Kuzmitch

Look & feel of Crimson Corundum items

Dear players!

We would like to show you appearance of equipment, which can be purchased at the NPC of the Chainless League. We remind you that they are sold for a special in-game currency - Crimson Corundum.

• Crimson Corundum. New game currency that player will earn by performing daily tasks in a dungeon, "Hidden sanctuary" designed for the passage in a group. You can buy the gear worn by characters in the game, and which was not previously available to players: turbans, dresses, magicians hats, helmets with horns, masks and more. Starter quests of this chain are available after the quest "Shadows of Berengar" (Sentinells), or "Berengar's six shadows " (Legion). NPCs, issuing the first quest are Arnold (Kamp-Riff) and Helg (Camp of Legion).

All items are divided into groups according to their belonging to one or another faction and the type of armor. Pay attention to players that the armor of opposing faction you are not available. Let's begin.

Sets of the Chainless League (available for players as Sentinels, as well as the Legion).

Special merchant, located in the Nadir Sard (Shop Armor) for your Corundums provide luxury clothes in the Oriental style.

226120_233396080029389_886881_n.jpg?oh=0

Sets of Sentinels (available only for the Sentinels).

In any of the settlements on the Sentinels at Irselnort you find the buyer of the Chainless League, which sells armor made ​​by the best masters of the League for the master drawings of Firstborn and the Chosen.

Cloth:
223785_233396136696050_7303930_n.jpg?oh=

Heavy:
185502_233396143362716_5944503_n.jpg?oh=

Leather:
285000_233396156696048_4780840_n.jpg?oh=

Sets of Legion (availble only for the Legion).

Due to the quality of its products, the Chainless League enterprising buyers have the right to trade in camps and settlements of Legion at Ash Coast. But at the same time they received a lot of armor, traditional to Mountain Clans and the Damned.

Cloth:

185199_233396096696054_1218405_n.jpg?oh=

Heavy:
285533_233396110029386_2644748_n.jpg?oh=

Leather:
254766_233396123362718_7868591_n.jpg?oh=
Edited by BJDware
Updated with images supplied by the user Jigsaw-PZ

Yes cool!

But, please please set higher crimson reward for Sanctuaries quest. Its need at least 3 hours to finish it but the reward ONLY 10 ?  :shok:

Please give mercy oh Lord Kuzmitch....

Yes, Slay is right. Sanctuary quests are harder than pvp or detective quest.

P.s. I'm buy inquisitor boots today))

Guest Mioco

Yes, Slay is right. Sanctuary quests are harder than pvp or detective quest.

P.s. I'm buy inquisitor boots today))

One hint - you can buy reagents for this quest from other players :)

One hint - you can buy reagents for this quest from other players :)

Yes, but on our servers population, only our clan (FOF) are doing this quest.  :facepalm:

*elfs

My party did it also on emerald and got one-two of each tablets items for next time.Опубликованное фото

sulla i got  a few of the items also does it really deserve just 10 coins ?

In any of the settlements on the Sentinels at Irselnort you find the buyer of the Chainless League, which sells armor made ​​by the best masters of the League for the master drawings of Firstborn and the Chosen.

Due to the quality of its products, the Chainless League enterprising buyers have the right to trade in camps and settlements of Legion at Ash Coast. But at the same time they received a lot of armor, traditional to Mountain Clans and the Damned.

THIS IS IT!!!!! :yahoo: Release Chosen please!!!!!

@Kuzmitch,

It would be better if those gears have set bonus due too difficult task to get crimson corrundum.

If compare to the current berengar set, thosr gears are weaker and its not fun at all.

Please reconsider that the gears with the same name should have set bonus. It cant be bought by gold so should be more powerful and please make those gears can be trade between players

@Kuzmitch,

It would be better if those gears have set bonus due too difficult task to get crimson corrundum.

If compare to the current berengar set, thosr gears are weaker and its not fun at all.

Please reconsider that the gears with the same name should have set bonus. It cant be bought by gold so should be more powerful and please make those gears can be trade between players

Agree, players should have the opportunity to trade them.

@Kuzmitch,

I agree with the set bonus thing. But the tradeable, I dont know... :aggressive:

I don't know who made this stupid dailies but it's not worth to do them. 2 dailies for 4h time? Do them 4 weeks to get full set weaker than berengar set and no set bonuses at all. Brilliant..

Developer think it is easy to do them, but not tested it in real crowded server. I tried to activane statue in mc camp but its always unactive and mc are everywhere and no protection anywhere. . .

Good luck. I wont play until real balance will come with fixed all bugs

Omg we did this quest same as you, nobody at mc complained, if someone uses it before you wait 3-5mins for boss to disappear and activate again,  IMO this is the best crim daily, did it in 30min.....

I was waiting 15mins 3fields near the stone. After that i died by 3 cowards. Enemies is not problem but fact that i can't do quest because someone did it before. It's rpg not mathematic game.. It shouldn't depend on previous players. It should be always active. If the genies are summoned and someone click stone they should disappear and replace with new.

I was waiting 15mins 3fields near the stone. After that i died by 3 cowards. Enemies is not problem but fact that i can't do quest because someone did it before. It's rpg not mathematic game.. It shouldn't depend on previous players. It should be always active. If the genies are summoned and someone click stone they should disappear and replace with new.

Agree.

I hope someone will listen to us and not only to good feedbacks, cuz i love the game and i want to be perfect!

Omg we did this quest same as you, nobody at mc complained, if someone uses it before you wait 3-5mins for boss to disappear and activate again,  IMO this is the best crim daily, did it in 30min.....

Agree, this quest is kinda easy coz it can be done alone, but problems is Avenger dies too slow. Firstborn has higher population also, so more noobs will try to kill it(Faster to be dead). I just hope they reduce its Health or just give Avenger a time limit alive like 5mins. Its hell boring to wait it to be killed by the npcs.

new dailys are cool and challenging  :dirol: . great work devs i'm really impressed  :good: . the only thing that needs to be improved is  time between sanctuaries usage becuse it's really taking too long.

Well, this is a problem when a lot of players wanna do it. Maybe the spawned creatures should disappear after 15 minutes and the stone should be active again, just imo.

This is my point.  :facepalm:  Dumb npcs damages 50 only, means 10 years before 1 Avenger is killed.  :nea:

There is alot of mc killing the bosses now lol

Not really, If you just seen 10 hours ago, 7 Firstborns waiting on it to be killed in 1 town, which takes almost 45 mins before the Avenger got killed.

Not really, If you just seen 10 hours ago, 7 Firstborns waiting on it to be killed in 1 town, which takes almost 45 mins before the Avenger got killed.

Agree  :fool: :fool:

For second bonus you need the complete set. Gloves and boots. They are dropped by Berengar's guards. With a chance of 0.001% lol. ;D :crazy:

today a friend droped boots, was the first time at guards for he  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well, maybe im stupid.. but damn i wasted many days getting 150 crimson just have a bugged armor, all the colours are wrong.. all differents! If you do a violet colour then use only it !!! Not x3 differents violets for every piece of armor.. i know im called rainbowz but it doesnt fit  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

PS: and dont even say that its normal.. put it like it should be and fix models at kamp riff

Guest Mioco

Well, maybe im stupid.. but damn i wasted many days getting 150 crimson just have a bugged armor, all the colours are wrong.. all differents! If you do a violet colour then use only it !!! Not x3 differents violets for every piece of armor.. i know im called rainbowz but it doesnt fit  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

PS: and dont even say that its normal.. put it like it should be and fix models at kamp riff

Do you really think that it's a good idea to spamming every topic about it?