Night and Day

AlboobootheGenieoftheLamp

Hey all! So i was on my way to bed last night when i thought to my self, its ALWAYS daytime in Irelsnort.  As i was falling asleep i sort of brain stormed this idea of Night and Day on Irelsnort. Here are some of the ideas that i came up with that might make it an interesting factor...

-Each time frame has a 5 hour pass over period with a 10-15 minute dusk/dawn transition.  I chose an odd number so that as the days go bye the times of night time and day time may fit everyone's game play schedule.

-Make new special areas, bosses, and quests only available during night/day. Keep our old quests that are not affected by this modification.

-Have an indicator at the top of the screen, or in menu, that works like a clock showing when day or night are getting closer

Im really not sure if this would limit our freedom or make it more interesting, feedback and suggestions are more than welcome.

thanks guys!!  ;D

I play on the same time everyday and by far not for 5 hours.... tell me, what class do i have to play? I don't like it to be the weaker faction full time.

I play on the same time everyday and by far not for 5 hours.... tell me, what class do i have to play? I don't like it to be the weaker faction full time.

There are 24 hours in 1 real day. In the game the days could be 10 hours long.

Day 1-  Day: 12:00 am- 5:00 am

Night: 5:00 am- 10:00 am

Day: 10:00 am- 3:00 pm

Night: 3:00 pm- 8:00 pm

Day: 8:00 pm- 1:00 am

Day 2-  Night: 1:00 am- 6:00 am

Do the math, it goes on and on.

So, you see? by making it 5 hour time periods (or any odd number of choice) it allows everyone from any time zone to experience their preferred time.  6 hour warspear days might be even better (3 hours of day, 3 hours of night)     

Developers already said that  day-night cycle won't be added to the game till further notifications.

thanks tweek  ;D  good to know bro

Another pokemon themed suggestion huh?

btw if its going to affect the status of a certain class, example in night the mc/forsaken will have added stats and if day the chosen/elf will have added stats, then maybe BIG NO coz the players play in different time zones so it will be a problem(who wants to play when you know your class is weak that time?)

you mean Less time playing? no way.............

But if its only for decoration purpose of the game BIG YES...

8)

Just Night and day would be a good idea and I support this idea. I think It gives a new element. Maybe every 2 real time hours would be a good idea, because some people can only play for 4 hours a day and with such a short time playing everyday they can enjoy both night and day. Also, people like change, so the more frequent changes the better gaming experience.

Having class/faction stronger and/or weaker during night and day I don't agree with. Because some people can only play for a short time everyday, and of course they want to achieve as much as they can within that short time, so night or day might not be in favor to them. And this would be unfair.

Another Dota idea,wer Balanar rapes any1 during night time.

But day / night shud change every 10min or less to balance and enjoy the power of thr hero in warspear. Keeping 5hrs full day or full night is bad ppl wont play so long.

dont like the idea. each night (most people play nighs) the map would be full of mcs and elf couldnt even touch them.

and days? you gonna see town full of elves killing everybody....  :facepalm:

Another pokemon themed suggestion huh?

btw if its going to affect the status of a certain class, example in night the mc/forsaken will have added stats and if day the chosen/elf will have added stats, then maybe BIG NO coz the players play in different time zones so it will be a problem(who wants to play when you know your class is weak that time?)

you mean Less time playing? no way.............

But if its only for decoration purpose of the game BIG YES...

8)

again, if there is an odd number of hours for each day and night, the times of day and night will be different every day

again, if there is an odd number of hours for each day and night, the times of day and night will be different every day

as i said if its a decoration purpose only why not,,,

but if it can affect the power of mcs/elf, example elf stronger than mc if day time and mc stronger than elf at night time, then it will coz MORE IMBALACE.... :facepalm:

as i said if its a decoration purpose only why not,,,

but if it can affect the power of mcs/elf, example elf stronger than mc if day time and mc stronger than elf at night time, then it will coz MORE IMBALACE.... :facepalm:

very true

then for decoration and have it switch hourly

this idea as been suggested  long time ago but not officially.

I personally dont like the idea of give more power in night to one faction , blablabla etc .  lazy for explain why

Was only good add the night , day  for 6 hours every one  and  rain  sometimes  also snow in mountain areas or in christmas just for fun and make warspear more enjoyable and interesting  :pardon:

• 4 weeks later...

well if that the case for me noo,many.....nooo all will complete cl quests easy if that happen,

my suggest is. make both different effect only night and day but dont make weak or op any of elf/chosen or mc/saken it will be not nice i think :facepalm:

Yea It's a really good suggestion and the Game's days must be shorter than the real ones, like 2-3 game's day in 24real hours.

:good:

Yea It's a really good suggestion and the Game's days must be shorter than the real ones, like 2-3 game's day in 24real hours.

:good:

yeahhh I was thinking 10 hour days, so 5 hours light, 5 hours dark

Yea it's pretty good like that. Hope they will consider this thing for future updates  ;)

if no faction would be benefit of the day/light change, i would love to see that.

and i like the snow rain idea that crossfit told about.

if u played dota, im sure u know about the modes -weather snow, wind, rain, moonlight etc. check them out.

I suggest new boss that can be seen at night and boss during daytime

yeah  ;D  i agree, i think i put that in the main post

but i agree 100%

yeah  ;D  i agree, i think i put that in the main post

but i agree 100%

lol, IF they approve the day and night suggestion xD

I suggest new boss that can be seen at night and boss during daytime

disagree it would change the game and most players will wait  :facepalm:  till morning/night

disagree it would change the game and most players will wait  :facepalm:  till morning/night

while waiting for the daytime boss u can hunt the night boss.. The most challenging part is the other faction, that also hunting boss lol.. Perfect time also for pvp while waiting for the respawn of the boss xD

while waiting for the daytime boss u can hunt the night boss.. The most challenging part is the other faction, that also hunting boss lol.. Perfect time also for pvp while waiting for the respawn of the boss xD

exactly

and make each one have a different rare drop  :good:

why new boss? we have the sun and moon warrior. at night/day the could get really strong and drop a unique weapon/armor.

or why not make the sun/ moon boss drop a key that unlocks a dungeon that makes us fight the boss  8)

or why not make the sun/ moon boss drop a key that unlocks a dungeon that makes us fight the boss  8)

i like the idea....

(make new post and add those ideas )

naah... dont need. its 1st page!

• 3 weeks later...