Balanced game? (Between classes)

Tabbole

This new update is probably the worst update in the whole world..

The shit thing that really piss me of is druid wh*res. (Im a rouge)

You f*cked up my stealth, u f*ucked up my gouge but u let druids bees and trap shit stay as it is?

They using trap and then bees, running away, trap shit is ready again, using trap and u get killed.

Fix the f*cking druid skills devs and stop licking elves asses.

ITT

ignorant

your still able to gouge WHILE BEING STEALTHED

thats the most overpowered situation in game

No its not jswaaz. We cant hit you while your gouged. Most op situation in game is The druids 'Vines' where they can hit us while melee class is absolutly helpless. Tha only other class that is remotely similiar is shams earthquake.And thats been nerfed. But was shaky from tha start. Gouge nerf is ridiculous.

No its not jswaaz. We cant hit you while your gouged. Most op situation in game is The druids 'Vines' where they can hit us while melee class is absolutly helpless. Tha only other class that is remotely similiar is shams earthquake.And thats been nerfed. But was shaky from tha start. Gouge nerf is ridiculous.

going back to original statement

your ignorant

edit:edit because im drunk

crowd control is AND ALWAYS WILL BE the most overpowered situation in arena. ANY scenario can be beaten with two rogues STRATEGICALLY gouging

prove me wrong

Tq for improve barbar, dev  :good: .

crowd control is AND ALWAYS WILL BE the most overpowered situation in arena.

True, a +10 Ranger with 100% Blessing can't kill what he can't touch so CC > Burst

Though Gouge being the most OP Stun is false unless you rambo through arena not caring until you see your enemies which are Rogues that are right behind your ass, Nightmare is 100 times better than this skill since it's ranged plus Necro is a ranged class with heal

Gouge is a melee range skill and a Rogue has no skill to get into melee range, no Stealth is not one cause you have to walk to the enemy meaning he can just simply run the opposite direction.

You got a good point in the Gouge in Stealth part, but the reason to why Rogues are OP is cause they can hit n run which is why they nerf'd Gouge and Stealth so that the performance will keep them apart when going off cooldown but they can still do it now even if Stealth cooldown was still 22 seconds, they will always be able to do it unless 1 of those 2 are gone, it's just like a Druid fighting a Rogue.

Back to topic, Classes are not balanced, I don't think it will ever be balanced until we get a shitload of skills

Faction vs Faction is unbalanced too, until they nerf Dark Circle then we can call it even

Im just sayin, they f*ucked gouge and stealth so that rouges cant attack and hide, why should druids be able to do that?

i hope they buff drudrus :D

Im just sayin, they f*ucked gouge and stealth so that rouges cant attack and hide, why should druids be able to do that?

You can still attack and hide.

1 second Gouge and 8 second Stealth with 25 second cooldowns, YOU CAN STILL ATTACK AND HIDE.

You can still attack and hide.

1 second Gouge and 8 second Stealth with 25 second cooldowns, YOU CAN STILL ATTACK AND HIDE.

No u cant attack and hide cuz stealth cooldown starts when u get visible.

your ignorant

crowd control is AND ALWAYS WILL BE the most overpowered situation in arena. ANY scenario can be beaten with two rogues STRATEGICALLY gouging

prove me wrong

No problem. your ignorant. Two roguegouges isnt god mode dude. Two druids in certain arena maps all they gotta do is run away when they see a rogue stealth. or even sense a rogue in arena

Two druids who r smart in arena, or necro, or paladins, or shamans, or warlocks, o rangers can easily bend any rogue over, and ass rape that motherducker. Why should you nerf a rogue stun and gun combo, but not a druids? Before the update I had a damn good chance vs a druid one vs one, because I could cycle my gouge, stealth, and merciless. Now, I cNt time the cycle properly.

BUT guess what a druid can do? Vines, lighting, bees, run away. What can any rogue do against that?

your ignorant

prove me wrong

Oh and ftr bud... Vines is crowd control. It doesnt take much to realise you going agsinst a rogue in arena niether. Even if they are stealthed. Only noobs cnt realise in time. Sorry if you cnt.  :bomb:

Two druids who r smart in arena, or necro, or paladins, or shamans, or warlocks, o rangers can easily bend any rogue over, and ass rape that mother♥♥♥♥er. Why should you nerf a rogue stun and gun combo, but not a druids? Before the update I had a damn good chance vs a druid one vs one, because I could cycle my gouge, stealth, and merciless. Now, I cNt time the cycle properly.

Think about the melees man. The Druid would root and nuke the Rogue and run around the whole map until root is off until he die anyways, Rogue would have 0 chance cause the auto-kiting bees.

Anyways the new Stealth system is ducked, cancel Stealth? Who in Jesus name would ducking do that...

Gouge wasn't really a good fix if they plan to take out our hit n run ability, I could do that with lv2 Gouge and lv3 Stealth.

Think about the melees man. The Druid would root and nuke the Rogue and run around the whole map until root is off until he die anyways, Rogue would have 0 chance cause the auto-kiting bees.

Anyways the new Stealth system is ♥♥♥♥ed, cancel Stealth? Who in Jesus name would ♥♥♥♥ing do that...

Gouge wasn't really a good fix if they plan to take out our hit n run ability, I could do that with lv2 Gouge and lv3 Stealth.

Your preaching to the quire brother. Amen. I feel like they should atleast Cut tha CD time of gouge.. But rogues sint comoletly ducked. Just against every ranged class in tha game who knows what theyre doing. Idgaf if your the best rogue in existence.

Ranger bubba's getting that ass tonight.

Range > Melee, you can't argue with that.

And no...

Barb charge isn't melee.

Melee as in Rogue range.

Just saying, Rogues ain't ducked right now, It's just the new Stealth is retarded. Remove the cancel option and increase the cooldown to 22+ seconds, I don't really care as long as the duration is the same.

Delete your Rogue mate...

A big f*cking :facepalm:

So u saying im going to delete a rouge that ive been playing for almost a year now just because of druid?

Well u can suck my d*ck and then ill think about it.

A big f*cking :facepalm:

So u saying im going to delete a rouge that ive been playing for almost a year now just because of druid?

Well u can suck my d*ck and then ill think about it.

Learn to play atleast, Mr. I can't hit n run anymore cause I don't know how the new Stealth works and I rather QQ on forum than to find out myself.

Learn to play atleast, Mr. I can't hit n run anymore cause I don't know how the new Stealth works and I rather QQ on forum than to find out myself.

Its good that rouges cant hit and run but why should druids be able to do that?

They dont need to heal them selves from now on

True, a +10 Ranger with 100% Blessing can't kill what he can't touch so CC > Burst

Though Gouge being the most OP Stun is false unless you rambo through arena not caring until you see your enemies which are Rogues that are right behind your ass, Nightmare is 100 times better than this skill since it's ranged plus Necro is a ranged class with heal

Gouge is a melee range skill and a Rogue has no skill to get into melee range, no Stealth is not one cause you have to walk to the enemy meaning he can just simply run the opposite direction.

You got a good point in the Gouge in Stealth part, but the reason to why Rogues are OP is cause they can hit n run which is why they nerf'd Gouge and Stealth so that the performance will keep them apart when going off cooldown but they can still do it now even if Stealth cooldown was still 22 seconds, they will always be able to do it unless 1 of those 2 are gone, it's just like a Druid fighting a Rogue.

Back to topic, Classes are not balanced, I don't think it will ever be balanced until we get a shitload of skills

Faction vs Faction is unbalanced too, until they nerf Dark Circle then we can call it even

im replying to you because OP is the definition of ignorant, yet you understand.

being invisible and gouging cant be avoided by druids, two rogues vs 2 druids and u say druids won? i feel really bad for you

the ONLY reason this is overpowered is because of stealth AND gouge, which go perfectly together and cant be avoided by ANYONE if the rogues know what their doing (ie not op)

im replying to you because OP is the definition of ignorant, yet you understand.

being invisible and gouging cant be avoided by druids, two rogues vs 2 druids and u say druids won? i feel really bad for you

the ONLY reason this is overpowered is because of stealth AND gouge, which go perfectly together and cant be avoided by ANYONE if the rogues know what their doing (ie not op)

Not exactly true. 

1.  Rangers can spam trap now.  Too few pay attention to that skill.

2.  Once visible rogues are the only class without range and easily kited as a result. 

3.  Only 4 classes don't have a method of popping rogues out of stealth.

But yeah against druids?  I'm guessing those rogues didn't play well

Lol so your saying a druid can't simply turn around when a rogue goes invis and wait out the stealth duration?  :facepalm:

Anyways.... Merc the stealth duration wasn't screwed to begin with. Its still 15 seconds + todays patch reduced the cooldown time for stealth after you come outta stealth in any way to 8 seconds which truly isn't too bad anymore. Its basically the same as it was before but now you don't have to wait in stealth forever to cycle stealth again, basically this helped rogues when you think of how to use it properly. Now its just timed gouges to mediate the stealth timer if you like combo type.

Either way a druid can still outrun a rogues stealth, there is no argument against it.

Oh and ftr bud... Vines is crowd control. It doesnt take much to realise you going agsinst a rogue in arena niether. Even if they are stealthed. Only noobs cnt realise in time. Sorry if you cnt.  :bomb:

if you think root is crowd control you don't know what crowd control is

seriously complaining about druids? :facepalm:

No. Read posts, some guy says 2 Rogues beat Druids cause of Gouge.

@Jswaaz, Odin answered most of it

But how are you so sure a Stealthed Rogue can Gouge the Druids? I would feel sorry for the Druids then cause they must be those no tactic retards that heal and nuke

What happens if the Rogues gets out of Stealth? or if one of the Druid manages to tank the nuke, unless his gears are retarded too, the Druids Root the Rogues and nuke one down without getting touched.

That sir, is one of the most OP things in the game. But you don't see us Rogues running our mouth on forum ♥♥♥♥♥ing now do you? I have been kited countless times by a Druid 1 on 1 in arena, I once got a Druid down to 10% hp 3 times in 1 arena, what happened? He kept using Root and bees to kite me, once I even got so frustrated I decided to draw the match

if you think root is crowd control you don't know what crowd control is

do you?

"Root/Snare - immobilizes character while allowing all other actions to occur"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_control_(video_gaming)

do you?

Lmao I was going to point that one out. 

Maybe he thinks since its single target it can't be "Crowd" control. 

Not exactly true. 

1.  Rangers can spam trap now.  Too few pay attention to that skill.

2.  Once visible rogues are the only class without range and easily kited as a result. 

3.  Only 4 classes don't have a method of popping rogues out of stealth.

But yeah against druids?  I'm guessing those rogues didn't play well

hence why i said if the rogues know what their doing. all (8?) methods can be avoided

hence why i said if the rogues know what their doing. all (8?) methods can be avoided

And my point is there's plenty of ways to avoid gouge from a stealthed rogue.  Not limited to walking the other way for 15 seconds.  This game is checkers not chess. 

do you?

Thanks for sharing. I realise that our buddy ganks is bill nye tha science guy in our forum and shit.