Clan: TSP

Thizzin

We are TSP!

We own arena lvl 11-14  :dirol:

We also assist fellow Mcsaken with the infamous CL Quest and I will soon be gathering parties for Shadows also. You dont have to be the strongest to join all we ask for is loyalty. We do have a uniform that we require members to purchase [Fire Sorcerer] or [Fire Sorceress]. We have members that will sell it 20-25k and also a couple members donate the uniform for deserving members. Many of our members also have high lvl builds so you are not required to remain lvl 14. I personally encourage staying lvl 14 and farming arena with us until you have full lvl 17 ap gear but its up to you. I sell arena tickets 2k a set exclusive for members lvl 11-14 (when i have mcoinz ofc). Many members also donate items/gold for clan events that will be held. It is also required that members try to come to meetings when posted. I understand there are time differences so message me on here or ingame for updates if you miss. If youre interested in joining us pm the people with * beside their name.

We are TSP! We will stain arena battlegrounds with your blood  :diablo:

Members:

Khanzel*
Hannsel*
Cellghost*
Lauraputri*
Iluvweeed *

Subryo*
Badhabit
Darkallies*
Wedgehead*
Pachacutec*
Akashnil
Zeinnna*
Rgod
Kranoz
Umutbey
Polonium
Snowkath*
Reapxrx
Olabi
Kimmoy
Kuh
Mizolord
Umpalumpa
Odimbr
Iquakeu
Isurepriseu
Ladydagger

Silverfox

Midgeeedoo

Gearsecond*

Kranoz

Akashnil

Darkargz

Hotbeats

Nightsnark

Skoifz

Umutbey

xEdisonx

Mrdmg

Rgod

Combokill

Zipote

Skullblade

Sabee

Funkvolume
Eziolord
Jennmidgee
Jennbella
Getcut
Antharaz
Xlorthion
Arenahawkz*
Tsprules
Afika
Baddchoice
Bankrud
Coldicee
Killioness
Mallefico
Nucleolus
Staycrunch
Xpetirx
Youfearme
Yuseiii
Iian

List updated  ::)  if your name is missing plz pm ppl with * they will let me know...you can also pm any of the names listed in my signature.

Today I will be hosting an event. Not sure time yet. It will be a team event. Teams of 2. You will have to hunt and kill the infamous Mage Iluvcocain. He resides somewhere in the mcsaken territory. The winning team will receive 1 set of signs for each partner. Only teams of 2 are allowed. PM your teams to Iluvbluntz ingame. Only people listed as members are eligible. And you must wear your uniform.

Im currently a Lvl 20 Barbarian looking for my first clan to join... This seems like a legit clan and i would be glad to be apart of your community.

nice choice sir! but by the way.. whats your server? we are saphire. and you must make lvl 14 char for you to join when we doin event or 5x5 and etc only member knows.. ;D ;)

Sorry I missed meeting and event guys we had a bad snow storm and I lost power and phone had no service. But everything is back on so see you guys in game.

Sorry I missed meeting and event guys we had a bad snow storm and I lost power and phone had no service. But everything is back on so see you guys in game.

yeyeyey !! like i thought a trouble came ;D after maintanance weed start countdown before event. we all waiting you

V.I.P---> weed ;D

Great event guys  ::) went a little faster then i expected lol but next one will be a little more difficult but the prize will also be bigger  ;D.

We are TSP!  :dirol:

Just so everyone knows any of you can host an event it doesn't have to be me or khanzel just let khan know when you want your event to take place and he will gather everyone. We also accept donations from clan members and all donations will go towards clan events  :drinks:

sing a song huh..?  :lol: your voice is bad we can only sing inside bedroom not outside :rofl:

damn shit... :bad:

thats remind me again marcuss.lol.. :lol:

THIZ OR DIE YOU BEEZY!!!! BAY AREEEAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA! YEAH BUDDY

if your name is thizzin for a different reason thats my bad but i hope im right!

cali squad mayne