The Heaven Factions for beginners

balinor

Here i tell you about this game, if you are beginner playing this game, i'd like to suggest you to choose Firstborn or Chosen, why? Here i explain.

Firstborn has 3 class: Bladedancer, ranger, and druid, they are much better than Mountain clan for now, why? Mountain clan classes got many nerfed skills now really sucks and no more interesting.

PVP:

Bladedancer is the strongest melee in game, without shield they can kill clothes user just 1 hit hamstring.

Bladedancer vs Barbarian, high amplified barbarian lost against average amplified Bladedancer, why? Becuase bladedancer can use hamstring so easily without problem with short cooldown too and barbarian has difficulty to charge melee in close combat, even once charge its cooldown too long and can't use for the second charge cuz you already died. Bladedancer can make your damage drasticaly low and Bladedancer can make their damage 3x with hamstring. Example: on same normal dps

Bladedancer: 250, barbarian: 250

With hamstring + SAP your dps becomes 150 dps

Bladedancer attacks you with 250 + (3x150)= 700 dps. Thats why Bladedancer can't be compared to other melee class.

Ranger

Ranger is the most overpowered in range class type, why? Without any armors, they can kill everyone just 1 sec with high amplified of bow, just amplified your bow,  no need tactic, no need stun, just stand and shooting player just 1 sec blessing, especialy killing clothes users.

Ranger vs Rogue

Ranger has trap skill to detect rogue with improved trap, so the hero is ranger. Gouge of rogue got nerfed and new cancel stealth for suicide is the best way for giving up, means when ranger is untouchable, just click 2x stealth to cancel it then give your head to him.

Druid vs rogue,

Even you are lv10 druid, you can kit lv20 rogue easily, just use god mode: root - atk - bee - run - root do repeat.

There is many things about how unbalanced class and firstborn with always better class.

You can do leveling up so fast becuase all quests on elves side is easier than mountain clan, on elves side with more beautiful graphic and bird singing. Druid has more astral than shaman makes druid is king of healer,

druid with additional skill (insect swarm) for BOSS makes druid is king of hunter, earthquake of shaman is nothing compared to insect swarm since it got nerfed to be small radius and always resist on BOSS (90% fail), so druid is better, the game creator is n**b never thinking and just listening elves players crying, they make druid with higher heal than shaman because they think bladedancer has no shield equipment, they forgot about SAP skill, its like having 2x shield on BOSS thats why bladedancer is best tanker in game. So now, never play mountain clan, beside having hard quests also sucks pvp, many skills got nerfed. Go play elves and look arena rating on 4-6 or 7-10 levels, elves are owning the game.

A shaman wins of a druid because of the increased HP (so he does not need 5 extra heal per 3 seconds) and direct full damage (that can crit) of the earthquake. The shaman wins of a bladedancer and has the posibility to win of a ranger with the earthquake/blind combination.

The rogue is stupid to run into a trap of a ranger. When he does not, the ranger is dead in 1 hit (who has that picture with 2100 hit?). The rogue easy kill the druid because the druid really has nothing against a stealthing-rogue.

The barb wins of the ranger and druid because of the 100% stun that takes forever from distance. The barb has a million hp, compared to these classes too.

;D

You are wrong, beside druid has more astral they has 4% more moon attack.

Rogue can't avoid trap in following attack (close combat) its like warlock putting circle when melee attacking him in close combat

On same high resillience, both (ranger and rogue) can't do critical but ranger is still able to deal +2K damage in a few hit with blessing, 2K damage means not in instant but number+number+number+number+number in 1 hit a row.

lol, You're all just idiots.

Can't believe you even took your time to write this shit lol

Except for you Arthq

and Midgeedoo, posted same time xd

lol, You're all just idiots.

Can't believe you even took your time to write this shit lol

Except for you Arthq

and Midgeedoo, posted same time xd

:clapping: merc hahah, yes ibelieve this is all **** hahah :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

HAHAHAHA Bladedancer make me laugh. They can't even touch me. And if they do they get killed. Druids? What's that? They can't even hurt my shaman. Rangers? Pfft. So soft. A low amped warlock like me can kill multiple high amped rangers.  8)

HAHAHAHA Bladedancer make me laugh. They can't even touch me. And if they do they get killed. Druids? What's that? They can't even hurt my shaman. Rangers? Pfft. So soft. A low amped warlock like me can kill multiple high amped rangers.  8)

paldins shits you unarmed with lag

paldins shits you unarmed with lag

I know. Paladins are more pain in the ass than rangers. Their combo skill is really a pain in the ass and there is no Astral Magic Defence which make it more in favor for a paladin. LOL

I remember when my shaman is passing through then you screwed me up and died. XD

LOL WTF is THIS?

SOME ELF PROPAGANDE? :facepalm:

RANGER KILL WITH ONE HIT ?! BULLSHIT ! USE RESI AND EAT RANGER ONLY @ THINGS OP in elf

BLADEDANCER wind shooting ranged stun and too long root range too.

You write elf side overpopulated,ok it is and what still 2 szamans one lock one necro  and rogue can kill 4 pt of elf XD

and somone say skill nefred ,think about mc when elf gone nefred XD

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I know. Paladins are more pain in the ass than rangers. Their combo skill is really a pain in the ass and there is no Astral Magic Defence which make it more in favor for a paladin. LOL

I remember when my shaman is passing through then you screwed me up and died. XD

dont cry about astral dmg cuz that damage was reduced to shit. used to be 100-150, exactly like hamstring on bds, but later noob gm decided to reduce it to 30 zzzzzzzzzzz

sorry to kill u ;)