lol: :rofl:

lol in surviving druid has more defensive when caught by melee, with heal and barskin the druid can survive longer than warlock. You must cry when warlock die in a sec caused of hamstring

lol in surviving druid has more defensive when caught by melee, with heal and barskin the druid can survive longer than warlock. You must cry when warlock die in a sec caused of hamstring

u need cry about everything?  :wacko: first  druid now warlock and i saw more post from u ranger etc  :facepalm:

u need cry about everything?  :wacko: first  druid now warlock and i saw more post from u ranger etc  :facepalm:

crying bout things he cant win, wait till he start cry bout palas or dks  :rofl:

sits crying SUCKER  :tease:

Warlocks need boost, 6 yard Fear and 10 second duration sounds good, Druids keep Rooting me before I fear it's not fair

:shok: aaahhh man you got you skills studied wrong  ;D :tease:

circle is your first attack. then do damage and heal stealing >> then hit fear and damage skill again....

circle must be lv5.. fear skill is  :pleasantry: "breakable" dont totally rely on it.. Have you seen yourself in arena? Warlock/shaman parties crush enemies and almost all survive. If you are still unsatisfied with the second most OP class in-game... I wont say anything more in this respect!

Secondly, yes druids need at least one skill AOE. feels discriminated how non godly shamans have 2 CONTROLLING skills, one of which is mass control: quake. and all druid has got is Roots that still enable ranged classes to do normal damage, and it not even allows surrounding adds to suck your hp; like blind works for shamans by forcing us into adds.

I'd recommend sange you play this class lv20 against its fellow ranged classes. its kinda helpless. OP shaman outshines all classes, even rangers!

crying bout things he cant win, wait till he start cry bout palas or dks  :rofl:

OII poley  :blush:

but isnt it fair to generate a feedback to GMs and improve the classes that are not as powered as Shamans/ Locks/ Archers / Rogues. Call it crying, whining, complaining... whatever, it brings order  :) :pleasantry:

although pala and dk dont need improving anything lol  :give_rose: :lol:

• 1 month later...

But if the developers are going to give us something like earth quake , that will be more awesome  :rofl:  like this i will be winning all my arena fights  :lol:  since u guys forgot something and that is we druids got 4% more dmg and heal with the passive skill concentration  :spiteful: 

warlock neeed boost  :bad: :bad: :bad:  no way lol its already unbalanced ,if u want to see wat warlock can do go to screenshots page nd see post in which it shows tocino killing 2 rogues alone many times :) :good: :good: . and quite clearly its one of the most op class of game :)

warlock neeed boost  :bad: :bad: :bad:  no way lol its already balanced ,if u want to see wat warlock can do go to screenshots page nd see post in which it shows tocino killing 2 rogues alone many times :) :good: :good: . and quite clearly its one of the most op class of game :)

sorry but your arguement is invalid ._. At first you say

Its already balanced

which is true, i agree with that, but then suddenly you sou said

The most op class of game :)

._.?

Whaaaat?  :crazy:

sorry but your arguement is invalid ._. At first you say

which is true, i agree with that, but then suddenly you sou said  ._.?

Whaaaat?  :crazy:

that cause he played First time warlock while writing this reply,

After he used dark cyrcle+ fear combo he came to the conclusion "warlocks are op class of game " :,D

After he used dark cyrcle+ fear combo he came to the conclusion "warlocks are op class of game " :,D

:rofl: :rofl: Now I got it lol.

Btw warlocks are unbalanced and so they're op, that's why they are balanced  :wacko: (ok now I'm confused)

could be it ;D

:rofl: :rofl: Now I got it lol.

Btw warlocks are unbalanced and so they're op, that's why they are balanced  :wacko: (ok now I'm confused)

well, not really tbh. because if warlocks and unbakanced and balanced, it would make them overpowered thats why they are balanced when they are overpowered when they are unbalanced, because the thing is;

If they are balanced and unbalanced, it would just make them overpowered because they are so balanced :/

so when they are unbalanced they should be overpowered because they are so balanced :cray: 

so my conclusion is; Warlocks are so balanced because theyre so op, thats why they are so unbalanced because they are balanced when they are unbalanced when they are overpowered when they are balanced. :sorry:

so, what i'm really trying to tell you guys, is that, everything isn't always what you see, because if you see the thing you cant see then you can see the thing you can see, because seeing things makes you blind when youre not blind, thats why unicorns are flying beards, because their time is running out of pancakes, which means that cats and dogs cannot be human because bears are tears :/

could be it ;D

well, not really tbh. because if warlocks and unbakanced and balanced, it would make them overpowered thats why they are balanced when they are overpowered when they are unbalanced, because the thing is;

If they are balanced and unbalanced, it would just make them overpowered because they are so balanced :/

so when they are unbalanced they should be overpowered because they are so balanced :cray: 

so my conclusion is; Warlocks are so balanced because theyre so op, thats why they are so unbalanced because they are balanced when they are unbalanced when they are overpowered when they are balanced. :sorry:

so, what i'm really trying to tell you guys, is that, everything isn't always what you see, because if you see the thing you cant see then you can see the thing you can see, because seeing things makes you blind when youre not blind, thats why unicorns are flying beards, because their time is running out of pancakes, which means that cats and dogs cannot be human because bears are tears :/

I get it u got a lot of free time so keep  :shout: :shout: :shout: .  And as far as warlocks r considered even a super noob player can kill a meele with a warlock , is that enough to prove how warlocks r like xd