Poll: Best US Warlock

SNP

Who's in your opinion the best warlock in US? (Lv15 at least)  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in your opinion the best warlock in US? (Lv15 at least)

• Debuffer
    • Xawian
    • Neverluv
    • Shadowtear
    • Kblitz
    • Ragelock
    • Equilibrum
    • Yamzs
    • Demontear
    • Blacktorn
    • Yimmix
    • Judigator
    • Sternriter
    • Sorandor
    • Cocus
    • Sixpath
    • Emild
    • Reaperdark
    • Blacksatan
    • Xwarxlogx
    • Pvpwarlock

• 3 weeks later...

This is a no brainer, Best geared obv XwarXlogX FULL +10 armor +10 wep FULL CRIT ENCHANT....

Best skilled Kblitz or shadowtear

Best win ratio Shadowtear...

This is PURE TRUTH according to FACT... This isnt my opinion... its obv warlog has best GEAR, and OBV shadow has BEST win ratio !!!! Kblitz and debuffer... are amazing +10 locks aswell...

So as far as #1 goes...... its a war between the 4 of them :) USSAPPHIRE that is...

but because of WIN ratio i voted for shadowtear :) ty enjoy :)

LORD OF LOCKS: KBLITZ

QUEEN OF LOCKS: YIMMIX (the best even if not high amped)

DUDUL OF LOCKS: EMILD

NOOB LOCK RUN AWAY FROM EU: MERCURIALL

ASCETIC'S LOCK: ZANSATSU (pretty skilled for low amp)

RICHEST LOW PROFILE LOCK: ANDIKA (owner has 6 chars diff classes almost all with dooms, high amped too)

MAMITA LOCK: ROULOCK  (just wanna put it here)  :blush:

TROLLOCK: REAPERDARK (kill reapy first! ]:>)

WILDEST IMAGINATION LOCK: SHADOWTEAR

MY LOCK: CASSIDINE (sorry just cant sleep yet)  :lol: :lol:

;D 5 circle and fear...are best....

sorry but i'll have to disagree with you there, there are two types of pvp warlocks out there;

There are those who got maxed fear,arrow,circle and consider themselves as #1. - Yet they lose about 50% of their battles, because of their bad combos etc.

then there are those who actually KNOWS how to use a warlock :drinks:  once a player learns how to master da way of da warlocks they will become extremely tough to kill. 

knowing how to use a warlock properly doesnt take 1-2 weeks of in-game playing, it takes MONTHS, or even years to fully master a warlock. (all other classes generally)

I remember my partner getting killed in 2x2 arena by 2x lvl 20 +8 amped doom warlocks, i was the only one left but i managed to kill them both, by fooling them and tricking them into wasting their skills. (i went straight towards them, they expected me to run straight into their circles but instead, i retreated at the very last second. (they decided to chase me together, instead of running away from them, i went straight towards them, circled them both, comboed one, feared one, dark puddled the other, and kept repeating the steps until they both died)

okay back to my point, You need to know how to use a class properly, not just have the "best known pvp build setup."

so yeah...in my opinion

Kblitz- kblitz is a smart warlock who knows what hes doing when it comes to pvping :friends:

xwarxlog - you are a strong good warlock :good: , however, you dol need to practice abit more at skill timing etc. though i havent seen u online for a very long time now ._.

Demontear- you are at pvp cave like every single day, which means you've been doing pvp for quite a long time, which is why  i'm sure you're a good warlock :give_rose:  (go lvl up to 19 lol ._.)

