Miracle coins!!!!

striderman

I am sure in an old post it was mentioned that these new miracle coins would not affect stats just personal appearance.  Now , we need these coins for runes and crystals or we get smashed by the lucky people who have them !!!  So my question is what has changed ? Why do we have to pay for items that affect stats which were said they would not? And if weapons are being put into shops when is this going to end? Will be a battle of who spends the most money now ???? :fool:

I am sure in an old post it was mentioned that these new miracle coins would not affect stats just personal appearance.  Now , we need these coins for runes and crystals or we get smashed by the lucky people who have them !!!  So my question is what has changed ? Why do we have to pay for items that affect stats which were said they would not? And if weapons are being put into shops when is this going to end? Will be a battle of who spends the most money now ???? :fool:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=4709.msg40475#msg40475

Опубликованное фото

just thought i better tell you we in the united kingdom use the britsh pound sterling not dollars or euro ok so please for all the players who actually going to buy these coins can you put correct price for them please  otherwise they will be paying more than they should :)

Guest Mioco

you as usual - do not understand the subject matter

for example - on amber server was already formed secondary market of "miracle items" with the prices in gold

farm a gold = buy any item

you as usual - do not understand the subject matter

for example - on amber server was already formed secondary market of "miracle items" with the prices in gold

farm a gold = buy any item

unfortunately i can not read or understand russian language so if we could get an english translation it would be great :good:  also i cannot find the post where it said in the miracle shop you will not be able to buy items to improve hero stats but as i see now thats wrong  so if you give me link to see what amber server i would gladly appreciate it :)

Guest Mioco

unfortunately i can not read or understand russian language so if we could get an english translation it would be great :good:  also i cannot find the post where it said in the miracle shop you will not be able to buy items to improve hero stats but as i see now thats wrong  so if you give me link to see what amber server i would gladly appreciate it :)

It was only example that premium items are availible for all players (also runes/crystals drops from the new bosses).

And you can't to find that post cause it does not exist.  Any not paying player can take the time and reach similar results.

On Amber 1 miracle coin = 50 gold now in trade chat.

i am not a liar i remember seeing a post stating that coins would only be for appearance items not stats because players were worried that you could just buy strength then and not earn it which is true i think.  Anyway i am not saying anything anymore  on the subject lets just see what happens from now on  have a nice day ::)

The runes/crystals are not going to make any game-breaking stat changes... I don't think. They are just a convinient buy to encourage players to pay I suppose. Either way, as Mioco mentioned - any non paying player can find the same runes and crystals anyways through loot. So technically, there is no disadvantage.

Besides, the real reason people should be buying miracle coins is as appreciation to the devs, not greedy power hustling maniacs. The repair scrolls are my favorite :3

The runes/crystals are not going to make any game-breaking stat changes... I don't think. They are just a convinient buy to encourage players to pay I suppose. Either way, as Mioco mentioned - any non paying player can find the same runes and crystals anyways through loot. So technically, there is no disadvantage.

Besides, the real reason people should be buying miracle coins is as appreciation to the devs, not greedy power hustling maniacs. The repair scrolls are my favorite :3

just take a minute to think of all the players who cant for one reason or another get these "miracle" coins thats all i did :)

Guest Mioco

just take a minute to think of all the players who cant for one reason or another get these "miracle" coins thats all i did :)

1. find other player who wants to get gold in exchange for a miracle items

2. Farm  gold

3. Profit!

It's easiest way (also you can kill bosses for runes ans crystals)

1. find other player who wants to get gold in exchange for a miracle coins

2. Farm  gold

3. Profit!

they are trying but it seems on emerald no one is selling them 1 player even offered 75000 for 1 because he cant buy in his country but he still cant get it so it is not all as easy as everyone seems to think :)

Guest Mioco

they are trying but it seems on emerald no one is selling them 1 player even offered 75000 for 1 because he cant buy in his country but he still cant get it so it is not all as easy as everyone seems to think :)

Sure, it's a question of time.

It was only example that premium items are availible for all players (also runes/crystals drops from the new bosses).

@Mioco,

Which one are new bosses?

In the dungeon where the Sanctuaries quest?

I saw a big giant like Gariel in there, is that boss will drop crystal/rune?

Guest Mioco

@Mioco,

Which one are new bosses?

In the dungeon where the Sanctuaries quest?

I saw a big giant like Gariel in there, is that boss will drop crystal/rune?

Bosses in Hidden sanctuary - Priestesses of Dragon (2 bosses) and Animated Armor (6 bosses).

Bosses in Hidden sanctuary - Priestesses of Dragon (2 bosses) and Animated Armor (6 bosses).

Yea i saw them, thank you Mioco

they are trying but it seems on emerald no one is selling them 1 player even offered 75000 for 1 because he cant buy in his country but he still cant get it so it is not all as easy as everyone seems to think

75000 who was that??? im ready to sell for even 10k lol.

75000 who was that??? im ready to sell for even 10k lol.

Too late, a good friend of mine gave me already. I was shouting the whole day though.  :facepalm:

Is it true some players have used a bug to send coins and now are blocked and also those who traded with them are blocked ?

Yes i see some are blocked just hope the innocent people who traded are allowed back they didnt know  :(  KILL ALL BUG USERS AND CHEATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.. now they all hate me for saying it loud.. but understand guys.. it HAD TO BE DONE !!  :diablo: but as Marcin said.. 90% of Indo hates us anyway, so it went only slightly up to 93 or 95%..  :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You did a really good job!!! There were no balance! (guys with 1000+ potions) !!!

Good done ;)

All unfair players were banned, they can write to support and if they wish we can return theur characters back but wipe all MC and Items. Currently we investigate the problem, but it seems like it's the problem of our SMS provider with these countries, and we will not return SMS payment to them, and all can play for free without any premium content.

No. Every "innocent" player can write to support and we will investigate his problem personally. We are not pure evil.

BTW, we have a solution your problem, check your e-mail. Suddenly, email you used in support request doesn't work (themarshalreen@*****.com) and we answered to email from your forum profile.

that sneaky rat`s freakz and komodo go around killing all with 100+ pots, now Опубликованное фото

Agree, it's time to take our revenge  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

All unfair players were banned, they can write to support and if they wish we can return theur characters back but wipe all MC and Items. Currently we investigate the problem, but it seems like it's the problem of our SMS provider with these countries, and we will not return SMS payment to them, and all can play for free without any premium content.

hello kuzmitch.. The sms provider is allow us to buy miracle coins even when my phone credit is not enough. Please unblock my profile.. Its ok if all miracle coins and items from miracle store is removed. My character's name is masamune and ichigeki, firstborn, eu-emerald server.

Am i have to write my email too?

I just wished at least 1 honest player who first found this sms bug mentioned it straight away but seem we honest noobs are a dying breed but have faith all good players we as a community know who you are :) :friends:

send them in rus maybe get a faster response or perhaps dev need someone on eu to get messages quicker to them by a respected member i donk know but i think it took to long for information to get to them for 1 reason or the other  :unknw:

Very unwise.

Its ur sms provider fault.

But u blame us.

Many people dont understand.

We just think 120 coin for 330 rupiah is equal.

We spend money too, not free.