revive in arena

kelso34201

Please please please! Put a pop up when you hit revive in arena...countless times iv tried to geet one last skill use in arena to help my partner(s) and I hit revive because I. Died .0000001 sec before I hit it..its basically like buying arena tickets and dropping them :facepalm: and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thiis has happened to. And if there is already a post like this sorry...this just happened again to me so I ragequit to post this. But please devs put in a pop up yes/no selection for arena revive because its really annoying not having one..  :'( :aggressive: :fool:

lol when u his the rev button you just leave arena

you still recieving Arena points of winning the same rate

the put the rev button if the match was interesting and you wanted to watch or it was healer vs healer match in volcan arena which means 10min of running so you may get bored and dont want to watch so you hit the rev button :)

if they want to put a yes,no pop up better put it for amp without sign though alot if players loss their weapons cuz they forget to press "use sign" :(

I must have looked too early before when I looked to see if my ap changed after...but as happy as that makes me...now I'm embarrassed for not knowing that :blush: but thank you :drinks: