Clan: TSP

Thizzin

Guest XthekingX

Thizzing are you cypershill?!

Cuz cypershill have ranger name thizzing

Some.of your members  :blush:

Опубликованное фото i kill all your clan alone  >:D

yes i remember that but me and bella chatting so we dont know that your there equals easy kills, your already proud with dirty kill? :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Idc  :aggressive:

And as u rember that warlock or shaman follow me and dead two times !!! :pleasantry:

Thizzing are you cypershill?!

Cuz cypershill have ranger name thizzing

Some.of your members  :blush:

:bad: afk people as you can see corpse in screenshot,dont feel so much proud killing 14lvl afk peoples. :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото i kill all your clan alone  >:D

whole clan?!?! alone?!?! :crazy: you just cant :lol: stop dreaming. :rofl:

Guest XthekingX

Dont edit to my quote  :crazy:

EveryDay.i go to mcs to hunt

Make you clan Near Sea  :aggressive:

And we see who will die  ;D

:facepalm: let him do what he want haha .. just understand his attitude guys.that man will never change so let him he think hes the best *clap clap clap* :lol:

Guest XthekingX

:facepalm: let him do what he want haha .. just understand his attitude guys.that man will never change so let him he think hes the best *clap clap clap* :lol:

Im not think im best only

Im From AnonyMous  :dirol: too

Guest XthekingX

No I'm not cypreshill...I'm original thizzin 8) ask him he'll tell u

I cant ask him. He sold cypershill elf side

I think he back mcs but i dont know name of his new chars

Guest XthekingX

Hero we Do pvp again :D snuukath

ok  :blush:

So this is the real thizzin? Where you been bro? :friends:

who you know him if he elf  :bad:

Guest XthekingX

i know him from a while back on elf.

Ive played longer than you think  ;)

wew. how much?! one year?! ::)

Guest XthekingX

1½  :pardon: how about you?

2011 i join the game  ::)

thekinga and xthekingx my first chars

but got hacked.so i leaved game for like 4-5months. and back and i was playing rare.i made xherobrine

whats you mean? :bad:

What bopp means is that you guys are actually hindering all mc from getting arena gear at lvl14.. yes you guys are pretty much owning arena, but at what cost? Not all arena for fun, some actually need the gear.

What bopp means is that you guys are actually hindering all mc from getting arena gear at lvl14.. yes you guys are pretty much owning arena, but at what cost? Not all arena for fun, some actually need the gear.

Yup it isn't fun anymore, all new players can't get arena points. Well they can get but only with losing  :facepalm:

maybe i dont know what you saying  :bad: cos me only doin is enjoying lvl 14 5x5, and me not want really owned lvl14 arena 8)

He mean the clan TSP. It sucks for other people that aren't is that clan. They can't do normal arena without losing, because of that clan winning everything  :facepalm: Acctually they force to let join all lvl 14 in that clan for arena points.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

He mean the clan TSP. It sucks for other people that aren't is that clan. They can't do normal arena without losing, because of that clan winning everything  :facepalm: Acctually they force to let join all lvl 14 in that clan for arena points.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

really? acctually me making party too for not tsp member tobe fair, and if you see in trade chat SIRENMIIEE always looking for party member lvl 11 - 14 any class weak or not, and my party never lose ;D :blush:

Aww how cute  :blush: Inv my DK  ::) Because of that clan really everything lose, it is no fun. Screw the one that made that clan  :lol:

Aww how cute  :blush: Inv my DK  ::) Because of that clan really everything lose, it is no fun. Screw the one that made that clan  :lol:

okaay broo, but sad is some tsp members get mad at me and i can say 4-7 person hate what im doin,,cos they losing too to my helper party. and they telling many bad not true stories and words. --> rgod is example

Im level 15 now its all good.....You guys dont have level 18 party do you? :bad:

acctually main tsp members like weed,mee,mrdmg,and other tsp plan to up to 18 i dont know if they plan to owned arena 17-18 too  8)

:shok:

heheh, cos some of them have set for 18 and 17 and thinking more fun in lvl15-18 arena cos i feel that they bored in arena lvl14 always win :pleasantry:

Guest XthekingX

yeah yeah go lvl15 arena . My barb and xonn dk wating you  :spiteful:

and of course .TSP wont get top at 5v5 ;). cuz uefii. nasib and alot more who got strong partys