Yay i wrote a whole book :yahoo:  i'm gonna be famous :blush:

Kblitz- kblitz is a smart warlock who knows what hes doing when it comes to pvping :friends:

but callie beat him once in our gwido pvp's.

almost twice but he was down to 40 hp and callie died by life leech  :!  :lol:

he's pretty skilled as a lock i can say. he's not just full skill bursting like other locks.

and we win in arena a lot even if he lags so much,

sometime he just stands in a spot attacking enemies. thats when i know he's lagging  :mega_shok:

;D Anyway Its hard for warlock to beat a druid

all healers are generally hard for warlocks to beat if they don't think smart. But once again, it's all about timing your skills when encountering healers. (In order to defeat a healer, you need to think like a healer and vice versa.) I have no problem defeating healers if they just stand still casting their spells on me(or running around a few times without using their brain) , however, i do have a huge problem if a healer decides to kite me. :shout:  (aka. hardcore kiting EXTREME)

That's when i'm like; "okay, (heart pounding furiously) :shok: , shit just got real (enrage-rambo-no-mercy- nuke-mode ON) :bomb:

shadowtear and yimmixis the best warlock  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Lol wew ty :blush: , i don't see myself as the best warlock in game, nor do i have any intentions of becoming one, but once again, ty :blush:

im noob wl (._. )

Don't be silly, you're not a noob warlock at all. well, we were all noobs once, but the good thing is; being a newbie doesn't last forever and ever. :friends:

You'll be a great lock one day for sure :drinks:  just practice, practice and practice. :give_rose:

(Well there is one fellow bee that will always be a noob :blush:  bzzz brzzzz bzzzz, huehuehuehuehue! I iz big fat beee brrrzzzzzzz bzzzz)

Those 5 ppl who voted debuffer are dumb. That +10 homo does not have skills, he doesnt even know how to land his circle on his opponent. That homo should be on MOST HIGH amp section poll not BEST.

Those 5 ppl who voted debuffer are dumb. That +10 homo does not have skills, he doesnt even know how to land his circle on his opponent. That homo should be on MOST HIGH amp section poll not BEST.

agree  ;D

xD

Well , i didn't asked you anything ... anyway , just for your info i've voted Shadowtear , i don't think im #1 warlock , or even at the number 5 warlocks , i think im more between 10-15 ...

I agree , Shadow #1 ... It's sure , he has 80%+ arena rate , as kern said ...

and Dreamshake , i just guess you're a newbie elf that always get killed by me and call me noob , anyway , i agree with you , im noob  :good:

Just don't forget , noobs gonna be pro someday ...  :wacko:

LORD OF LOCKS: KBLITZ

QUEEN OF LOCKS: YIMMIX (the best even if not high amped)

DUDUL OF LOCKS: EMILD

NOOB LOCK RUN AWAY FROM EU: MERCURIALL

ASCETIC'S LOCK: ZANSATSU (pretty skilled for low amp)

RICHEST LOW PROFILE LOCK: ANDIKA (owner has 6 chars diff classes almost all with dooms, high amped too)

MAMITA LOCK: ROULOCK  (just wanna put it here)  :blush:

TROLLOCK: REAPERDARK (kill reapy first! ]:>)

WILDEST IMAGINATION LOCK: SHADOWTEAR

MY LOCK: CASSIDINE (sorry just cant sleep yet)  :lol: :lol:

Lol let me take a shot at this one they all in b2k am I correct?

KBLITZ and SHADOWTEAR.

blitzy planning to create his own elite guild. b2k alliance tho.

Kblitz? Someone told me that you were playing his account and that he was probably sucking up to you guys for a slot in your clan. Also since when did shadow get kicked from b2k?

Kblitz? Someone told me that you were playing his account and that he was probably sucking up to you guys for a slot in your clan. Also since when did shadow get kicked from b2k?

lol kblitz would always have a slot in b2k. duh. ascetic/afro invited him but he said he's creating his own guild, only elite casters in it.. 

its actually funny how every high amped person in-game is planning to make his own guild. why not just they go together  :unknw:

Well high amped players are usually the most competitive ones they want to be the best of the best and when guilds come out people want to be the best guild put two and two together and there you go lol

lol kblitz would always have a slot in b2k. duh. ascetic/afro invited him but he said he's creating his own guild, only elite casters in it.. 

its actually funny how every high amped person in-game is planning to make his own guild. why not just they go together  :unknw:

Its a nature rule....1 Cave cannot have 2 tigers.....But Actually B2k have 2 tigers in  :blush: