Best Warlock: EU Emerald

JayThug

Theres seriously no topic for best lock? Wow. My votes go to Tocino and Tilltheend. There are plenty more, but owners dont play them enough to get a mention.

My vote to Skya. I enter pt wıth him and (s)he playing very good. Accomplished for 17 lvl.

And one warlock have Sudden Doom weapon but i cant remember her(his) name. (S)he is playing capable. Maybe her name is Tocino but i cant remembering :(

i thought that there was already a topic like this :wacko:

anyway here are the top annoying warlocs i really hate to face in arena:

tocino,lyzzie,loki,marzan,till the end,antique

i thought that there was already a topic like this :wacko:

anyway here are the top annoying warlocs i really hate to face in arena:

tocino,lyzzie,loki,marzan,till the end,antique

Nope. I looked

My vote to Skya. I enter pt wıth him and (s)he playing very good. Accomplished for 17 lvl.

And one warlock have Sudden Doom weapon but i cant remember her(his) name. (S)he is playing capable. Maybe her name is Tocino but i cant remembering :(

FYI Tocino is not using SD staff... my vote goes to ♥♥♥♥♥y marzanna, tocino, brox, ioki, tilltheend

• 3 months later...

lol seriously? Moerb sucks alot,faced him alot in arena and basicly we use 20% of our brains against him he loss easlly,the only ones that worth the challenge is loki and tilthead,others are OP arena partied cunts,get them in random and they suck up

Hey there is another good warlock noone is mentioning, once he (or she) and tocino killed me and another famous warlock, whose name i wont say for privacy (tilltheend), 2 or 3 times in a row , I cant remember the name. Someone knows?

Hey there is another good warlock noone is mentioning, once he (or she) and tocino killed me and another famous warlock, whose name i wont say for privacy (tilltheend), 2 or 3 times in a row , I cant remember the name. Someone knows?

Lothain? xD

• 1 month later...

Knoxs is good lvl 14 lock :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...