Hack account Vlaconan

Vlawot

Hello, Administrators I am from bulgaria name: vlaconan warspear online Eu-emerald   @Akasha @Holmes  @Peony @Reivenorik @snorlax

Facebook I never add friend profil Krakon turkey and i block messages how hack my account facebook and open warspear online

Vlaconan sell awards items npc and delete barb much lose all full +10 items and 6m gold and others.
need back awards items and golds, imperials, achievements, others thanks you admin.

Here youtube and ss

Many talks name: Biceppapa hack my account
Biceppapa 24 lvl shaman Eu-emerald

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 20.01.42.png    Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 20.00.04.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 20.42.32.png

Japanese-Exchange-Bitpoint-Suspends-Services-After-a-Hack-1068x713.jpg

11.jpg turkey.jpg 444.jpg

Edited by vla-wot

Oh my.. 😥   

Did you message our support team? Please make sure to write a valid and safe email when writing to our team.

I will ask them to take a close look at this situation, but I'm afraid this is not the right place for them to reply to you.

You should receive a reply to your personal email (please check your spam box too).

41 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Oh my.. 😥   

Did you message our support team? Please make sure to write a valid and safe email when writing to our team.

I will ask them to take a close look at this situation, but I'm afraid this is not the right place for them to reply to you.

You should receive a reply to your personal email (please check your spam box too).

I sent done here https://warspear-online.com/en/support/restore-account
my gmail admin no response

If no back awards and golds, others
i quit game warspear online soon many quits
Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 20.24.39.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 20.50.15.png

All Administrators why new add facebook + warspear online easy hacked many problems
warspear online administrators nothing help, people always lose all money!

Edited by vla-wot

No hacker would ever think of breaking into the account of this game. But social network accounts are often hacked for the purpose of blackmail. It always happens that way.:ph34r:

16 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

I sent done here https://warspear-online.com/en/support/restore-account
my gmail admin no response

I asked my colleagues to verify your case carefully, the only ones who can track your access are the support agents.

I am trying to help you, please don't accuse me of doing nothing.

Note that Facebook security is not in our power, but we will take measures to prevent new incidents.

I do believe you, but I don't want another thousand players claiming that their facebook has been hacked. We will deal with you via email. 

2 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Ok i make now

Please don't send repeated emails, as you have already written to our team. They will contact you soon, if they don't then you let me know here. 

1 minute ago, Akasha said:

Please don't send repeated emails, as you have already written to our team. They will contact you soon, if they don't then you let me know here. 

Ehh I advised him to do that since he wrote to have not received not even a "Received Ticket" email back. 

My apologies. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Ehh I advised him to do that since he wrote to have not received not even a "Received Ticket" email back. My apologies. 

Then perhaps he should, but I didn't read that. The support will check his message (if it's there) and I should know if he has been answered. Anyway thank you!

22 minutes ago, Akasha said:

I asked my colleagues to verify your case carefully, the only ones who can track your access are the support agents.

I am trying to help you, please don't accuse me of doing nothing.

Note that Facebook security is not in our power, but we will take measures to prevent new incidents.

I do believe you, but I don't want another thousand players claiming that their facebook has been hacked. We will deal with you via email. 

Thanks you Akasha info, if back awards and golds, others i will remove add facebook for warspear online this bad fb hacked

honestly same thing happened to me and developers basically told me sorry not sorry shouldnt of let your fb get hacked. lost my mage and barb all +10. I truely hope they help you and look into further ways of avoiding this.... 

as much as i was making fun of vla in game, i never wished for something like that to happen

it was just a game that we were all having fun in

all the best luck for you vla, hope you get your account back

59 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

as much as i was making fun of vla in game, i never wished for something like that to happen

it was just a game that we were all having fun in

all the best luck for you vla, hope you get your account back

There are many players who with their teasing create hatred in this case on the MC side, at this moment the MC side is fighting each other for these teasing and other more serious reasons. It is good to hear what you said, if God wants Vla to recover all his things, he is a good player.

Edited by Buudbd

i really sad.i can see you love this this deeply.you are Active in game.dear gm i reall hope you can help him find back all his items because he is not easy to get these items.he has spended many time in this,he is Hard.I sympathize with him very much.

8 hours ago, Kazakus said:

Atleast make a statue for him in game so we would remember the legend vla :pin7:

Seriously?? This is ridiculous.... What is done to him is completely unfair but I am watching here some people is exaggerating... All I can say that I have never seen any player as arrogant as vladeath.

11 минут назад, Lashabi сказал:

Seriously?? This is ridiculous.... What is done to him is completely unfair but I am watching here some people is exaggerating... All I can say that I have never seen any player as arrogant as vladeath.

This topic was not created to clarify the personal qualities of the player, but to discuss a problem that may affect you as well. :dirol:

Initially, linking accounts to social networks was done for security and account recovery, but now it's the other way around, this is one way to say goodbye to your account. 

I feel much calmer on old accounts that are not tied to anything.

7 minutes ago, акм said:

This topic was not created to clarify the personal qualities of the player, but to discuss a problem that may affect you as well. :dirol:

Initially, linking accounts to social networks was done for security and account recovery, but now it's the other way around, this is one way to say goodbye to your account. 

I feel much calmer on old accounts that are not tied to anything.

You are absolutely right, we are here to support you and not criticize!

linking the account with facebook is a problem I have lost 2 accounts in the same way that VLA lost it. I think an Authentifier would be safer or get a code by message to the phone.

Edited by Buudbd

29 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Do you know why I don't agree with you? because Vla is one of the oldest players and we always see him in all events (Christmas or Halloween and in all wars, he is not just a common player, he is a Leader on the side of MC!

26 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

Do you know why I don't agree with you? because Vla is one of the oldest players and we always see him in all events (Christmas or Halloween and in all wars, he is not just a common player, he is a Leader on the side of MC!

Your points are so weak mate.... Everytime I saw him in-game cursing others in bad language.... A leader who never  respects anyone isnt a leader. And to talk about hacking, there are many old players whose account got hacked in the same way, then why vladeath's case is emphasized more than others?? You got hacked then report to support team (as what Higgings say Everytime).

Alright guys,

thanks for showing your support and commenting on the issue of linking accounts to social network. But this is a personal issue and will be handled with privacy.

Signing in with Facebook / Google Play is just a convenient way to quick bind an account which is present in most games nowadays, but it is not necessary and, unlike many other games, we don't offer any sort of reward or incentive to do that.

More information about the access and protection of users' data, as well as the responsibilities of users regarding their private information may be found here:

https://warspear-online.com/en/user-licence-agreement

2 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Your points are so weak mate.... Everytime I saw him in-game cursing others in bad language.... A leader who never  respects anyone isnt a leader. And to talk about hacking, there are many old players whose account got hacked in the same way, then why vladeath's case is emphasized more than others?? You got hacked then report to support team (as what Higgings say Everytime).

What i have seen is group of peoples always talking trash to vlad in world chat, and trying to provoke him 😄 even talking shit making fun of his health condition. but this topic is not about his or yours personal qualities, just like has been told

• Akasha locked this topic