Ranger class is BUGGED

RainbowZ

I hope that developers will read this thread.

Hi,

ive a ranger and i realized that is bugged!! ITS COMPLETY WRONG BALABCED!

Just to see diffferences between a bladedancer and a ranger:

-bd has more hp than a ranger

-bd has double(or more) health regeneration

-bd hits are powerfull than ranger's ones (something like +30/40)

-bd does really often critical hits.

-bd has really better armors.

Im a ranger and i have the best equip on the isle (bought from merchants) with runes too!!!

But i cant do my quests!! because i die like every 3mins!

I see other classes players doing their quests without problems.

I have always to be on a team or the quests would be impossibles to do.

Here is my theory:

Ranger has less hp but to compesate the he MUST have better critical% (its very rare to do criticals)

-to compensate hp he should also have better dodge% (icurrently do  a dodge every 50hits.... wtfff!!!)

Currently i have only a skill.

Do you know why? Because th 2nd doesnt  anything!! (hes not balanced!)

Using the skill i improve my dodging rate by 30%.. but i still dodge 1time every 20enemy hits!!!

Then the dodge rate is only 5% WTF?!?!?

You rebalaced monster but you forgot to rebalance classes!!

Actually bladedancer is overpower

Ranger cant do anything because isnt correctly balanced

Druid is perfectly balanced.

I hope someone will fix it.. Because im not the only one with this problem.

PS: best equip with runes and i still can do quests without a team helping me.... And still a bladedancer with a normal equip is x2 stronger than me.

I too have noticed some major problems, dodge I not working ...

And we need faster hits n slightly higher crits,  and why did 2nd patch. Lower rangwr bow. Damage?

I should. Not hit as well as a bd... and die from 1/8th of the hits...  please. Check out and see for yourself ....

Thanks

Sapphire-Firstborn

This guy is totally noob.

Whining everywhere.

He doesn't know how to play a ranger.

Williamo a lv 18 ranger do 209 damage per hit, higher DPS than BD. When I did Sanctuaries quest with him he won the DPS than me although i hit 210 damage; proved by mobs choose to attack him rather than me. BD speed is the same with ranger after last reset, how could?

Is ranger has bug although with the same attack speed with BD?

Maybe, but I will not whining about this.

Note: all my gears are drop from bosses, so its max

Try to make a BD and you will see :facepalm:

I think the point of that topic is to force Administrator to overpower that class. From my point of view (MC Barbarian) Ranger is most dangerous elf. Fast, dealing high damage, really hard to kill.

This guy is totally noob.

Whining everywhere.

He doesn't know how to play a ranger.

Williamo a lv 18 ranger do 209 damage per hit, higher DPS than BD. When I did Sanctuaries quest with him he won the DPS than me although i hit 210 damage; proved by mobs choose to attack him rather than me. BD speed is the same with ranger after last reset, how could?

Is ranger has bug although with the same attack speed with BD?

Maybe, but I will not whining about this.

Note: all my gears are drop from bosses, so its max

Try to make a BD and you will see :facepalm:

No, sorry i dont mean that!!!

I dont want to force Kuz (wich is my friend

I just want to report that maybe with the last patch something went wrong (there isnt  changelog)

You are talking about a lvl 18, and i see too that the equips for lvl 16+ are very good for rangers! But they're hard to get and a ranger who's not lvl 16+ have a bad life, that because take me x3 time to do my quests than other class.

Maybe in a few days ill do an in-depth.

Im not a noob and please dont believe this kind of things  :(

I just wanna be friendly, and all i mean is that a stranger guy who's lvl is less than 16 have an hard game, and a stranger who's lvl is higher than 16 maybe is overpower (but is hard to get good armors!)

Im not the only one who  noticed this thing, i mean that maybe ranger class need a few changes and it will be perfect.

Same with bladedancers.

Actually only druids are really good balanced :)

I apologize. :sorry: :sorry:

Ranger is most dangerous elf. Fast, dealing high damage, really hard to kill.

:lol: :fool:

The best character in the game is a barbarian. No Ranger has no chance of a barbarian at lvl 16. I know because I play Ranger and lose with each encounter a barbarian who has a good arm + to the runes. Ranger to defeat the barbarian needs at least one potion. If you talk about balance, balance is a barbarian.  :diablo:

The best character in the game is a barbarian. No Ranger has no chance of a barbarian at lvl 16. I know because I play Ranger and lose with each encounter a barbarian who has a good arm + to the runes. Ranger to defeat the barbarian needs at least one potion. If you talk about balance, balance is a barbarian.  :diablo:

So ive the confirmation that im not stupid.

There isnt balance  :facepalm:

So ive the confirmation that im not stupid.

There isnt balance  :facepalm:

then rogue is "bugged " as it hits less dmg than ranger , same speed as BD now they can use daggers, worse armour and HP, we have no advantage against any melee class.

Also kuz said this :

New skills> balance > arena...

so complaining everywhere aain't gonna get you anywhere.

then rogue is "bugged " as it hits less dmg than ranger , same speed as BD now they can use daggers, worse armour and HP, we have no advantage against any melee class.

Also kuz said this :

New skills> balance > arena...

so complaining everywhere aain't gonna get you anywhere.

So everything will be balanced after the skills?

So everything will be balanced after the skills?

skills should determine the advantage over other classes.

without skills, Barbarian the highest damage dealer and hp/arm should be the best at close combat, nobody should beat him when fighting close range, that`s not imbalance, ranger is "ranged" not close combat, but they always get the first hits anyway.

we will see what skills we get.

without skills, Barbarian the highest damage dealer and hp/arm should be the best at close combat, nobody should beat him when fighting close range, that`s not imbalance, ranger is "ranged" not close combat, but they always get the first hits anyway.

Yep :)

If im not wrong kuz said that maybe there will be a patch in 2-3 weeks, but he wasnt sure.

I hope they will fix the dodge bug  before .. and soon ;)

Balance is barbarian. I didn't get your point. Balance is when all classes can fight and win in combat. Game is now good balanced and balance doesn't mean barbarian. You just don't know how to use your character thats all. For example Indo take me down last night in 6 hits (2 crt from distance) and I'm fully upgraded. Thats balance. Ask Siwers how easy he is killing me. Thats balance too because he got good items and he is higher level.

Totally agree. So guys do not overpower your classes just learn how to play with them.

omg,i had r5 barbarian before update,and i had attack 36-40 lol,critical 85...and!?...talked it unbalanced? so i played without comments...Battle is not only power...

My advice is always learn how other player can be more powerful than you and learn about other class weakness.

In this game noob or pro players determine from the way they act and react in the game.

When you are in a party you can observe which one pro and noob from their reaction during combat.

That all are suggestion for PVP purpose.

If you want to kill a monster you should know its strength compare to your capability. If the monster overpower then maybe you are in the wrong place. Please read Kuzmitch post about guide to leveling

up. You will see the area of monster and their level.

So, balance or not depend on your tactic and observation.

IMO BD's shouldn't be able to use daggers and swords should be timed to ~2.5s. Ability of using daggers / short time of swords usage + high health + best armour make BD's the strongest class now :)

If you want to kill a monster you should know its strength compare to your capability. If the monster overpower then maybe you are in the wrong place. Please read Kuzmitch post about guide to leveling

up. You will see the area of monster and their level.

Yep i read it, but is still hard.

I know balance depends on your observation, but now be serious, after the last patch the monster % to dodge became to high, and if you py atention you will notice that our dodge % became really low (without the ranger skill i have never dodged an enemy attack!!! However with the skill my dodge rate is only 5%(or lower!) i do a dodge every 20-25 enemy hits!

And enemies do up to four dodges in a row!! (  :shok:  )

So, balance or not depend on your tactic and observation.

oh, pLz leArN us h0w should we d0dge an attack Mr.tAcTiCaL... I think we should sleep well before a combat, so we have enough reflex to really have 30% dodge chance...HuH?!?

iF a LvL 14 MC sMasHeD you like a fLy you CouLdn'T ignore diSbaLance...

Wear norm gear and all will be ok

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

dodge changes but enemie's attaks still remain the same  :facepalm:

Im not the one that have to fix the game, developers should do this!  :diablo:

Guest Mioco

It's easiest way to say "My class is bugged", if you do not know how to play and do not understand it.

Take accuracy to kill the dodging mobs.

Topic is closed.

I just have to say that I am really unhappy about the recent form of rangers, I have started this game as one and he is still my favourite char... But now it seems to be the weakest char of them all! I do the ssame ammount of dmg as BDs and druids the same lvl as me but BD has a higher def/hp regen and druid has the healing skill... We rangers dont have more crit/dmg/hp to make up for it and the dodge skill is completely useless... Before the fix I did 235 dmg now its reduced to the same ammount as the other chars... I hope you improve rangers soon ! And please if you reply dont tell me to use runess because im fully equipped !