Demonologist

Hadouken

I wanna farm it..I got two questions though

1) Is it the tanker who gets the costume or is it completely random

2) I want a max 10 people to farm with me...anyone wanna come?

*Just wanna say congrats to rudisgert...the first person I think to get demonologist suit In sapphire

• 2 months later...

*Just wanna say congrats to rudisgert...the first person I think to get demonologist suit In sapphire

♥♥♥♥♥, please. She was afk the whole farm, in my party, congrats my ass.

No need for hard feelings.

Yes doesnt require ten people to farm.

One good necro, shaman and tank is all thats needed, or a priest,druid and pala. Fyi it deals dark damage.

No need for hard feelings.

Yes doesnt require ten people to farm.

One good necro, shaman and tank is all thats needed, or a priest,druid and pala. Fyi it deals dark damage.

NO NEED?  :facepalm:

Even if it hits with dark, I'd say go with a high crit/dodge set :)

try going to eye and after the first kill the team that got that kill purposely lures adds to kill everybody including themselves since they got a drop and were satisfied knowing nobody else can get it.

this being 2012

She knew the secret all along. Going to start afk auto hit at all farms, see what happens!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :spiteful: :spiteful:  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

She knew the secret all along. Going to start afk auto hit at all farms, see what happens!

Come on, you know all the real work done in farms is done by the healers  :pardon:  viva la healers

Don't make me post her ss's  :aggressive:

Screenshots ? what are we talkin bout here.. im confused.. Опубликованное фото

Im talkin about letting bygones be bygones and how healers are the backbones of farming.

Screenshots ? what are we talkin bout here.. im confused.. Опубликованное фото

Im talkin about letting bygones be bygones and how healers are the backbones of farming.

So you need no tankers? :'(

Nah, just waiting for a reason to post the ss's :P

To hell with Rudis

So you need no tankers? :'(

Even a healer can tank you know that and can even tank those harder bosses with a necro around.

Lets just say healers are the backbone, tank is the muscle and the hitter/add killers are the nerves hahaha

Опубликованное фото

Necro + shaman OP OP OP

Even a healer can tank you know that and can even tank those harder bosses with a necro around.

Lets just say healers are the backbone, tank is the muscle and the hitter/add killers are the nerves hahaha

Опубликованное фото

Necro + shaman OP OP OP

One of best arena team combo

I myself stayed afk a few times with Jim at demonologist, and yes I do believe he could have solo'ed it. But still tankers are important.

ok i wnt say something u here no 1 from helers or tankers r important than the other they 2 r important in the same time just that wt i wnt 2 say thx for listening

ok i wnt say something u here no 1 from helers or tankers r important than the other they 2 r important in the same time just that wt i wnt 2 say thx for listening

Just keep in mind that tanks cant farm without heals where heals can farm without tanks... in most cases  ;)

Just keep in mind that tanks cant farm without heals where heals can farm without tanks... in most cases  ;)

on the contrary :blush: u forgot about paladins :dirol: pure tank full dmg solo healers ^-^ they can solo a boss faster than a healer can :blush:

on the contrary :blush: u forgot about paladins :dirol: pure tank full dmg solo healers ^-^ they can solo a boss faster than a healer can :blush:

Well yes if they actually use mace and shield or have a high amp in axe and shread through the boss with crits :unknw:

Well yes if they actually use mace and shield or have a high amp in axe and shread through the boss with crits :unknw:

than u have not meet zeus yet xD

Zeus #1 pally!

Zeus #1 God  ;D  Literally

Nono, God from US is Range XD

I meant the god zeus in greek mythology ;D  Zeus :bad:  PvpRange #1 god ;D

lv13 15(bg) and 18 2h mace have attack speed. youd really choose accuracy from a 2h axe over attack speed?

lv13 15(bg) and 18 2h mace have attack speed. youd really choose accuracy from a 2h axe over attack speed?

Well if you had good accuracy from your equips by default i would go with 2h mace but that's often not the case so i would go with axe instead

• 1 month later...

thats wt m saying born  :bad: