Keep your bags full of BEES: a recommendation for "INSECT SWARM"

raxit

Here is a recommendation for why you should level this skill up:

I thought i will share the background process of skill that i researched a while ago with the help of a friend. But I had to start all new. because the skill's "curses"  :pleasantry: (spell that reduces enemy parameters) are not same as they were when it was non-damage type. It still changes the speed of enemy though.

Earlier Insect Swarm was not a damage type skills. those days it used to effectively reduce the crit-hit percentage of enemy as well as its attack speed.

NOW:

lv1 bees can do  ~85 x4 dmg with 300 moon

lv2 bees can do ~100 x4 damage with 300 moon

And lv5 bees can cause damage of around 130 x4 with 300  moon.

-I dont have a book of oblivion to test damage of bees with skill progress. although i know it improves with leveling. my lv2 bees do 97 damage on 300 moon.

I hate why they removed the CRIT-lowering effect of this skill. But on the other hand, it does damage to halt enemy now and.... the lowering of enemy attack speed is a lot better. Here's how:

lv1 swarm reduces enemy speed by 20%

lv2 by 25%

and with 5% increase each level,

lv5 lowers enemy atk speed by 35%

It is a very powerful skill against any class to lower their speed. Enemy attack speed getting negative means a lot as it adds to the attack delay of enemy weapon speed!

lv5 bees on an archer wielding a bow means it will now attack with 3.2 seconds attack speed, not 2.4sec.

Talking about the slowest class, DK with a spear, it will attack with a speed 4.6 sec, not 3.4 speed on you while under lv5 bees. AIN"T THAT GREAT!!??

Also you get increased bees damage every level up and it also improves with your moon damage.

Root+ Run+Heal is always good but 1x1 no class can beat you for a little more/less amp if you got lv5 bees.

The only thing to worry about is its cooldown because unlike heal or shield skill this skill cant be looped. lv5 bee lasts as long as cooldown is close to complete. but its not that bad. you get enough heal cycles between enemies consequent hits that are lowered to 3 second at least.

This results in==> You heal every time you get hit. because heal tics every 3 second, and any class under bee skill cant be as fast as that. archers are the fastest and yet no archer with 30% speed exist to counter that. ;)

example: archer with 15% speed, gets lowered by -20% speed and that will make his atk speed ~2.9 second that is almost like your heal ticking (3sec).

ty for reading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

lv1 swarm reduces enemy speed by 20%

lv2 by 25%

and with 5% increase each level,

lv5 lowers enemy atk speed by 35%

thanks for share... now, i know what skill i must upgrade...  ::)

if initially bees reduced 20% speed at lvl1 and speed is reduced 5% per lvl...so it should reduce about 40% at lvl5, ryt? :pardon:  very nice and thorough description though! :clapping:  as its one of the most under-rated skill and no one really knows how the skill ''behaves'' by leveling it up :unknw: