Clan: TSP

Thizzin

Guest XthekingX

Yeah lvl 15-18 will not be as easy,people actually have good equips.In lvl 11-14,people still had noob armor. ;D  ;D ;D

make you shaman lvl18  :crazy:

buy full set. or buy lvl15 (helmnt and armor) lvl18 (Gloves and shoes) now you have 2.8k hp :dirol:

amp staff lvl17 to +7. now you so pro can beat all noobs at arena  ;D

yeah yeah go lvl15 arena . My barb and xonn dk wating you  :spiteful:

and of course .TSP wont get top at 5v5 ;) . cuz uefii. nasib and alot more who got strong partys

heheh. ;D

:facepalm: Acctually they force to let join all lvl 14 in that clan for arena points.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Absolutely true..

Aww how cute  :blush: Inv my DK  ::) Because of that clan really everything lose, it is no fun. Screw the one that made that clan  :lol:

Actually peoples who made this clan are very kind and respected person in game.

but some old tsp veterans(i dont wann spoile names) are very disgracefull.

hope founders make some changes and make a strong rule for the clan.and it should be apply to all(new/old) members.

TSP ROCKS..

Absolutely true..

but some old tsp veterans are very disgracefull.

hope founders make some changes and make a strong rule for the clan.and it should be apply to all(new/old) members.

TSP ROCKS..

agreee make strong rule for clan so we can avoid happenings like that, 8)

okaay broo, but sad is some tsp members get mad at me and i can say 4-7 person hate what im doin,,cos they losing too to my helper party. and they telling many bad not true stories and words. --> rgod is example

First... Imma gonna hit you cuz you call me bro  :cray: I am girlie girlie  :blush: . Eww kinda sad that they start to be angry if you beat them  :lol: Such crybaby's the 1 of 100 that TSP lose  :facepalm: Throw yourself out your window please  ;D Let them stfu, they already win almost everything. Don't cry about one lose vs your own members helping party  :facepalm:

Absolutely true..

but some old tsp veterans(i dont wann spoile names) are very disgracefull.

TSP ROCKS..

Maybe they are, I don't know them  ;D but they screw it up for all new players and people that already have a clan(B2K), and making new char.. Rating are win 1 from the 99 losts  :shok:

Sorry triple post, but this is just pathetic. Now those TSP members dont go arena with there ""Fire Sorcerer custum"  :lol: I just saw 2 party

actually most of tsp members is kind, only 10% is i dont know, maybe they are hunger in wins and cant accept lose thats why ican only do is :facepalm: :facepalm: but the mean time so far is also good,jsut a little busy cos they still upping other characters to 18  ;D heheh// and sis arth watch your words :) im tsp too.heheh thanksyou

First... Imma gonna hit you cuz you call me bro  :cray: I am girlie girlie  :blush: . Eww kinda sad that they start to be angry if you beat them  :lol: Such crybaby's the 1 of 100 that TSP lose  :facepalm: Throw yourself out your window please  ;D Let them stfu, they already win almost everything. Don't cry about one lose vs your own members helping party  :facepalm:

becos me and siren get bored always winning in arena so we made party non tsp members and for a real challange battles. simply we won vs strong elfs and tsp. they got angry becouse they lose vs us and strong elves too.

becos me and siren get bored always winning in arena so we made party non tsp members and for a real challange battles. simply we won vs strong elfs and tsp. they got angry becouse they lose vs us and strong elves too.

stay cool baby Jenn.. win or lose its not important hehe, forget this aall. maybe they only mad thats why they say words like sh!t in us, hmmm, just remember 3 rules in arena relax,enjoy and win  :pleasantry:

Maybe they are, I don't know them  ;D but they screw it up for all new players and people that already have a clan(B2K), and making new char.. Rating are win 1 from the 99 losts  :shok:

actually tsp is good for all mcs 11-14lvl for farm a.p for 15-17lvl gears and for fun battles(only wpn+naked),many peoples organize events so winners get cool ingame stuff.so thers always fun and players dont get bored.

actually tsp is good for all mcs 11-14lvl for farm a.p for 15-17lvl gears and for fun battles(only wpn+naked),many peoples organize events so winners get cool ingame stuff.so thers always fun and players dont get bored.

truee..  :diablo: but they saying real fun is arena battle with high lvls  8)

actually most of tsp members is kind, only 10% is i dont know, maybe they are hunger in wins and cant accept lose thats why ican only do is :facepalm: :facepalm: but the mean time so far is also good,jsut a little busy cos they still upping other characters to 18  ;D heheh// and sis arth watch your words :) im tsp too.heheh thanksyou

But you are a cute TSP that understand us  ;D

stay cool baby Jenn.. win or lose its not important hehe, forget this aall. maybe they only mad thats why they say words like sh!t in us, hmmm, just remember 3 rules in arena relax,enjoy and win  :pleasantry:

miiee :give_rose:

yes just they cant accept lose and mad on us.. :facepalm:

idk why they are so selfish when they already have full 15-17arena gears and still many points to spend on sphere and pots etc.they have infinite tickets for arena onlyand when they lose to strong elfs.pming us for join and beat strong elfs.rude to newcomers and i never saw him recruite mem for clan.

sorry tsp members im not against you all.many good members already lvd,paused.so me and my babee miiee also thinking to lvl up.thank you for all the fun,arena,events we had together.have fun guys take good care of clan. :)

Jenny.

But you are a cute TSP that understand us  ;D

:shok: whoo mee? me? me? me? me? mmeeeeeeee? :shok: hahah, im just undeerstand you sis,and cute is not really :blush: BUT please understand tsp too, tsp clan is make to make arena owned and want to saw not tsp mems spilling there bloods :diablo: soo i think no wrong with them, and if your now membeer we will help you to farm,get items, boss kill,you can borrow golds too to us or items you need, and we wil help you get arena lvl 17 sets. cos tsp is family im just making helping party for not tsp but its not mean i hate tsp too like you hating us. heheh, by the way please dont judge all members cos almost member is good and nice ;D

miiee :give_rose:

yes just they cant accept lose and bark.. :facepalm:

idk why they are so selfish when they have full 15-17arena gears and still many points to spend on sphere and pots etc.they have infinite tickets for arena onlyand when they lose to strong elfs.pming us for join and beat strong elfs.rude to newcomers and i never saw him recruite mem for clan.

sorry tsp im not against you all.take good care of clan.

Jenn.

yess and this my baby Jenn really hurt to much and get mad what they tell us so you cant blame us why we saying this.. and please know to accept lose first, if you treat us good we will treat you good too if you fool us and make us like ♥♥♥♥♥ well no choice were not priest thats will forgive all you doin,and were just good people know how to fight back ♥♥♥♥♥es. :drinks: respect us and i will respect you too

miiee

yes just they cant accept lose and bark..

idk why they are so selfish when they have full 15-17arena gears and still many points to spend on sphere and pots etc.they have infinite tickets for arena onlyand when they lose to strong elfs.pming us for join and beat strong elfs.rude to newcomers and i never saw him recruite mem for clan.

sorry tsp im not against you all.take good care of clan.

Jenn.

Am also not against them, I just talk for all those lvl 11-14 people that aren't on forum or are to scared to leave there opinions :lol:

:shok: whoo mee? me? me? me? me? mmeeeeeeee? :shok: hahah, im just undeerstand you sis,and cute is not really :blush: BUT please understand tsp too, tsp clan is make to make arena owned and want to saw not tsp mems spilling there bloods :diablo: soo i think no wrong with them, and if your now membeer we will help you to farm,get items, boss kill,you can borrow golds too to us or items you need, and we wil help you get arena lvl 17 sets. cos tsp is family im just making helping party for not tsp but its not mean i hate tsp too like you hating us. heheh, by the way please dont judge all members cos almost member is good and nice ;D

Yes yes yes.. yes YES youuu  ::) . But they ruined arena  :cray: How I am suppose to get my arena points now  :search:

Yes yes yes.. yes YES youuu  ::) . But they ruined arena  :cray: How I am suppose to get my arena points now  :search:

okaay heres some tips :blush: maybe you make strong party too so highchance win or join my party when we make helping arena party again jus please stop telling bad about tsp okay? ;) think first before tell something heheh okaay sissy :give_rose: take caareeeeee

okaay heres some tips :blush: maybe you make strong party too so highchance win or join my party when we make helping arena party again jus please stop telling bad about tsp okay? ;) think first before tell something heheh okaay sissy :give_rose: take caareeeeee

HOW  :lol: All are in TSP, only few nubbies around  :yahoo:

HOW  :lol: All are in TSP, only few nubbies around  :yahoo:

hahah,, nooo acctually not all sis ;D specially now almost main tsp busy upping there char to lvl17 or 18  :pleasantry:

here more :sorry:

Yea kill that damn Hooope.. lmao.. i was only trying to pvp crazyflame there and damn fools kept trying to kill me  :sorry:

Yea kill that damn Hooope.. lmao.. i was only trying to pvp crazyflame there and damn fools kept trying to kill me  :sorry:

yeah bro spirit born only want pvp, noob hopees keep attacking you even you not attacking him :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

i think that call hunting not trolling ;)

okaay lets see im gonna watch your videos  :dirol:

Guest XthekingX

you alot pics make my phone bugged  :facepalm: