Additional Skill Bar ??

Rhymegedon

Hi, I want to suggest additional hotkey bar for skills. I'm a necro player and using all my skills but i cant put potion to my hotkey. It's huge problem for me and I think other players will agree me.

asdasd.png

Heyo!

Players have had this idea quite a couple of times but I'll just tell you my thoughts on it.

Less hotkeys give the opportunity of a more individual play style. Instead of just pressing everything you could possibly press, you have to figure out your strengths and skills that fit your way of playing the most.😊 

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

Heyo!

Players have had this idea quite a couple of times but I'll just tell you my thoughts on it.

Less hotkeys give the opportunity of a more individual play style. Instead of just pressing everything you could possibly press, you have to figure out your strengths and skills that fit your way of playing the most.😊 

You may right but not for necro player. If I press everything I could possibly press, that will cause a fail. Nowadays players wants to be fast in the dungeons. So most of the time I'm the only healer at the party. Sometimes we dont have a tank :D. So if I miss something a player probably gonna die. As you know necro class using health points for some of important skills like dark aura and heal so sometimes we need to use potion. Adding 5 or 10 more squares to hotkey wont cost anything for AIGRIND I guess :D. 

Edited by Rhymegedon

I didn't mean "press everything you can press" literally 😄 In other words, I meant to say you have to select carefully which skills you want to make use of haha

21 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I didn't mean "press everything you can press" literally 😄 In other words, I meant to say you have to select carefully which skills you want to make use of haha

We dont have choice right now hahaha. Maybe in the forward we can choose 💩

21 hours ago, Rhymegedon said:

Hi, I want to suggest additional hotkey bar for skills. I'm a necro player and using all my skills but i cant put potion to my hotkey. It's huge problem for me and I think other players will agree me.

asdasd.png

I agree it would be very useful for everyone.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2019 at 9:01 PM, Morgana said:

Heyo!

ur thought is good but obviously game manager never think about that,becuz there r some classes own passive expert skills but some dont.Comparing to these classes dont hv passive skills,they could put 9 skills on slots but get 10 abilities.

btw what way u gonna to play is depend on how u distribute ur skill points.