Shit game.

Tabbole

Wtf,why GM fix rogue & ranger skill?we just need they fix dark circle & EQ.Now EQ already fix but dark circle not.Ranger blessing decrease but i dont know with rogue.This game have noobest GM.

:wacko: :wacko:

Now I agree...

WHY POWERFUL SHOT FOR RANGER IS... 0!??! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

It's okey. It is a good chance for rangers to understand how does it feel a normal notranger class player.

duck this new stealth at rogue sucks...wtf now rogue the best noob char even 1 magic dont work gouge less time wtfff rogue are now nooobsss noooooooobbbbss noooooooooooooooooooooohohoooowwnnooooobs myyy roguee T_T

♥♥♥♥ this new stealth at rogue sucks...wtf now rogue the best noob char even 1 magic dont work gouge less time wtfff rogue are now nooobsss noooooooobbbbss noooooooooooooooooooooohohoooowwnnooooobs myyy roguee T_T

rangers and rogues used to be known as the worst class, but im sure this is all new to you casual gamers  8)

rangers and rogues used to be known as the worst class, but im sure this is all new to you casual gamers  8)

rangers were never known as the worst class, maybe in 1.0-1.3 a little shit before scatter, but still not bad as other classes didn't have stuns.

rogue`s and BD yes.

rangers were never known as the worst class, maybe in 1.0-1.3 a little shit before scatter, but still not bad as other classes didn't have stuns.

rogue`s and BD yes.

True indeed...rogue was worst class before turn in shadow skill appear  :facepalm:

No man. rogues r officialy NOW tha worst class. no point in having one. Cant have fun hunting elfs behind elf lines. Specially in EU cause tha cock sucks blockade tha stairs leading towards kratt and dinalt. but besides that, the new stealth system rrreeeaaalllyyy blows ducking balls. The Devs officially ass ducked every rogue in tha ducking game.

usual hate on rangers in forums, no comment  ;D

Fact, Rangers where never the shittest class in game, it was always a melee

Fact, ^ that isn't hating

:wacko: I support the developer so eventhough There is bug i still love this game and i know that they will fix it soon

Making this game is not easy job...Keep calm and let they fix...dont just post a topic about insulting

Lol  :wacko:

The thing that i find weird is that everyone was crying about OP locks, even MC. Then dev's nerfed rogue and downsized ranger, and basically changed very little with locks...... strange.

The thing that i find weird is that everyone was crying about OP locks, even MC. Then dev's nerfed rogue and downsized ranger, and basically changed very little with locks...... strange.

Exactly. I was thinking the same thing, atm I'm still controlling 2 people at once in arena without a problem, the -1 or 2 second was nothing since the main target is mostly dead before the other gets out of Fear.

Rogue only needed a Gouge nerf and a range skill

Ranger needed a buff on Scatter Shot and minor nerf on Blessing

Warlock needed a Circle nerf, the Fear nerf is NOTHING

Mages needed a buff on survivability or CC

DK needed a Threads buff either a real 2 sec stun or less cooldown, if you get Blinded/Feared/Stunned after Threads then you're dead especially when you're going for Exhalation

Shaman nerf was good

Priest nerf, dafuq where you thinking?

Devs really need to think twice before adding something cause they're just gonna end up rerolling or replacing it again just the current Stealth system, I'm 100% sure they're gonna reroll it or change it to higher cooldown without cancel.

I mean who the duck thought of canceling Stealth? That was just a full retard move

It's like giving an option to cancel Heal/Shield/Buffs on you  :facepalm:  Who the duck would want to do that

:wacko: I support the developer so eventhough There is bug i still love this game and i know that they will fix it soon

Making this game is not easy job...Keep calm and let they fix...dont just post a topic about insulting

Lol  :wacko:

Making this game is not a easy job?

Bro, i think tetris was harder to do.

I been here since the game had no skills.

You were saying?

>implying i wasnt.

You agree rogues used to suck but wont for rangers waaaay back then? Your the definition of ignorant.

No your right. Keep thinking mcs had a disadvantage back then. Rangers are op. F&#@ rangers. *high five*

>implying i wasnt.

You agree rogues used to suck but wont for rangers waaaay back then? Your the definition of ignorant.

No your right. Keep thinking mcs had a disadvantage back then. Rangers are op. F@ rangers. *high five*

Coming from the dude who said Rangers where one of the weakest class

First of all, Rangers where never the weakest class and neither are they the best.

When the game had no skills Rangers were the best class to play and Barbarian was the worst, why Ranger you ask?

They had high damage, good HP and good speed NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE RANGED, all the melees were doing shit damage in 2 swings ( average around 20 dmg each swing, 1 swing each second ) so you can't argue with that.

When skills came out they were the 2nd best class to play, Healers ofcourse taking the top spot with their heals and 100 damage

Rangers with their 80 damage and high speed

Then BD and Rogue with their 30 dmg swings each second

Then Barbarians with their crappy shield and axe

Then the next update came out, Ranger got the first good CC in game, Scatter shot, but ofcourse the ratings stay the same with Healers on top and then Melees at last, all was equal.

This carried on until the Forsaken and Chosen update

Putting Warlock tied with Shamans and Druids cause of their 2 CC skills

Then Rogues and Rangers with their insane amount of damage

Then the rest

PS: Yes I said Rangers was the best in the first one, but that was all PvE and shit at 1st islands so it doesn't really count and considering all the BS from before 1.0, everything before 1.0 didn't count either.

Rangers where always 2nd in line cause of the Ranged burst DPS part.

If you say Rangers where one of the weakest time, please explain your opinion then.

And fyi, Rangers never got a nerf until the SS one ( which imo was a buff to avoid wall blocking it, which was so common ) and now the Blessing.

And about the Rogue part,

Rogues where light gear wearing melee classes that did the smallest damage in game, BD gets 4% extra from racial

What did you expect? They had to walk up to their enemies with small defense until Stealth came out, they always got cheap shotted by ranged classes and lost to other melees cause of their low defense. That is until Stealth came out.

Rangers are ranged, they get 2 or 3 cheapshots, you expect them to be equal with Rogues?

i can tell you put alot of thought and effort into that, but after scanning the jist of what you said theirs too many opinions being implied as facts.

if you have one main argument i can put my point of view, but otherwise ill just classify this as another "hating on rangers thread"

i cant sit back and barely say anything, so let me at least point out rogues had/have the highest dodge rate, which back then was shared with rangers as being the most useless skill.

also, i love how you keep implying mc have it worse then elf. if you didnt notice i mentioned elfs and mcs from the start, comparing and contrasting. all you did was immediately half-agree with me (info about your side) but of course anyone talking about rangers has to put their say in (ie rangers suck takes no skill)

this is boring

Oh did I say Elves favor MC?

Don't think so. If you can see closely I did not mention not once about my opinions on factions, and if you think my opinions on classes lead to me calling Sentinel more better than Legion then you are wrong, that's the real shit.

I don't compare factions, and if you want my opinion each Faction has an " op " class, faction as in the 4, in the 2 main factions Legion > Sentinel, you can't argue with our ability to CC the crap out of people, and that fact that 80% of the people from Legion play these certain classes makes it why Legion favors Sentinels.

I was comparing classes individuality, but if you want to compare factions then my answers aren't what you're expecting.