What Happened IN 3.4 and what we really want

raxit

It is just about being both sides balanced and being fair at war/farm/pvp/pve.

People who only play MC side or only elf side cant get it right. but those who have been everywhere would surely agree to what i am goin to suggest now. But mostly i want devs to hear what i wanna say.

I came to see the update and this is what i see :

1. ROGUE BUG: why rogue stealth hit is now 0 damage? character loses all charm without it. any class can take it down now. IDK yet whether the stealth treatment is right or not, but sure feels unfair.

==>/Plz return the big hit or delete the useless class itself/

2. AOE DISCRIMINATION WITH DRUID: Only MC casters got AOE area-plotting skills. dont miss judge mage skills with pure AOE it is more like Area Of Presence skill. nid to make a multi-effect skill for druid maybe. whole game is imbalanced with OP shamans and warlocks. would be a relief if their counterpart druid gets one skill AOE too. Brr skill can be made AOE too.

==>/no one likes to invite druids in their arena party unless high amped. need to notice that, work on druid tactics please./

3. RANGER'S BLESSING: if blessing skill not lv5, its a waste of as even existing as skill. now that you guys have made it fail more. archers r still monsters while hitting off targets in war but easy for 1x1. why devs are not giving archers a choice to try other skills too. any less than lv5 blessing is fail and lesser duration.

==>/I dont want u to make it a sure double damage. Neither do we want its duration raise. But this could be the solution to trouble about this skill since begining : make the second hit done by blesses hit damage lesser than main attack of archer depending upon skill level. so that even blessing lv1 chances to do 2x hit remains considerable. not like a waste of using skill/

4. SHAMAN'S CASE: quake has been misjudged and blinding got overlooked. all know quake is a post-presence AOE deop skill we cant pre-plot it like warlocks. warlocks can block paths to stop flooding. due to time delay addition of players on screen, network type etc.. quake gets to lose chances of holding the enemy. because soon as we see enemey on range and drop quake, animation will take time and enemy will run pass 2x2. 3x3 cell/blocks area was all appreciable and fair. not to mention quake is a momentary skill, not a lasting type like circles. it is the blind skill combo that makes this class OP and unfair along with quake.

==/quake area was never needed to be reduced. its the quake damage that bugs. while there is not much difference in quake lv1-5 damage people keep it lv1-3 and blind lv3-5. Devs should make quake damage progress with lvls such that people who opt more damage with quake, will have to level it up. say, for 300 moon lv1 quake does 160 damage and with 40 dmg increase per level lv5 quake deals 360 damage. then people will consider it leveling which will bring balance in skills else lv1 quake which damages like 310 damage with 270 moon ang 360 quake dmg at lv3 with 270 moon is not big deal. people will use lv1 quake with lv5 blind. I hope someone is getting this point/ (i wish snorlax and mioco pvp each other with druid and shaman 1x1 ro check how unfair is shaman to its nemesis)

5. CREATE LOOPHOLES TO SOME SKILLS: Apart from the complete support classes, necro and priest, all classes should have a breakthrough to their skills that enemy class can use. that will give place to skilled people in the WORLD OF AMPS. I remember how it used to be druids used heal/barkskin on gauged partners to recover them from gauge. idk if it still works or not. add brainy features like that. so there re-exist the people who were praised for how fast they react and not how high they hit. at least one enemy class should know a loophole to at least one of the enemy class. BD ham gets dodged, rogues do it often. Druid roots get rushed by barbs when charge skill b clicked before any delay getting 'ROOTED'. Archers have trap for rogues. But nothing can overcome a shamans blind or warlocks mass stun circle.

==>/Devs need to balance that. At least create a shorter blind-run-area for shaman blind. Oe do this: if blinded person random clicks===> he starts running around else it stands still. that will create a difference between fear skill and blind skill. Dying from ads is worst thing to happen. All noobs got staffs in hand now a days. magician class has to be more mind work not just being untouchable and enjoying imbalance. Warlocks that do nothing but drop random circles while others kill on there stuns enjoy this too. they should get a breaker that can work through circle/

6. DK skill ill-trated: why is DK threads of darkness 30 second cooldown? I don't think it is worth that 20-22 sec is enough as long as you keep the "heightened damage during the skill" under a passable limit.

==>/the addition to thread could be increased penetration instead of improving its damage Or keep the damage improvement to DK itself and not for its partners. after all its a tank class not support/

7. Miscellaneous Stuff:

- there dont exist bg amulets for mage/warlock and mages dont have lv17 cloak yet.

-unequipped same level paladin compared to BD, BD got more HP. Dont know why.

-bg items had equivalent arena replacements or better cc cover, nothing to look aside from lv18 stuff for same level replacement. like there were parameter variations. rach set of same level had some speciality, cc set: the nice healthy set that only dont have set bonus...

- remove sanctuary quest. worst thing with least reward.

- make cc pvp/kill quests interesting gold/rewards. so people do them often. create more cc quests with more value. Give the currency reason to exist.

- with arena sets out there warlocks/shamans dont need chainless anymore. give it a cause too.

- why people can equip boots / gloves of bg and lv18 items if they not done chainless!

and many more, just not getting all my thoughts together...

HOPE i get response. it took a hell lot of effort to draft this post...thanks for reading

1. Its too easy to a ranger kill a warlock, 2 rangers kill him in a second.

2. Some arena maps its hard kill a warlok, but others u just need wait warlock uses circle than atack.

3. Shaman is hard to kill, but druid is hard too. Shaman have 1 blind skill and 1 no-movement skill, rangers/magicians/dks still can atack him. Remember druid heal/hit more

4. This 0 damage on rogue its a bug --'